Climate reporters!

COP27-SpecialQuestion-Banner

COP events are held every year to get world leaders to discuss different ways of tackling global climate issues.

So why is climate change such an urgent problem to solve? We asked some young climate activists from around the world to tell us what climate issues they are facing where they live.

Comments (119)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• For me it's kind of shocking because for us we used to mainly have the same sunlight and rain but now we barely have any rain and a lot of sunlight. For us, in the summer it was very hot reaching 40 degrees Celsius which trust me I could barely stay outside for a second.

1. In this case, I request you to kindly know and remember that most countries produced greenhouse gases that affect the climate and they lead to climate change for example the floods that have recently occurred in Pakistan and have killed and displaced people from their properties. the countries that are affected by greenhouse gases are China is the biggest emitter at 26.4% of global greenhouse gas emissions, followed by the United States at 12.5%, India at 7.06%, and the European Union at 7.03%.

2. Its kind of true the weather is changing in the UK in the summer it did reach 40 degrees celsius the highest temprature in the uk it was very shoking and i agree i could hardly go outside so yeah i agree

3. I agree because that was the same with me! In my local area it hit 40 degrees Celsius in the summer and I didn't allow myself to go outside. It was sun, sun, sun and no rain! Bring out the ice and the paddling pool!

1. Some of our Topical Talkers are from countries which get even hotter than this!

1. I can't imagine it being hotter than 40 degrees Celsius! We would all need an extra big paddling pool!

• A rise in temperature is followed by a decrease in precipitation, resulting in a lack of water
    Agriculture will suffer from this and the economy in my area will suffer. We should make water harvesting facilities such as wells, thus reducing the danger to agriculture and reducing the bad economy

1. Great point, thank you! Agree that rise in temperature sometimes followed by decrease in precipitation. However, from a wider perspective, climate change and the rise in global temperature will lead to an increase in the rate of evaporation at the earth surface. Because the precipitation must balance evaporation, precipitation therefore increases. According to Jeevanjee (2018) total global precipitation is projected to increase by 3% for every degree of global warming. However due to the uneven distribution, scientist expects the pattern to be 'wet gets wetter, dry gets dryer.'

• How do you feel about what our climate activist said?
    One of the important aspects of climate change in Palestine (a decrease in annual rainfall), accompanied by an increase in temperatures, is reflected in the decrease in annual runoff, which decreases dramatically, and ultimately the decrease in water availability.

• What is the biggest climate issue affecting your local area?
    One of the important aspects of climate change in Palestine (a decrease in annual rainfall), accompanied by an increase in temperatures, is reflected in the decrease in annual runoff, which decreases dramatically, and ultimately the decrease in water availability.

• To be honest I feel sad, but even though I am already quite aware of the information they are giving out I would rather like to see what they do about it. Climate change affects everyone, in Nigeria we were also affected our seasons were all messed up. Climate change isn't all bad in some countries it helped, but I think it in my local area it was our food production that was bad. Basically it was just about how we should vote a climate change positive president and how it affected our poverty by nearly over a quarter percent.

1. This is very interesting - are you able to share any examples where climate change helped?

1. Climate change improved the ecosystem. It helped to create jobs, we cannot argue with the fact that it improved public health by reducing our emissions.

2. I know that most climate activist do a lot to help in the climate change for example Greta Thunberg who is an environmental activist she challenges world leaders to take action on climate change mitigation. Well she started protecting the cilmate by changing and adopting new lifestyles and also influencing the people around her to change and lifestyles to help the climate, for example she made her parents adopt lifestyle to change their carbon footprints, well in order to help prevent climate change we should start with ourselves especially by adopting lifestyle that will help prevent climate change for example using lower energy and ending fossil fuel subsidies and so on.
      Also@Lionel you asked a question on how climate change helped in the society, well in my own opinion climate change reduces winter deaths which are most at times caused by snow and too cold temperature in the environment, there will be lower energy cost, in some places there would be better agricultural yield like drought tolerant plant and so on.

• I feel sad because I love plants and trees and everything to do with plants and flowers and wild animals and I really want to help them survive the next 2 century's.

1. I agree generous_physics. What steps do you think we could take to help them survive?

1. At independent level we can work on clean environmet at school and neighbourhood. Get associated with environmental activist and work on projects related to Lake restoration , cleaning activities at beach and awarenss program at prominent places by way of conducting street play .Today i read in the news paper where Our Precident has called the people of the nation to learn and adopt some of the life stile practices of tribal people as they have better connect to nature in connection with combating climate change .
        It was in 1973 few tribal women from the hilly state of Uthrakant hugged the trees to prevent felling of trees and deforestation .This was called the Chipko movement ( Chipko in Hindi language means to cling on ) Observing wild life week , forest week , environment day etc will also create awarenss about environmet.We also had Project tiger to conserve Tiger .Are there any national movements in different countries towards this .can anyone please share ?

• All of the trees are dying and so is the environment and that is not good, so I try and walk and bike to school not using a car or anything that uses greenhouse gasses.

1. Hi generous_physics! Good job on walking and biking to help the environment. How important do you think it is to get more people to do that?

2. I really appreciate your efforts put in conserving the environment but also say that you and your family also try to do tree planting if possible.

3. Yes by walking and cycling you can definitely reduce use of greenhouse gases. But in my country India many of us hav to travel more than 6 kilometres to reach our school daily . We can't walk nor can we cycle as sometimes the roads are bad or heavy trafic makes it unsafe to cycle.As much we prefer public transport or private cabs to travel .Hence suggest that we use the most smartest mode of transport for a situation .We are also a part of afforestaion project with a local self help group and engage in community afforestaion Project in different places .

• The seas are getting warmer which is killing fish and Antarctic animals. If we don’t fix the planet know we won’t have one to wake up to

1. This is a great point inspiring_raccoon. What do you think we could focus on first to help fix the planet?

• I have also noticed animals are disappearing from their habitat and predators are moving into places t9 catch their usual prey. This means more and more animals are dying and trees are getting cut down so animals are losing more and more of their habitats.

• I am very upset when hearing about a problem facing the world that I cannot reduce or increase, and therefore I made a decision to help as much as possible to face this crisis, as my country is facing the problem of air pollution caused by the smoke of factories and cars, and therefore I suggested to our municipality that You divert this smoke to the bottom of the ground and put pools of water on top of it to treat patients with it, and indeed I have contributed to alleviating this problem.

1. What a great mindset free_snail. I would love to hear more about your solution and how you came up with it.

1. In my country, there are many hot springs, and baths for the treatment of patients, as fires are lit under these baths and makes the water boil, and it evaporates and this steam helps treat back and joint pain.
        The idea came to me when I saw some young men burning waste, but to no avail, then I suggested that we burn it underground under water, to make it boil and thus not harm the climate, but rather benefit from it in treating plants .

