Photos and voices

Look at the following news about AI.

AI and voices

Festival2-Strikes-Header-DrakeTheWeeknd

In April 2022, a song that used AI to clone the voices of artists Drake and The Weeknd went viral on social media.

The creator, known as @ghostwriter, claims the song was created by software trained on the musician's voices.

The song was later removed from many streaming platforms for violating copyright law.

AI and photography

Festival2-Strikes-Header-AIPhotography

The winner of a major photography award has refused his prize after revealing his work was created using AI.

German artist Boris Eldagsen's entry, entitled Pseudomnesia: The Electrician, won the creative open category of the Sony World Photography Awards.

He said he used the image to test the competition and to create a discussion about the future of photography.

Comments (66)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• A song that uses artificial intelligence to reproduce the voices of singers Drake and The Weeknd has gone viral on social media.

The song (Heart On My Sleeve) parodies the work of pop star and actress Selena Gomez, who previously dated the singer (The Weeknd), and since it was posted on Friday, the song has achieved more than 8.5 million views on TikTok, in addition to being played more than 254,000 times on Twitter. Spotify application.

The song's author, known as ghostwriter, says the song was created by an artificial intelligence program that was programmed on musical sounds.

“This is just the beginning,” the song’s YouTube video reads under the caption, with one listener responding in the comments: “We really are in a new era, I can’t tell what’s real or fake anymore.”

1. I agree with you cause they are CDQ versions and you and you can create your own AI with Kanye , Weekend and more so yeah we can not tell what is real or fake.

2. I agree because... Yes, we are in a new era where we the bold line between real and fake is starting to blur out. People can no longer tell the difference between what is authentic and fake because AI is practically perfect. AI can make somethin fake look more authentic than the real thing. In my opinion this could be a disadvantage. People tend to seize any opportunity to meet their needs, not caring about how other people feel. AI is actually good. It has a lot of advantages but that does not mean we should just turn a blind eye to all the disadvantages. They need to be taken into consideration too.

• Deception is one of the problems that cloning artificial intelligence will cause. Imagine that someone used your voice for his personal goals, that would be terrible! Now, photographs, if he can do that, then this will lead to problems and someone who does not deserve the award will win. This is also terrible. I hope we reduce that. I believe that artificial intelligence and voices will have a great negative impact on the world, and so we will suffer from deception throughout life. I am against artificial intelligence reproducing voices. I do not want personal goals to be achieved through my voice, and no one wants that.

• Welcome
    Big problems happen because the person steals the fatigue of another person, which means that the person got tired of performing this achievement, so someone stole it with ease. Regarding photos, all people love photography, and there are people who take photography, such as film photographers and others. I think that artificial intelligence is in photography because all People all over the world know photography, and there are few people whose voice is beautiful, but I believe that photography has a great impact on the world. The world changes with the change of technologies and technological devices.

1. Can you give me an example to solve these problems?

2. You said photography has an impact on the world. Can you explain this to me?

• I think that it is not good for artificial intelligence to develop more than this, because perhaps it will control the world one day, because it started cloning human voices and taking pictures of them. the whole world

1. I agree because the one who will make artificial intelligence dominate the world is the human being himself. As you know, we are now at the height of the era of development, and there are many, many inventions that we have made, but the human mind did not think in a positive and beneficial way, but rather made these devices as a weapon that controls the world. When a person clones Your voice to catch the prey in his hands here would be a violation of your right and the right of the prey because you as a human being have your voice that is yours so no one is allowed to transgress it and use it in ugly behavior like this and also the prey that fell into the hands of the traitor how will it feel when you know that the voice you heard is nothing but a voice Reproduced and not the voice of the person you know

• What a great question 🔥 .
    1 .What problems might AI cause if it can clone people’s voices?
    if AI can clone people's voices then we might as well say goodbye to authentic audio recordings forever. People will be able to manipulate sound files like never before . Not only that, but think about how easily trust could be eroded if someone uses this technology maliciously. Imagine a politician being caught on tape saying something awful, only for them to claim it wasn't actually them speaking - thanks to AI voice cloning! And there will be a potential danger of scams and phishing attempts using cloned voices... This technology is both exciting and terrifying - so let's hope that we use it wisely!
    2 . What problems might AI cause if it can create images that look like photographs?
    The use of AI technology to replicate the look and feel of photography could cause significant issues within the creative industry. AI-generated photos that resemble human-created ones could put professional photographers out of employment or make it difficult to distinguish human work from machine work. The authenticity and credibility of photos could also come into question, especially in fields like journalism. While AI has the potential for benefits, we must consider potential negative consequences and find ways to manage them.
    3 .Which do you think will have the biggest impact on the world ?
    I think AI with voices will have the biggest impact on the world , because it could be a real game-changer. Imagine someone impersonating you over the phone and tricking your loved ones out of their hard-earned cash! we should proceed with caution as this kind of power can also lead to misuse and manipulation.

