Raman Rai

Festival2024_Expert-Banners-Raman-Rai-2

Raman works in artificial intelligence at PwC. She is on a mission to drive digital inclusion for marginalised communities involving women and children around the world.

Raman is a Festival topic expert on AI: education and the future of work.

Comments (40)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• If i should have the opportunity to meet with Raman, i will ask her her mind towards the future AI. I will ask her also ask her what it will look like to her when she see the world turning into the world of robots and AI machines. Also, if AI takes over human intelligence, is there anyway it is going to affect her.

• I would also like to ask her if she have got some future plans for herself and family if the world should turn into the world of no human input in everyday activities.

• If i had a chance to talk to Raman
    I would ask her about her experience and what she thinks about Ai:education and the future of work and I would also ask her about her future plans about different educational topics and also ask her how she would teach people all around the world about Ai:education and the future of the work.

• If I had a chance to meet Raman, I would like to ask Raman what she expects life to be like in the future world where robots are used for every tasks. What is her view about the future for humans?Would AI truly help to develop the world or would it have downsides? These are just a few questions and I would be obliged if she herself could answer these questions.

• If I get a chance to meet Raman Rai, I will ask him how to run an office with only AI without any people? And further ask, how will developing countries be encouraged to use more technology?

• I would inquire about her thoughts on AI and it's capabilities . Additionally, I'd ask is she finds satisfaction in her role in assisting people in developing games and websites for public use. Given the chance to establish her own app or website creation venture, I'd be curious to know if she will seize the opportunity, and if so, what app or website she envisions creating.

• I am eager to inquire about her experiences ,particularly the challenges she encountered in the communities let's receptive to AI development. I want to understand the obstacles and inquire about the solution she employed to Foster acceptance within these communities.

• If I could get a chance to ask Mrs raman rai I would ask her how they manage to invent things that cold do almost everything and also the reason they invented things that could replace humans, things that could efficiently carry out daily activities that are needed to be carried out by only humans and most importantly do you think humans are capable of surviving without ai also known as artificial intelligence,if yes then how and to conclude please do you think you can survive without human help? If yes how and if no what can you to do make ai completely independent.

• If I get a chance to meet Raman Rai, I will ask them how artificial intelligence can change the future of work and in this case, what steps must be taken to adapt to the changing world?

• If I get a chance to meet Raman Rai. I would ask her what role AI can play in promoting fairness, diversity and inclusivity?? And further ask how AI can be utilized to improve cybersecurity and protect against immerging threats??

• If I could meet Raman Rai, I will ask her about AI and future. What can happen if we can't control AI in future?
    Or,Can AI control ourselves? Which will be a danger for us.
    Or,AI is a blessing?

• "I'm actually curious to know if there are ways to mitigate the negative aspects of AI, so that it can be perceived in a more positive light. AI is an exciting and innovative technology, and I genuinely wish for it to be embraced by everyone."
    Thank you!

1. Interesting! Can I challenge you to think about your own question and share your thoughts?

• If I could ever meet Raman Rai, I would ask her about the difficulties that you might face when working in AI. I would also like discuss about her journey, and if she see's a better future in a world dominated by robots or humans.

• Hello
    I want to ask raman rai this work is good?and all people boys and girls we can work in artificial intelligence?

• If I could meet Raman I would ask her about her specific strategies and initiatives at PwC for driving digital inclusion among marginalised communities, especially women and children. Additionally, I would inquire about the challenges she has encountered in implementing these initiatives and how she envisions the future of AI-driven education for these communities.

• If I would get a chance to meet Raman Rai, I would certainly ask her that according to her is it possible that AI robots can run a hospital or a factory without human input?

• If I had a chance to meet Raman Rai, I would ask about the specific applications of AI in the business world, how it's transforming industries, and the ethical considerations in AI development. Understanding these aspects would provide valuable insights into the impact of AI on the business landscape.

• If I had the chance to meet Raman, I would like to know what motivated her to pursue a career in product management and global change maker; was it something from her past, or was it someone else entirely? I would also like to know why she is motivated to drive digital inclusion for underprivileged communities that include women and children worldwide; if she succeeds in this endeavor, what are the obstacles she faced; if not, I would like to help her complete her mission.

• If I had the Chance I’ll ask Raman Rai this question “How do you support diversity and inclusion within the tech workforce.”

• If I had the chance to meet, ms. Raman Rai, firstly, I would ask what she thinks is the best approach to ensure you are not in the receiving end of the job loss caused by AI.
    Secondly, I would ask her if she were giving the opportunity what would she change in the evolution and development of AI
    Lastly, I would ask how she feels about the future of AI and it’s effect on the coming generation, is she reassured? Worried? Or unsure?

• If I could meet Raman Rai , I would like to ask her about virtual world games and whether they cause a lot of harm or they are harmless. Also, as Artificial Intelligence is known to beneficial to some people or some businesses, and on the other hand, it may be harmful in many things . My question is, is Artificial Intelligence in general useful or harmful?