1. Thank you for your comment and I would like to tell you well done for this comment and for this creative thinking. You have thought in a wonderful way to give a solution to the problem of air pollution, as you have taken advantage of all the problems that the environment faces from pollution and turned it into a wonderful solution that can be used to solve that problem. I also agree with your opinion in your saying this, since in Our era has increased environmental pollution in the air, especially, and the world has become completely uninterested in this problem and does not know the amount of negative consequences that this pollution will inflict.

• I sorry for the climate issues they are facing, I look at their properties being destroyed and losing of lives which is so absurd. In my area , Uganda, we happen to have harsh droughts and experiencing shorter or longer rains and it is affecting food crop production hence food crisis , because as of this year, Ugandans are facing a problem of food production because they plant their crops thinking the rain shall be sufficient but to their shock, it stops and crops dry due to the drought .This is seen in the Eastern and Northeastern parts of Uganda.
    And when they expect the rain to be just enough , it exceeds and becomes excess hence floods and landslides leading to destruction of crops, property, and lives more especially in places like Bududa- Eastern Uganda which is so absurd.

• The amount of rainfall recived but climate change doesn't directly refer only to drought but climate change also causes alot of rainfall in a short period of time which can equal to folding in areas.

1. This is a very balanced view secure_theory. Great job! Is there anything that can be done to alleviate the impact of a lot of rainfall in a short period of time?

1. Yes the construction of trenches and flood gates can help and divert fast moving water from the direction of residential areas and town areas to water bodies or dams where they can turn turbines to produce electricity.

• Climate Change is an issue that we need to solve now instead of waiting for affordable electric cars and motorcycles we need to start now and we can by simply advocating for the use of public transport instead of private vehicles in town areas where it is ready ad available

1. secure_theory how could this be done? Should there be encouragement from the government for example?

1. yes government can encourage and also put up regulations on vehicle usage.

2. I think that the government can help in this matter by setting laws, for example, it can put a law banning private cars and everyone must use buses or taxis, so we can solve this problem through the government

• I feel that the major cause of all of these problems is global warming, with the rising temperature of 2 degrees Celsius to 3 degrees Celsius some parts of the world will in the next few years will dry up if we don't reduce on our carbon gases.

1. Can you tell us some examples of how climate change is showing up in your local area joyous_guitar?

1. I'd say the huge rise in temperature, drying up of some water bodies and the scarcity of water. Those would be some of the examples that I can give.

• Climate change is a problem that must be solved as soon as possible because climate change can lead to severe drought, water scarcity, severe fires, floods, storms and much of that. Including the death of plants due to the lack of suitable atmosphere for some plants, and there are plants due to the high temperature that are affected and die, and the olive tree lacks the production of its crops this year due to climate change and also people get sick a lot when the climate changes, so solutions must be found as soon as possible

• When i had from them, I felt the need to stop climate change. Alba talked of landslides that have been affecting her area destroying homes which is similar to the climate issue in my country[Uganda in Bududa district].Due to heavy rains, landslides have become a song there since its a sloppy area, peoples homes are destroyed leaving them homeless, gardens are destroyed causing food insecurity there. This results into increase in population in the areas that these people migrate to causing scarcity of resources, reducing the environmental hygiene and increasing pollution levels through emissions from industries, auto mobiles and exhaust pipes hence increasing the amount of carbon gases in the atmosphere which depletes the ozone layer, acidic rains and putting us closer to the greenhouse effect. So basically climate issues in Bududa are affecting other areas as well indirectly.

• The biggest climatic problem affecting my country is the rain in the winter, heavy rain, because the streets have sandy streets, and there is a valley next to us in which rain water collects, and when the valley is completely filled with rain, it floats on us.

• Well the biggest climate issue facing my country is climate change for example in my country there are three major regions; the northern, central, southern, eastern and western. Each of these regions faces its own climate related issue. For example the northern normally faces extremely hot temperatures, the southern moderate, the eastern moderate, the western moderate and in the central the temperatures are continuously changing.
    There are lots of stories like for example in some parts of the central it can flood.

• Climatic changes arise due to human activities such as deforestation, emission of CO ,NOx ,CFC which destroys the Ozone layer and depletion of natural resources,etc.
    So it's our duty to protect the environment for our future generations to lead a healthy life.It can be achieved by using electric vehicles, avoiding the usage of plastics, afforestation,etc. Nature provides a lot for the survival of the living beings. So it's our responsibility to conserve it.

• The biggest climate change disaster is the GLOBAL WARMiNG and this made lots of drawbacks around the world. Unfortunately this is all from the human being and the natural disasters that happened the past few years.

The reasons of the global warming that happened from the human being are like: The cars and trains pollutions, also the pollutions of the factories that just spreads in the air and the factories garbage that they throw in the lakes or any water surface that is around that factory. The garbage that people throw on the streets and in the sea is also a big reason for this kind of climate change .

The natural disaster reason is the fires that happened in different countries in the past years.

All of these reasons made our Ozone layer get bigger so the solutions of that are : using natural energies like the solar energy, not to throw any garbage on the street or in the sea , by also planting lots of trees and green areas in all countries so we can have a good looking environment and a fresh air atmosphere instead of air filled with pollution, also we have to try to avoid any fires for safety and a clean atmosphere .

• I felt sad after hearing about their experiences. The fact that we the youth- the world's future—are well aware of climate change and its effects offered me some hope, though. Climate change has had a significant impact on my local area as well. The most prominent problem here, though, is air pollution. Spending too much time outdoors without a mask is deemed hazardous. It's rare if we even get to take a breath of fresh air.

• From the Early ages people are doing research for different purposes such as establishing industries and making chemicals etc. Without knowing it's impact or side effects on nature . But as the time passes we come to know about the results and impact of our activities but it was too late the pollution is increased so much .
    And I think our climate activist said there will be a time when we need to buy oxygen in bottles as we buy mineral water today .

• In my Country Pakistan, recently I am coming back home and I saw dangerous smoke in air that was very dangerous to us it effect our eyes we cannot see clearly we feel pain in eyes

It was due to our activities that Cause global warming which thickens the ozone layer and increased the temperature and cause smoke
    🛑 It was dangerous to our health, skin and also causes alleric disease

🛑 The second climatic change was flood that year in our country have high flood which was due to heavy rain and melting of glaciers which destroy field million of livestock died and many people died

🛑 It was due to factories waste and cars smoke factories waste was thrown in lakes which effect our aquatic lives and also effect our environment

🛑 In my opinion I feel that we cannot thrown industrial waste in lakes and make industries away from population areas and use coal and hydro power plants

🛑 I feel that the world's roads are clogged with vehicles , most of them burning diesel or Petrol walking or riding bikes instead of driving will reduce green house gas emissions and help your health and fitness for longer distance consider taking a train or bus and carpool whenever possible

• Climate change have changed the world and we must find away to stop it but how think about it.What do you think,think about a way to stop climate change.