1. Yes, I agree with your opinion. Artificial intelligence and voices can destroy people. How does this happen? This happens by taking a bad person's voice from one of his conferences and dubbing it into the president's image. Of course, he adds words, and the voice is the president's voice.
      And he publishes it on social networking sites, as if he is saying that. It is certain that it will raise controversy in social networking sites, people and the press as well, and this is how artificial intelligence and voices destroyed people

1. I agree, the problem that can happen with AI and voice is that some people can use it to scam others. For example by cloning a close person's voice and scamming the victim. In my country scammers call victims and pretend to be someone they are familiar with just to steal their money. Alot of people have lost their money because of that so AI cloning voices should be banned. In politics, voices of politicians of people in power can be cloned and misused. It can also affect cases in courts.
        The law enforcement may find it useful when trying to solve crimes.
        AI and photography is also dangerous because criminals can make fake images of people doing bad things so that they can spoil their image.

2. Thank you for your thoughtful response! You've highlighted some significant concerns regarding the cloning of people's voices using AI. The potential problems that could arise include the erosion of trust in audio recordings, the ease with which sound files could be manipulated, and the potential for malicious use such as political scandals or scams using cloned voices. It is indeed a technology that can be both exciting and terrifying, emphasizing the need for responsible and ethical use.

Regarding AI-generated images resembling photographs, you rightly pointed out the impact it could have on the creative industry. It may disrupt the job market for professional photographers and raise questions about the authenticity and credibility of images, particularly in contexts like journalism. Striking a balance between the benefits and potential negative consequences of AI-generated images will be crucial.

As for the biggest impact on the world, you believe AI with voices will have a significant influence due to the potential for misuse and manipulation. It's important to proceed with caution and establish safeguards to prevent the harmful consequences of voice cloning technology.

Overall, your insights highlight the complex considerations associated with the advancement of AI and the need for responsible development and deployment to mitigate potential risks.

• AI can help con men to convince their preys hence leading to the loss of money, property etc and since it can be used to clone the voices of musicians hence leading to the downfall of the current music industry since the music made by AI will be new therefore it will attract everyone's attention and this will be bad for the music industry. This will also help in causing world problems eg if a president's voice is sent saying he is preparing to attack another country this can lead to wars and misunderstanding with others.

The problem AI might cause if it can create images that look like photographs is that it will lead to the unemployment of artist, photographers, painters etc since AI will be able to create images in less time hence increasing market for it's products and reducing the market for real photographs.

I think AI and voices will have the biggest impact on the world since music is listened to by everyone and this industry has really grown over the years since it has a large and steadily growing market and it is currently listened to by everyone because it has a lot of categories such as hip hop, k-pop,Niger beats, etc hence enabling everyone to pick their favorites.And now when it will be replaced it will bring a huge downfall to the music industry.

The world might have to learn to coexist with the new technologies eg robots and the world might have to make new laws that will govern the new technologies since some industries might be affected if some rules are not made. And some people might have to change their occupations due to the fact that new technologies like robots will replace humans leading to reduction in the need for man labour. Another reason why this will happen is because new technologies will make work easier and faster to do.

• The use of artificial intelligence to transcribe people's voices poses a great danger to society. You can imagine that an exact copy of your voice is copied, so that someone exploits your voice in issues related to politics, societal issues, or any other situations. I can't imagine the situation you would wake up in to find audio recordings of your own voice. Of course, this would drive me crazy. Likewise, if someone tried to clone a picture of me, it's not all that different, and I found myself with people I don't know, and my pictures here and there, for sure, the results would be very bad.
    The danger of using images or sound is equally dangerous, and we cannot say that the use of sound is normal while the image is not.

1. Yes, for voice and images in artificial intelligence, they have the same risk ratio, as it destroys people, as a person’s voice is copied, for example, and a bad person dubs it and changes the words and makes them ugly words and publishes them on the communication sites, and of course the images of this person, when he sees this he will go crazy and destroy his psyche

1. The most dangerous thing a person may be exposed to in the case of audio and video cloning is faking conversations with the voice of an important person or even an ordinary person and trying to threaten to do things he does not like, but under threat, constant pressure and fear of scandal
        He will be forced to do so. or improper reproduction of image or sound, threats of sums of money and countless other risks.

2. This is going to be a major issue for a lot of people and society in the future. Many individuals who are naive and in search of fast riches might easily fall prey to scams, especially when human goods like audio recordings and images that we are familiar with are used. The future of business and large organisations is also in jeopardy, since unethical people may pull them down. I am of the opinion that more stringent security measures should be implemented.