• If I get a chance to meet Raman Rai. I would like to ask, What are the biggest challenges that the product managers globally face? moreover what skills and qualities do you think are essential for being a successful global changemaker.

• If I had the opportunity to meet with Raman Rai; a renowned expert on AI, I would like to ask her about how she became interested in AI and what made her to pursue it as a career. And also, some amazing projects she is currently working on and what she hopes and foresees for the future of AI in many fields of specialization.

• If I could meet Mrs Raman Rai I would ask her questions about:-
    ◾What are some specific applications of AI you're working on?
    ◾ What are your thoughts on the potential impact of AI on society?◾What advice would you give to someone who wants to learn more about AI?
    ◾What do you think is the biggest challenge facing AI today?

• If I were to meet Raman Rai I would like to ask her just 1 question
    Why do you want to drive digital inclusion for marginalised communities and if you were to achieve your goal would you stop or would you carry on.

• If I have the opportunity to meet raman,I would ask her if an AI can build another AI by itself and also ask her if AI can dominate the AI industry

• If I meet her my first question out the curiosity would be that what all jobs are the most sustainable and future proof that ai connot even replace a single task of them

• If I get the opportunity to meet Raman Rai, I would be very excited to ask her what jobs won't be affected by AI and what jobs won't exist 50 years from now and will be created in the future by AI.

• I would like to ask Raman Rai that what does she thinks the future will look like for human beings and robots? Is it possible to robots to take over the world?
    Thank you!

• If I could get a chance to meet Raman Rai I would ask her about the plans that she may have think about for the future AI.I would also ask her experiences and obstacles that she may have faced while being on this post.

• Hello, If I had the chance to meet Raman Rai, I would ask her how she feels about Elon Musk's project to create an AI chip that could be implanted in a person's brain to enhance it. I'm curious to know if she thinks it's a good idea or a bad idea, because essentially, Musk is attempting to turn humans into cyborgs. I'd like to hear her opinion on whether she's scared or excited about this possibility. It's a big leap in technology, and it could have a major impact on society. Personally, I'm a bit unsure about it, and I think it's important to consider both the potential benefits and the potential risks before moving forward with such a groundbreaking idea.

1. Hey there! That's a big question! Some people might think Elon Musk's idea of putting a chip in the brain to make it work better is exciting because it could help with things like helping blind people see or paralyzed people move. But others might feel worried about it because they're not sure if it's safe or fair for everyone. It's okay to feel unsure! What's important is to think about how we can use technology to help people in a way that's safe and fair for everyone. If you met Raman Rai, you could ask her how she feels about it. She might have some interesting thoughts!

2. Wow!!! That's an intriguing question because everyone knows Elon Musk is the one who created the Tesla, especially the self-driving car and the cybartruck, and everyone was so amazed that he made a resilient vehicle. That is a fantastic question to ask her because she also works and creates artificial intelligence so it would be a great thing to ask for her own opinion.

• If I could meet Raman Rai, I would ask her an exciting question: "If you could create your own AI, what would it do and what would be its purpose?

• If I could meet Raman Rai, I would ask her for advice on how to become a software engineer like her because she inspired me, and I want to follow in her footsteps

• If I could meet Raman Rai, I would ask her two interesting questions. First, I would ask, "Can AI help with climate change?" Climate change is a big problem, and we need all the help we can get to solve it. AI, or Artificial Intelligence, is a really smart technology that can learn and solve problems. Secondly, I would ask about her idea for a business where AI bots help animals. I would ask, "What would the AI bots do to assist the animals?"

• If I could meet Raman Rai, I would ask him a fascinating question. I'd inquire, "If you had a really big tech business, would you invest in Elon Musk's idea to create a chip for human brains, even if it means turning people into cyborgs? How do you feel about that, and would you suggest other businesses invest in this project too?"

• I would also ask her What is the meaning of life? or What is consciousness?

• If I meet Raman Rai, I will be very happy and also get the confidence to ask her how I can become more like her. Because she is helping the world every day, and I also want to join, in making the world a better place.
    Thank you

• If I had the opportunity to meet with Raman, I would ask her what she thinks about AI being international. Is AI affecting students or is it improving students? I would also ask her if AI is going to affect the nature or plant growing? Because we don't know if AI is also going to replace farmers.

• Hello.
    If I had the opportunity to meet Raman Rai,a festival topic expert on AI: education and the future of work, I would have asked him what steps she has undertaken in her mission to drive digital inclusion for marginalized communities around the world involving women and children. What role will AI play to turn an education into smart education? I will also ask him what is the role of AI in making underdeveloped and developing countries into developed countries.
    Thanks a lot.

• If I were to meet Raman Rai, I would ask her if she thinks that the robots themselves are better than the humans in work, intellectual capacity, verbal reasoning and so much more or whether it is the other way round.
    I await her answer to personally see what her opinion on human vs robots is.
    I can't wait.
    SQUEE!!!
    THANK YOU