• This year and last year was bad weather and we need determination to do that and I’ve needed so much help with a alternative.So help each with that.

• I admire what climate activists are doing and consider them as role models, and I will use social media to inform people about climate problems. We in Gaza City suffer from overcrowding and lack of rain water, and this leads to a decrease in the level of groundwater in

• Speaking a bout my feelings . I feel sory for them and appreciate thier suffering but if we come to my area it suffers from a lack of water due to the lack of rain and it's fluctuation from year to year from my point of view building wells and stroing water as much as possible is a good idea to protect agricultural crops.

• What I heard in the video shocked me a little. I have been a student at the Global Conversation for almost two years, and during the past year we have talked clearly about climate change. It gets worse, we in the Gaza Strip are considered the most densely populated around the world, where more than 2.1 million people live on 365 km, and the most problems we face are the lack of rainfall, we depend heavily on agriculture and its crops, and the lack of rain leads to the suspension of production Thus, stopping the lives of many Palestinian families, the spread of unemployment and the weakness of the economy, and this gives dire consequences,The most news stories that people in the Gaza Strip follow at the moment are
    "The weather forecast in Gaza" is almost the most important thing, because the weather is in control of them, if it is sunny, they go to their fields and farms to plant and take care of them to prepare for rain on them to get the best products at the time of harvest.

• Strategies to cope with Climate Change, Construction of dams to assess and address the additional water problem in Pakistan is essential along with taking action to enhance the life of existing storage facilities (GOP, 2012).

• After CONVID-19 it is essential to change the life style of people because sudden use of vehicles and high rate economic activities can lead he world for another disasters in the form of climate explosion. For this purpose Governments needs to use renewable source of energy to stabilize their economies which got hit by the corona virus. A moderate and mutual approach at national and international level should be adopted .

• Climate change is a serious issue in contemporary era. To avoid its hazards it is essential to communicate and to give awareness to the public. People are not giving enough importance to cl imate change. By using media strategies it should be informed to the masses that there is risk in “do nothing” options. audiences Targeted for this purpose include: General public, Farmers, Fisher Folk, Vulnerable communities, youth, disable people, school going children, Policy Makers, Opinion leaders, Researchers, Civil Servants and Business community. Communicating tools for this purpose includes reading material, promotional material, Phone call, SMS, face to face and personal talk, online, audio visual documentaries, talk shows, Music and Curricula etc.

• Toxic emission is major reason of climate change. There must be cut down to the use of such vehicles. Behavior to use public transport should be adopted rather than to use private transportation. Hybrid vehicles have lower rate of emission, so these cars should be used.

• In my area the most sustainable things we have are the use of cans and other things like using after they are finished to put water or pickles in them and what like about the children in my town and I think it's a good recycling method is their use of plastic bags that are not needed to make kites .

• I feel very sorry because of the intransigence of many and their continued destruction of the environment without looking to the future and the continuation of wars and the emission of toxic gases without seriously thinking about finding alternatives and the future of future generations
    The problem is increasingly developing in our region, where sea water is polluted due to the lack of places to drain sewage and discharge it into the sea, which affects the water wealth and its mixing with groundwater, despite the activities of activists to raise awareness of the use of water, but the problem is increasing

• In my school of thought atlantic salmon populations may collapse as the rivers in which they spawn are warming. Coral reefs may disappear as ocean acidification increases due to more carbon dioxide absorption. Scientists have set an increase in temperature of 1.5 degrees Celsius as a "safe" limit for global warming. If the temperature rises, harmful changes in the natural environment could alter the way humans live.

1. You're right that these are big global problems, but can you share something about the climate challenges affecting your local area specifically?

• Climate change will change the way we live, causing water scarcity and making it harder to produce food. Some regions may become dangerously hot and others may become uninhabitable due to sea level rise. Extreme weather events such as heat waves, rains and storms will become more frequent and intensify, threatening people's lives and livelihoods.

Citizens of poorer countries are less likely to adapt and will suffer the most.

• 1 I feel sad, but accompanied by hope and optimism that all these problems will be resolved

2 The impact of climate change significantly on agriculture. When the rainfall is delayed, it will negatively affect agriculture. the maturation of the crop will be delayed and a large amount of water will be wasted when irrigating the crop throughout the year. Insects will appear that the high temperature is suitable for their livelihood and their abundance and continue to affect agriculture

• I belong to Pakistan, Pakistan is facing climate change nowadays, in which it faced heat wave in summer, floods after monsoon rains have caused havoc in Pakistan. It was the most dangerous flood in the history. The flood caused destruction in many areas of Pakistan. People are in bad condition. We started a movement in our city which was very useful for the flood victims. People came together to help their people. They were affected by the flood.

• The flood victims are in a very bad condition, they did not even get food to eat and drink, then we started a movement in our city and delivered food to the flood victims, which made our hearts very satisfied, our Pakistani brothers. Helping those affected by the flood gave us great relief.

• Climate change also enhancing social inequalities in the Pakistan due to depletion of resources and economic injuries. Economic inequalities, displacement of peoples and conflictive situation will further increase.

• It is projected that due to climate issue diseases like Cholera in the coastal Areas of Pakistan are getting momentum

• My mother-land is Pakistan, the Pakistani economy is highly based on agriculture. Due to challenges posed by climate change the yield of the crops are at risk which directly influence the livelihood of the population and creating many other social problems like poverty, and urbanization etc.

• Pakistan is facing dangerous flood in 2022. So, according to my my point of view, melting of glacier in the Himalayas will increase in coming time which reciprocally increase the rate of flooding in Pakistan. Availability of fresh water for life activities is predicted to decrease due to which life will be at risk and population will face severe circumstances.

• In my views Earth's normal weather is different than it was one million years ago because the earth's climate has changed considerably during those years. However, the climate is changing in a very different way now. This is because we humans are doing things that are changing the weather patterns.

• climate change is happening and it's certain humans have an effect on it also a thing i feel like a lot of people leave out is the fact that a climate change is a natural occurence and there is a cycle of glacial and interglacial periods. but since we don't have a large enough time frame of climate measurement's we don't know how much do we impact the climate because to know
    that for fact we would need to have measurments trough at least one other interglacial period then we would see the
    difference this way we just can't know how much we impact it we can only speculate also a rise in
    temperature isn't so simple as presented warming of the ocean might cause a change in sea currents(the big ones) which could very well
    make europe colder instead of warmer

• Human activity is one of the causes of climate change, this is evidenced by the greenhouse effect gases originated by the smoke of factories. Over the years, this environmental issue has increased, for that reason today we can see the horrible consequences. We can see these in our ocean, in the weather, in our food sources and in our health. Forme,the biggest consequence is in the weather because the high temper atures caused by climate change generated the thawing of ice, leaving many animals without their natural habits . Also,the high temperatures affect in our skin when we have direct contact with sun , and in our food / healthy because growing crops becomes more difficult.Is a sad reality but if we care a bout the planet, we can do the change.