3. You raise valid concerns about the potential dangers of using artificial intelligence to clone people's voices and create manipulated images. The misuse of AI-generated voices and images can indeed have severe consequences, including spreading misinformation, identity theft, and invasion of privacy.

The unauthorized use of someone's voice can lead to the dissemination of false information, manipulation of public opinion, or even the creation of fake audio recordings that could harm an individual's reputation or credibility. Similarly, the creation of manipulated images can be used for various malicious purposes, such as spreading fake news, manipulating visual evidence, or impersonating someone online.

It is important to recognize that both AI-generated voices and images have the potential for misuse and can cause harm to individuals and society. The impact and severity of these dangers should not be underestimated or dismissed. Safeguards, regulations, and ethical considerations are crucial to mitigate the risks associated with the misuse of AI technologies.

As AI continues to advance, it is essential for researchers, policymakers, and technology developers to work together to establish guidelines and frameworks that protect individuals' rights, privacy, and the integrity of information. Striking a balance between the benefits and risks of AI technologies is necessary to ensure their responsible and ethical use in our society.

• If AI can clone people's voices, it might cause problems because someone could pretend to be someone else on the phone or on the internet. They might say mean things or even pretend to be someone important like a teacher or parent.

If AI can create images that look like photographs, it might cause problems because people might believe something is true when it's not. For example, someone could make a fake photo of a celebrity doing something bad, and people might believe it even though it’s not real.

I think AI and voices will have a bigger impact on the world because we use our voices to communicate with each other every day. It's important for us to be able to trust that someone is who they say they are.

Because of these new technologies, the world might have to change by putting more safeguards in place to make sure people can't use them for bad purposes. We might also need to learn how to tell the difference between what's real and what's fake.

1. I agree with you@gutsy_fact if AI can clone voices it can do the. same for an authority figure like a police officer urgently asking you to pay money to help get a friend or family member out of trouble through this the people will be scammed and swindled .
      The Ai can create deep fakes that can take an existing video and replace one persons face with another and are used for creating videos of celebrities which are used to create sexually explicit images or videos of celebrities.
      In addition the AI can be used to create more realistic and expressive voices for use in speech synthesis which has implications for everything from entertainment to accessibility for the visually impaired.

• It's very important topic and they are so important questions ,So If AI can clone people's voices, it might cause problems like:

1. Misinformation: People may believe that a person said something when in fact, it was just an AI-generated voice.

2. Cybercrime: Scammers could use AI to create fake voices and impersonate someone, tricking people into giving out sensitive information.

3. Privacy concerns: AI-generated voices could be used to create fake audio recordings of people without their consent.

If AI can create images that look like photographs, it might cause problems like:

1. Misleading visuals: People may believe that what they're seeing is real when in fact, it's just an AI-generated image.

2. Fake news: AI-generated images could be used to create fake news stories or propaganda which could mislead people.

3. Impersonation: Just like fake voices, AI-generated images could be used to impersonate someone, creating fake profiles or pretending to be someone else online.

It's tough to say which one will have a bigger impact on the world – AI and voices or AI and photography. Both have the potential to change the way we interact with technology and each other.

The world will have to change in several ways because of these new technologies. For instance, laws and regulations will need to be put in place to prevent misuse of these technologies. People will also need to be educated about how to spot fake content and protect themselves from cybercrime. Additionally, companies that develop these technologies will need to consider ethical implications while designing them.

1. You've raised some excellent points regarding the potential problems associated with AI-generated voices and images. Both technologies have the potential to create significant challenges and impact the way we perceive information and interact with each other. Let's further explore your points:

AI-generated voices:

Misinformation: The ability to clone someone's voice using AI could lead to widespread misinformation. It becomes increasingly difficult for people to verify whether a voice recording is authentic or artificially generated, which can have far-reaching consequences on trust, communication, and public discourse.

Cybercrime: The misuse of AI-generated voices by scammers and fraudsters is a significant concern. Impersonating someone's voice could be used to deceive individuals and manipulate them into sharing sensitive information or engaging in fraudulent activities.

Privacy concerns: The creation of fake audio recordings without an individual's consent raises serious privacy concerns. It can be exploited for malicious purposes, such as blackmail or defamation, and undermines individuals' control over their own voices.

AI-generated images:

Misleading visuals: AI-generated images that convincingly mimic reality can be used to spread misleading or false information. This can contribute to the spread of fake news, propaganda, and manipulation of public opinion.

Fake news: Combining AI-generated images with fabricated stories can amplify the impact of misinformation. The visual element adds credibility to false narratives, making it harder for individuals to discern truth from fiction.