• I have this kinda plan..... What if we build something like a floating base in ocean and we let small trees grow there, Instead in land so that we can use the space for building structures that have vertical farms inside instead of using hectares of space for farming, so we can also use the land space for building houses with solar panel so we can help those poor people who lives in streets etc.

All at the same time.....

• What people don't understand is that although there is a correlation between temperature and climate, just because it doesn't feel like summer everyday doesn't mean it's not happening. Climate is global or regional, it's different than weather. Weather could change every day. Climate cannot. Moreover, for those who argue that we've experienced climate change in the past, that is correct, but compare the levels of CO2 and the rate of climate change with that of the previously stated.

1. Great point, shy_lake!

• The main causes of climate change are :Humanity's increased use of fossil fuels -such as coal , oil and gas to generate electricity , run cars and other forms of transport , and power manufacturing and industry. Deforestation -because living trees absorb and store carbon dioxide. :(😟

• I am not saying that CO2 emissions do not affect the Climate temperature , but why do I feel like people do not look at other factors ?why do we automatically assume that Co2 is the only factor ? can it be that Co2 might just be one of the hundreds of factors that causes climate change such as the sea,sun,atc.., and that we actually don't really know how much humans contribute to climate change? Furthermore it would be impossible to figure out what our spending of trillion of dollars not driving cars,atc., would accomplish in 20 years . I'm open to having my mind changed , but I don't see it as very reasonable and proportional to sacrifice my freedoms for something that we don't even know if it will make any difference - for a proplem that we don't really know why it come to be .

1. Thanks for your contribution beloved_planet. Scientists have proven that humans have accelerated climate change and the increased amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is one of the contributing factors. Can you do some more research and see if your opinion changes?

• I am very upset when hearing about a problem facing the world that I cannot reduce or increase, and therefore I made a decision to help as much as possible to face this crisis, as my country is facing the problem of air pollution caused by the smoke of factories and cars, and therefore I suggested to our municipality that You divert this smoke to the bottom of the ground and put pools of water on top of it to treat patients with it, and indeed I have contributed to alleviating this problem.

• The activists seem to be concerned about climate change effects in their countries and areas. In the last century the global temperature has risen 0.6 C^0. But it is alarming that slightly more than the said level increment in temperature has been reported even for the last two decades of the current century. The result is in front of us - what the activists are telling is a truth.
    Quick rise in global temperature is the most contributing factor which is affecting Pakistan. This is evident from recent flood and disaster which we have faced, and still bearing economic consequences. Our Prime Minister and the UNO secretary general are telling the world what disaster phenomenon Pakistan is going through.
    The story is the current disaster in Pakistan due to heavy rains in the last monsoon episode. Pakistan has negligible contributor to the emission of carbon dioxide and chlorofluorocarbons. Even then we are acting on billion tree projects and asking the world for necessary measures to reduce climate change contributing factors.

• I think to decrease the air pollution we need to make the factories away from the cities and to decrease the pollution from the air we need to stop the cars which are producing smoke ...
    To lowering the pollution their are many easiest ways like planting
    We need to stop using that things which is taking us to greenhouse effect

• According to my point of view, Pakistan is facing an unprecedented natural disaster. As far as Pakistan's role in combating climate change is concerned, Pakistan participated in the COP-26 held in Glasgow in November 2021 and signed the Global Methane Pledge along with 100 other countries in an important international effort. Tried to play the role. The pledge aims to limit global methane emissions by about 30 percent over the next two decades. Looking at the recent weather events in Pakistan, the fact cannot be denied that the threat posed by climate change is real and if timely remediation is not possible, sooner or later all countries will face it in their turn. Will definitely do.

• A continuous rise in the global temperature is melting our glaciers - thus causing floods and sea level rise. Improper or no planning for expanding urban areas is causing pollution problems. Moreover, our media channels focus on political and entertainment events instead of bringing to the notice of the general public the environmental and pollution problems. So, media should be used to highlight the environmental and climate change effects. At the last if not the least, it should motivate people to keep living places clean, self hygiene and planting trees to increase greenery.

• I really feel sad to see people suffering and the problem they are facing cannot be solved by anyone or they can't help themselves the situation really hurts to be homeless and to have no job yet you used to have a supporting job, this really hurts me, in our local area we are facing a problem of too much rainfall than usual, unpredictable seasons this really disorganizes the people and the food production in our country since farmers knew months in which they used to do certain activities but right now we don't have any climate issue that causes death of people.
    Currently unpredictable seasons is the climate news in Uganda

• In order not to pollute the environment or raise carbon dioxide, use sustainable agriculture by giving farmers more areas for farming and their climate-smart practices such as experimenting with hydroponics and using harvesting equipment that operates on solar, hydro or wind energy instead of fuel

• Through my research, I found that one of the biggest causes of global warming is the use of fossil fuels, the use of fossil fuels in the world reached 80% in 2019 while renewable energy such as wind and sun accounted for 11% in 2019, a lot of coal and fuel is burned, causing a rise Carbon dioxide, I suggest using renewable energy from wind and sun

• I think the biggest climate issue in Nigeria is flooding. I say so because some places like Bayelsa, Rivers, Kogi, Edo, and Delta states are faced with the challenge of flooding. People over there have lost their homes and been taken to live in some camps provided by some NGOs.
    There are records of the loss of lives of over 600 people in this disaster, 1.4 million people were displaced and more than 2400 persons were reported injured. This disaster has also made the cellular network connection very bad for the people over there as people in these areas find it difficult to reach or call out for help.
    This disaster is as a result of climate change and rising sea levels, now water has left the oceans and come to live on land with us. This has also made all aquatic animals come on land even the dangerous aquatic animals have come offshore. Some people have even resorted to cooking in canoes while floating on water.
    For most citizens, their ability to reduce flood risk, and cope with or even prevent flooding is determined by their income, housing, transportation network, drainage system, and road facilities.

• the biggest climate issue in my area is landflieds everywhere because my area is poor so the rich areas drop they trash of in my area because my area is poor in don't have alot of things to do because you know my area poor so the trash sweep and move and it make the trash go every which make our air bad and other word / air pollution

• I belong to Pakistan.It is an agricultural country.About 70 %of our economy depends upon agriculture.We had a specific atmosphere for cultivation of crops.But human activities, industrial smokes, impurity of water, smoke of cars and some other elements are making our environment pollute . Which causes serious effects on our habitat . Human activities and smoke of vehicles and industries are raising earth's temperature (global warming).
    Recently in Pakistan,glaciers melted at high rate in addition we faced monsoon rains at large scale which resulted in devastating flood.This flood was not expected.This flood destroyed one-third of our crops.As a result we imported tomato, potato ,and onion from neighbouring countries .
    On other hand poisonous gases in air emitted by factories and vehicles e.g SO when reacts with rain water ,it makes acids as H2SO4 which is effecting our fertile land and acquatic life.

• I am Pakistani , according to my point of view, When Lahore was once again named the world's most polluted city last month, surprisingly, no one was surprised. No one was paying attention to the fact that nature is telling us something, it requires our attention and wants a change in our habits and behavior. And, when snow was predicted in Murree last week, many people from the city flocked to Murree away from their smog-ridden lives. Thousands of people were trapped in their vehicles on the road leading to Murree in heavy snowfall. Out of thousands of them, more than 20 people, including women and children, lost their lives.

• In my opinion, the livelihoods of the lower and middle classes are being affected the most by the increasing environmental changes in Pakistan. According to experts, if proper measures are not taken, the number of environmental refugees is likely to increase in the coming years.
    Pakistan is one of the countries of South Asia, which are on the verge of climate change. According to a recent World Bank report, about 800 million people in South Asia have been severely affected by climate change. In rural areas, most people's livelihoods are related to employment, agriculture, herding, fishing, or deforestation. All these professions are vulnerable to major changes in the environment and ecosystem.

• My father is a fisherman. He belongs to Mubarak Goth on the coastal belt of Sindh. He told Deutsche Welle that until a year ago, he and his fellow fishermen used to catch so much every day that they sold in the market to easily cover a day's expenses. But now they are not able to catch so many fish even in a week. Experts say that due to rising sea temperature, marine pollution and bleaching of coral reefs, fish are not growing properly on the coasts of Pakistan, which has seriously affected the livelihood of fishermen.

• Power plants were installed in the late nineties throughout Pakistan to cater the power shortage problem. Power plants were also installed in the superbugs of Lahore as well. I got a chance to see such a plant from outside while travelling. Smoke of carbon fuel was being expelled from the chimneys of the plant round the clock - or say atmosphere was being polluted under official recommendation umbrella - 24/7 basis. I came to know that the Greenpeace opposed the installation at that time, but opposition was ignored for the sake of profit earning and financial gains.
    I would say that only practice and abiding by the policy slogans will be fruitful thing. There will be no use of just chanting environmental friendly slogans.
    On the one side the slogans are raised by the national and international counterparts for reduction of pollution and check global warming, but on the other hand opposite is done by themselves as well. Governments and departments responsible for arresting of smoke free vehicles are found running their own vehicles giving out full scale smoke.
    The activists are saying right - but our actions should speak louder than words.

• The planet can be saved by removing anti environmental activities and industries. If an industry is necessary then adopt policies and technologies which can help us in keeping our environment cool and clean. Industries emit out green house gases which are responsible for increasing global temperature. If global temperature rises then it will melt our glaciers, and ultimately more rains and flood will occur as is evident from the recent flooding in Pakistan. Ozone layer which protects us against ultraviolet rays coming from sun in our atmosphere, is also being destroyed by green house gases as well. Destruction to the ozone layer results in rise in global temperature rise and health hazards. We should adopt natural means for power generation. i-e stop oil using power plants and build dams for power generation instead.

• According to my school of thought, the farmers of Punjab, Pakistan who were hoping that this year's wheat production would be good, but the severe lack of rain before the harvest and the sudden hot weather put a snow of hopelessness on all the hopes of the farmers. However, my grandfather Muhammad Waseem is a citizen of Taunsa barrage. They said that they live in the limits of Head Taunsa Barrage near the Indus River. Every year from June to September there is a flood which causes a lot of damage to them. It happens and thus their crops are also destroyed, but this time, due to the intensity of heat in the summer season, the production of our crops decreased a lot.

• Rain is the Blessingof GOD. This Blessing becomes a problem not only in us but in many cities of the world. The heavy rains in the first week of July are double the 30-year average and have broken all records of the last 30 years, this year's monsoon season has started causing loss of life and property. A historic disaster has been caused due to which not only human lives and property but also the economy has been destroyed. According to the report of NDMA, 830 people including 313 children have died in the country due to rains and floods. 13,000 houses have been damaged, crops standing on 20 lakh acres have been destroyed. 116 districts have been affected across the country. 7,000 cattle, 2,886 km of highways, 129 bridges were affected by the flood-2022.

• I live in Pakistan.Our 70% population directly or indirectly relates with agriculture.Human activities are disturbing the environment.Recent flood is one of its effects.It has disturbed our 33% crops.We started a movement and helped flood victims. We imported tomato, potato and onion from neighbouring countries.
    Pakistan's contribution in climate change is less than 1%.So world organizations should implement the policies decided in COP26 and 190 claimer countries should pay 40 billion$ for controlling the climate change in victim countries.

• I feel sorry for what is happening in nature, all this affects the living beings of humans, animals and plants, and one of the problems Gaza faces towards the climate is accelerating global warming, decreasing rainfall, the spread of extreme weather events, and rising sea levels. As for the climate of Palestine, its location played a major role in shaping the features of the Palestinian climate in terms of the influence of the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea, the Sinai desert and the Jordanian desert, which made it vulnerable to marine influences. Desert influences in addition to exposure to solar radiation. Palestine is characterized by the diversity of its climatic zones, despite its small area. It belongs to the temperate Mediterranean region, has a tropical climate, and a desert and semi-desert climate.

• The birds that once my parents saw,I am not able to see.The air that we once inhaled is no more the same.Either the rains fall at once,or they don't.This summer was the most hottest that most people in and around me have experienced.

1. What are the dangers of extremely hot summers?

1. Muscle spasms, headache, dizziness,heat rash, heat cramps, heat exhaustion or heat stroke.People who have to toil hard in the hot summer will find it really difficult.They lose their energy levels very quickly due to excessive sweating.

• I think we should save the planet by not using as much fossil fuels.

• I wish I could do more for the planet but because of green houses and other thing children like me can't help because we just don't have the power to get a say in anything to help climate change and it's left to the adults to decide the earths problems and to solve them when children can change the world our generation could change the world for ever by having a say in big things like cop27.

1. What would you say to the adults in charge if you were at COP27?

1. I would say we need to make some difference for the future generation to help our climate so it can last . I think for a start we should go to COP27 in an aeroplane together so we don’t release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere on the way to a place where we are trying to stop that .

1. Can you think of any ways of attending COP27 that would be greener and better for the environment than flying in an airplane @inventive_night?

• If we go back several years from today , we will see how good the climate was at the time.The biggest cause change in climate is pollution. American and china were not participate in COP 27,but these two countries are the main cause of pollute .Because,these countries has huge amount of industries.

• In my country Pakistan, we have recently seen heavy destruction by floods due to global warming. To coup up with this serious climatic issue, the government of Pakistan took the initiative of tree plantation across the nation, we are looking forward to plant 1 billion trees which will help to moderate the temperature.

• In Pakistan there over 6.6 million cars, which is a very large amount. A typical passenger vehicle emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. When there is such a large amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, it makes the atmosphere warmer by trapping heat. We have to work on this situation, we can reduce CO2 in the atmosphere by forestation and Carbon mineralization, these are some easy ways to get rid of CO2 from the atmosphere.

• we should donate food blankets clothes and that to keep people happy

• People need to stop dumping clothes take more action use electric cars.

• im really worried about the climate change because i love animals and i don't want any animals getting hurt. still the weather changes so often its hard to to tell if its raining or sunny because when you think one thing it will just change

• The biggest climatic change which happened this year In Pakistan is increase in rainfalll and this rainfall more than 200% than previous year. This rainfall caused the flood in more than 60% area of Pakistan .This flood caused damage to main crops like rice cotton etc .It also affect the flocks and buildings of Country .Pakistan is under developing country and this climatic change has caused destruction of over $2 billion economy .This leads to increase inflation in country .

• According to my point of view, our climate of whole year contain 4 major zones due to different ranges of temperature throughout the year
    1. Hot and dry
    2. Cool and dry
    3. Summer Rainy season
    4. Moon soon

• How to stop global warming?
    Global warming is a main cause that effect our climate.6 simple ways to stop global warming :
    1:Drive less
    2:Recycle more
    3:Use less hot water
    4:Avoid products with lot of packaging
    5:Adjust your thermostat
    6:Plant more trees

• There are so many major issues affecting our climate but a few which are more serious issues
    1 Deforestation
    A loss of forest area , urbanization and growing population. In this regard we need to plant more and more trees. Our government has launched many plantation drive in this regard, like CLEAN AND GREEN PAKISTAN
    2. Air pollution
    Due to heavy traffic and factorises wastes toxic solids and many liquid particles in air it becomes polluted. This can be reduced by minimizing local vehicles and making electric vehicles.
    3. Water pollution
    water pollution is caused due to toxics materials and human used consumption adds in water. due to this issue it is very harmful to use of this water in cooking process.
    4. land pollution
    Every year our country is increasing with the rate of 2% in land pollution due to addition of waste disposals which causes soil erosion.
    5. Global warming
    It is global issue regarding climate issues affecting in our local area as in the world.

• Pakistan is the most affected country of the world in the terms of climate change .
    it dose not only mean the temperature will rise and our glaciers will melt,this also means that there will be an increase in migration,there will be food security issues,water security is already a problem,so this will cause a domino effect which would eventually affect our regional security. so this won't only remain a climate/environment issue,instead this will become a security issue and a national political issue as well.

• According to me our climate affects in many ways our region. The biggest and sad event was flood and affected most of our areas in recent time. Due to this economical issues are increased and also poverty elements.
    Our administrative set up has made some progress in this regard but insufficient. we have to read the changes day by day and we have to arrange a set up in order to face upcoming and alarming situation.
    we can manage this as
    1. Awareness campaigns
    2. seminars
    3. Walks
    4. Socials medias

• We are suffering from many weather problems. Many countries including Pakistan are tired of these problems. We should play our best role in reducing these problems. We should plant more trees.

• In my opinion due to changing climate in South Asia as a whole, there is significant impact on the environment of Pakistan as well. Fossil fuels burning, Industries, transport and agriculture process are highly responsible for that changes. It has worst effect on the life of human as well as animals and birds. Government should take steps to control the effects of climate change.
    Thanks.

• As a citizen of pakistan,I am really afraid of the future of my country, there are many factors affecting the climate such as deforestation,over
    Population and harmfull gases such as CFC'S etc .
    All these factors affect the climate at a very fast rate so we should rehabilitate the climate of the earth climate by steps like reforestation,banning cfcs etc

• Due to climate change,there is rise in temperature, extreme weather conditions, and melting of glaciers as well. Melting glaciers effects the rivers and main reason of flood in Pakistan. In Pakistan people suffered a lot from floods. They lost their lives, homes and crops as well. Due to flood there is also shortage of food because it damage crops. There is worst condition in Pakistan due to climate change. World and Pakistani Government should take steps to save people from all these damages.
    Thanks

• If we don’t help our planet then future generations will have to suffer from our actions now

WE NEED TO HELP OUR PLANET 🌎 NOW

1. What is the biggest climate issue affecting your local area @inventive_night?

• How I feel my climate is That the climate change generation is saying officials are talking too much, listening too little and acting even less. And they are fed up.My biggest climate is the long-term pattern of weather in a particular area. A climate story is a personal account of climate change from your experience and observations ranging from despair to hope from loss to resolve.

• The flood that occurred in Pakistan on May 2022 wreaked havoc across the country and caused loss of lives and crops and destroyed many houses. Now Pakistan is suffering from a big problem and we should help Pakistan

• There are many factors that contribute to climate change, including energy generation by burning fossil fuels and the manufacture of goods. Most of the goods come from fossil fuels such as cement, iron and plastic * and cutting down forests, when they are cut, the percentage of oxygen decreases and the percentage of carbon dioxide increases because forests absorb carbon dioxide and also the use of means of Transport, as these factors have several effects, including high temperatures, storms, increased drought, food shortages, and poverty

• If we use green energy instead of fossil fuels which release many kind of harmful gases like carbon dioxide and many others gases so we should use green energy like sunlight, we can capture sunlight by using solar panels etc. In my opinion this is a better way to save our planet

• I live in Pakistan.My country is facing bad situation due to climate change.Recent floods are main examples of these changes. Pakistan's contribution in climate change is less than 1%. Developed countries like China,India,America,Russia, Germany and Japan are contributing the most . Factories release smoke which is harmful for health. When rain water reacts with smoke particles (oxides of sulphur and nitrogen) ,they make acids. Acid remains vapour at high temperature. As the temperature is less due to rain ,it falls on our fertile land which effects the production ability of soil. These are basic problems of my country and resembling situation occurs for flood.

• Deforestation is reducing oxygen and increasing carbon dioxide gas, which is affecting the ozone layer, which is causing climate changes due to ultraviolet rays from the sun reaching the earth. Many diseases are affecting humans and animals, so we should grow more trees

• Due to the lack of disposal of sewage water, it is thrown into rivers, seas and canals due to which water pollution is increasing due to which aquatic life is affected, so we need to make proper management of sewage water.

• The biggest climate issue affecting my local area is flood and cyclone as we are near to the sea its get filled with water every time in the times of winter and rainy season and in the times of summer season there will be water scarsity faced here. The maximum rainfall recorded here is 8.4 cm in a day as we take summer the maximum temperature recorded is 40.1 degree celcius. So we have both extreme levels of climate issues.

• am a Pakistani,I think that global warming is the biggest dangerous consequence of climate change and flooding is the biggest consequence of global warming.I think that Pakistan is participating less than 1 percent in global warming,China and America are the most prominent participants in global warming.Now a days UK is also participating actively in global warming because UK has started the use of coal due to the ban of petroleum things from Russia on UK because of "Russia, Ukraine War 2022".So, in my point of view UK has to stop the use of coal in place of petrol and America and China also have to reduce the use of "chlorofluorocarbons"causing agents.

THANK YOU.

• Overall, during a century, the temperature of the world has increased up to 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit (Climate Change). Flares have become the norm It is a separate debate whether forest fires around the world are caused by climate change or as a weapon of modern warfare or perhaps much more. And these are problems that cannot be dealt with by a single region or country, but by the whole world.

• It is an urgent problem to fix because countries like Pakistan are experience flooding or droubt and war

• A rise in temperature is followed by a decrease in precipitation, resulting in a lack of water
    Agriculture will suffer from this and the economy in my area will suffer. We should make water harvesting facilities such as wells, thus reducing the danger to agriculture and reducing the bad economy

• The climate change is a serious problem, every one in the world faces it. So it is every ones responsibility to do his best conserning this. Issue.
    I think air pollution.water pollution and land pollution are the main reasons in the climate change,thus .if every one keep his own environment clean from these pollution areas,I believe this wll help alot in reducing the climate change.

• Climate activists r showing their concerns for their countries ,like orhercountriws their countries also affecting by high temperature ,deforestation water scarcity. Global
    Warming such a big issue affecting the whole globe resulting devastation not only for humans but also for other creations. .the problem my area facing is smog nd becoz of it my city is the biggest city surrounded by smog . Its becoz industrialisation causing pollution side by side narrow roads with too much traffic due to over population at the very start of the winter . Its main cause of skin nd respiratory diseases .these smoke from vehicles also increasing global warming.

• On this weekend , my father pilled out a big tree from our small garden as it was becoming a hurdle in reaching direct sunlight to other plants..when it was over I observed a lemon plant started fading as its roots were also damaged bypulling out the big tree .this is how deforestation does with other plants nd also cause soil erosion.
    I feel the climate experts r concerned about their countries Philippine nd Lebanon how climate change is effecting through land sliding ,flooding nd ,water scarcity
    What's biggest issue is pollution nd that's y my country pakistan is among top ten .. my local area is affected by smog as it is industrial area nd is smogged with heavy traffic nd smoke emitting factories .

• It's sometime really unhealthy for the sea creatures under the sea , this is because people show disrespectful to them by throwing trash in the sea. We need to help our planet by picking up trash and grow more trees to make the Earth a greener place and healthier place. When the Earth is unhealthy , people can also be unhealthy because climate change have really dirty gas which people breathe in and they will be sick.

• Everybody should plant trees whereever they can and put solar panels on every roof. Fill them up and stop covering up carbon absorbing peanut farmland with solar panels (Carter never did make a lot of sense.)

• The countries of the Arab world, including occupied Palestine, have witnessed in recent years that the hot climate leads to dry water and a decrease in the water level. Drought and a global change in the rainfall pattern lead to crop failures and an increase in food prices, which means food insecurity and food deprivation for the poor. This can lead to lifelong impacts, in addition to destroying livelihoods, increasing migration and conflict, and reducing opportunities for children and adolescents. Climate change is the biggest and most visible threat facing humanity. Climate change occurs over long periods of time in a particular region or in the entire world, which is caused by a change in temperature and atmospheric conditions. It can cause a large number of deaths due to high temperatures.

• Here are a few things we could change, in our personal lives, which make a
    massive impact:
    1. switch to renewable energy 2. stop buying and using plastic bottles. take a reusable cup to coffee shops. 3. same goes for plastic bags 4. go vegan. (if that's too hard, go vegan for a few days each week. sounds dumb but makes a massive difference.) 5. save electricity. (turn lights off when you leave the room. don't leave your phone on charge overnight. turn plugs off at the switches AND take the plugs out.) 6. save water. take shorter showers. wash dishes 7. take public transport / walk more/ bike / do
    manually instead of using a dishwasher. (unless of course, your dishwasher is new and more efficient than washing hands manually)
    car shares
    8. don't waste food. start a compost bin if you can - it reduces waste at landfills and gives you good soil :D 9. maybe try growing your own fruit/vegetables. or - get your produce from a farmer's market. 10. boycott unethical companies. (edited now that it's become known to me that boycotting palm oil isn't the best thing)
    11. plant a tree :) 12. switch to ecosia. 13. maybe the most important: USE YOUR VOICE!!! try and influence the people you know, sign petitions, write to your local mp, whatever you can do to make a difference. people really underestimate what their voice can do. even if you manage to persuade your friend to stop buying plastic water bottles or stop driving their car to a shop 5 minutes away, it makes a MASSIVE difference.

1. What news story about the climate in your local area do you think needs more international attention @calm_deer?

• Living and non-living organisms are affected by climate change, whether humans, animals, plants or buildings. When the climate is very bad, full of storms and winds, this negatively affects human and animal health, it destroys the vegetation cover (which leads to heavy economic losses) and the roofs of buildings are broken and destroyed (which leads to their migration from this region to another to save their lives from destruction and extreme cold as well ). But if the climate is beautiful, it affects the psyche of humans and animals, as each of them performs the vital operations for them with comfort and reassurance, and there are no fears of disasters.
    The biggest problem facing our local area It is when the rain falls in abundance, and it becomes similar to floods, pools of rain gather, the water floats at the entrances of the houses, and the rain torrents inside the houses, and the residents are unable to stop this torrential rain, due to the narrowness of the place and the closeness of the houses, because it is a camp area, and the inability of the children to go to their schools (which leads to For losing their lessons in these cold days). And the inability of workers to go to their work due to the bad weather (may be deducted from their salaries). Who is responsible for that? (The municipalities have developed solutions, but to no avail).
    We need high quality infrastructure. Or make dams and wells to collect rain water and benefit from it in times of drought. Repairing water drains (sewage) and increasing their number to accommodate a large amount of water. Conducting awareness campaigns on how to act in the event of climate change for the worse. The use of climate scientists, a feasibility study of meteorology, and an attempt to find solutions to avoid any problems and an attempt to control them.

1. Great idea @glorious_lake not just to improve the drainage but to store the rainwater for times of drought.

1. I agree because..When solving any problem, we have to study it in all respects and the extent of its impact on everyone, so I did the right thinking to study the subject well .

• The occurrence of any problem in the world affects us negatively, and is there a problem greater than climate problems?
    The sudden changes in the climate caused the beginnings of an imbalance on the ground, as the delay in rains for some times in our country made us feel a shortage in the stock of water wells, which affected crops and animals
    In other countries, climate changes affected the migration of animals in search of food after the phenomenon of desertification.
    Let's all preserve the earth so that we can all live in health.

• Well, my country faces several problems because of the climate, one of which led to a clear decline in honey production due to the clear climatic changes that occurred this year due to the long winter season, low temperatures, high rainfall, in addition to the delay in the pasture season on which bees depended for their honey production. People who do not own homes and whose homes are made of tents also suffer difficulties in the winter, when rain and wind demolish their tents. In the summer, the temperature is very high, which leads to heatstroke and other diseases.

• The biggest disaster of climate change is the world war, and this has caused a lot of blemishes all over the world. Unfortunately, this is all from human and natural disasters that have occurred in the past few years. Among the causes of global warming that occurred from man: the pollution of cars and trains, as well as the pollution of factories that spread in the air, and the waste of factories that they throw into lakes or any water surface around them. This plant. The rubbish that people throw into the streets and the sea is also a big cause of this kind of climate change. The cause of the natural disaster is the fires that occurred in different countries in the past years. All of these reasons made our ozone layer grow so the solutions to that are: using natural energies such as solar energy, and not dumping any garbage on the street or in the sea, by planting lots of trees and green spaces in all countries. So that we can have good looking environment and clean atmosphere instead of air which is full of pollution also we should try to avoid any fires for safety and clean atmosphere.

• I am from Nigeria and my country is facing different climate change issues based on the geo political zone, state or local government. I am from North central Nigeria and this year we had an issue of irregular and high rainfall, my state got affected by this event. We are currently suffering from erosion due to high rainfall and cutting down of trees and a little bit of food crisis because some crops got bad because of the high rainfall.
    At the moment we are facing temperature change, we are at 34°C but the normal temperature is supposed to be 31°c , an addition of 3°c to the normal temperature.
    I am happy that climate activists are trying to make a difference and solve the issues of climate change, ensuring a better future for generations to come.

• Here are some of the things we can change, in our personal lives, that are making a huge impact: 1. Switch to renewable energy 2. Stop buying and using plastic bottles. Take a reusable cup to coffee shops. 3. Same goes for plastic bags 4. Go vegan. (If that's too hard, go vegan for a few days each week. Sounds stupid but it makes a huge difference.) 5. Save electricity. (Turn off the lights when you leave the room. Don't leave your phone charged overnight. Turn off the plugs at the switches and take out the plugs.) 6. Save water. Showers are shorter. Washing dishes 7. Take public transportation / walk more / bike / do it by hand instead of using the dishwasher. (Unless your dishwasher is new and more efficient than hand washing, of course) VEHICLE 8. Don't waste food. Start a compost bin if you can - it reduces waste in landfills and gives you good soil :D 9. Maybe try growing your own fruit/veggies. Or - get your produce at the Farmers Market. 10. Boycott unethical companies. (Edited now that it's known to me that boycotting palm oil isn't the best thing) 11. Plant a tree :) 12. Switch to ecosia. 13. Perhaps most important: USE YOUR VOICE!!! Try to impress people you know, sign petitions, write to your local MP, whatever you can do to make a difference. People really underestimate what their voice can do. Even if you can convince your friend to stop buying plastic water bottles or to stop driving their car to a store 5 minutes away, it makes a huge difference.

massive impact:
    1. switch to renewable energy 2. stop buying and using plastic bottles. take a reusable cup to coffee shops. 3. same goes for plastic bags 4. go vegan. (if that's too hard, go vegan for a few days each week. sounds dumb but makes a massive difference.) 5. save electricity. (turn lights off when you leave the room. don't leave your phone on charge overnight. turn plugs off at the switches AND take the plugs out.) 6. save water. take shorter showers. wash dishes 7. take public transport / walk more/ bike / do
    manually instead of using a dishwasher. (unless of course, your dishwasher is new and more efficient than washing hands manually)
    car shares
    8. don't waste food. start a compost bin if you can - it reduces waste at landfills and gives you good soil :D 9. maybe try growing your own fruit/vegetables. or - get your produce from a farmer's market. 10. boycott unethical companies. (edited now that it's become known to me that boycotting palm oil isn't the best thing)
    11. plant a tree :) 12. switch to ecosia. 13. maybe the most important: USE YOUR VOICE!!! try and influence the people you know, sign petitions, write to your local mp, whatever you can do to make a difference. people really underestimate what their voice can do. even if you manage to persuade your friend to stop buying plastic water bottles or stop driving their car to a shop 5 minutes away, it makes a MASSIVE difference.Sharing goods and services to reduce services. Recycling of beverage containers delivered. Public transport buses are environmentally friendly.

• Living and non-living organisms are affected by climate change, whether humans, animals, plants or buildings. When the climate is very bad, full of storms and winds, this negatively affects human and animal health, it destroys the vegetation cover (which leads to heavy economic losses) and the roofs of buildings are broken and destroyed (which leads to their migration from this region to another to save their lives from destruction and extreme cold as well ). But if the climate is beautiful, it affects the psyche of humans and animals, as each of them performs the vital operations for them with comfort and reassurance, and there are no fears of disasters.
    The biggest problem facing our local area It is when the rain falls in abundance, and it becomes similar to floods, pools of rain gather, the water floats at the entrances of the houses, and the rain torrents inside the houses, and the residents are unable to stop this torrential rain, due to the narrowness of the place and the closeness of the houses, because it is a camp area, and the inability of the children to go to their schools (which leads to For losing their lessons in these cold days). And the inability of workers to go to their work due to the bad weather (may be deducted from their salaries). Who is responsible for that? (The municipalities have developed solutions, but to no avail).
    We need high quality infrastructure. Or make dams and wells to collect rain water and benefit from it in times of drought. Repairing water drains (sewage) and increasing their number to accommodate a large amount of water. Conducting awareness campaigns on how to act in the event of climate change for the worse. The use of climate scientists, a feasibility study of meteorology, and an attempt to find solutions to avoid any problems and an attempt to control them.

massive impact:
    car shares
    11. plant a tree :) 12. switch to ecosia. 13. maybe the most important: USE YOUR VOICE!!! try and influence the people you know, sign petitions, write to your local mp, whatever you can do to make a difference. people really underestimate what their voice can do. even if you manage to persuade your friend to stop buying plastic water bottles or stop driving their car to a shop 5 minutes away, it makes a MASSIVE difference.

• There are so many major issues affecting our climate but a few which are more serious issues
    1 Deforestation
    A loss of forest area , urbanization and growing population. In this regard we need to plant more and more trees. Our government has launched many plantation drive in this regard, like CLEAN AND GREEN PAKISTAN
    2. Air pollution
    Due to heavy traffic and factorises wastes toxic solids and many liquid particles in air it becomes polluted. This can be reduced by minimizing local vehicles and making electric vehicles.
    3. Water pollution
    water pollution is caused due to toxics materials and human used consumption adds in water. due to this issue it is very harmful to use of this water in cooking process.
    4. land pollution
    Every year our country is increasing with the rate of 2% in land pollution due to addition of waste disposals which causes soil erosion.
    5. Global warming
    It is global issue regarding climate issues affecting in our local area as in the world