Impersonation: AI-generated images can facilitate identity theft and impersonation online. Creating fake profiles or impersonating someone's appearance can have negative consequences for individuals' reputation, privacy, and personal relationships.

Addressing the impact of these technologies requires a multi-faceted approach:

Regulation and legal frameworks: Governments and regulatory bodies need to establish laws and guidelines to govern the responsible use of AI-generated voices and images, ensuring accountability and protection against misuse.

Education and awareness: It's crucial to educate the public about the existence and implications of AI-generated content. Teaching media literacy skills, critical thinking, and fact-checking can help individuals identify and navigate through potentially misleading or false information.

Ethical considerations: Companies developing these technologies should prioritize ethical considerations. Implementing safeguards, transparency, and mechanisms to detect and flag AI-generated content can help mitigate the negative impacts.

Technological countermeasures: Researchers can also work on developing technologies to detect and authenticate AI-generated content, providing tools to verify the authenticity of voices and images.

By addressing these challenges proactively, we can better navigate the evolving landscape of AI-generated content and strive for a more informed, trustworthy, and responsible digital environment.

2. I agree with what you said especially with the part you said about companies that develop these technologies will need to consider ethical implications while designing them
      Yes companies that develop technologies should make sure that security of the user is top notch for example e-payment is a secure mode of making payments e-payments eliminate the need for cash payments, and funds are transferred directly into mobile wallets or bank accounts linked to the mobile number
      but if companies do not consider ethical implications while designing them imagine the disadvantages first they will suffer financially the society, economic will also be affected.
      The point is that companies that develop these technology should consider the outcome of their product
      THANKS

• Welcome.
       Artificial intelligence has advantages and disadvantages.  but
       What problems might AI cause if it could reproduce people's voices?  .  You will face many problems.  Like what if someone wants to imitate the voice of his head of state and make him speak unbeautiful words because he does not like him, of course he will ask for help from artificial intelligence, and of course artificial intelligence will implement this, and here the sound will spread and problems will occur.  The sound is a great blessing.  And if a person wants to make his voice beautiful, he requests that from artificial intelligence, and his voice is not beautiful.  Here, the ability of artificial intelligence to imitate people's voices is a problem and a big problem that may cause harm to many people.  but regarding
       What problems would AI cause if it could create photo-like images?  Artificial intelligence cannot create a complete image without any defect or distortion.  The AI ​​should leave a distortion or blemish in any image it draws.  It causes a lot of flaws in the beauty of the human image.  And I think the biggest impact on the world will be AI and imaging.  Because as I mentioned, artificial intelligence leaves a distortion or defect in the image of a person, especially in the eye or ear, and this will lead to a decrease in the beauty of the real image, which makes people not trust  in artificial intelligence.  . and my stand point about These technologies will change the world, perhaps for better or worse.  Some are harmful and some are beneficial.
       Thanks.

• Artificial intelligence has the potential to completely change the art world, not just through the creation of more digital art. There will be a big problem if artificial intelligence reproduces the voice of one of the well-known singers or poets, because it will distort the voice and reputation of this singer, and attract people to artificial intelligence without the need for singers or perhaps a reader to read the speech to us, or publish what it will produce from Through the voice of another person will lead to a violation of his right by not asking permission to use the voice, and if he has used it for something that may make others mock him, then he must sue and judge.

• The problem that AI can cause if it can clone people's voices is, a person can use it to change his voice to another person own and scam them for example a person can change his voice to a celebrity's own and scam a person millions.
    the problem that AI can cause if it can create images that look like art is, a person can create a replica of a famous painting and use it to steal the original by exchanging it with the fake one he created with the AI.
    AI an voices in my own opinion will have the biggest impact because a person a person can scam millions using the AI to change their voice.

• If AI can clone people’s voices, then it’s a very big threat especially in the field of politics where one wrong message could lead to the damaging of our representatives images both in our eyes and in the eyes of law. Rumours will have the potential to spread like wildfires within seconds. But, what if some corrupt politicians use it as a reason to target others in a brutal way? Like for example a politician insults some politicians or a whole party or individuals on the internet but he uses the excuses of the wrong results from AI? Or what if people use it to insult each other and use the excuse of AI to avoid law and order on themselves ? There will be the complete destruction of law and order in this world. Well, AI and photography is worse! It could lead to the destruction of cybersecurity on the internet. The photographs of individuals could be used to spread wrong messages. Jobs won’t be created and real photographs will be worthless. Collectors who collect famous or rare photographs will now have the privilege of AI to find them and the real hard copy ones will be no more. AI and voices is going to have the biggest impact as it can cause the destruction of law and order in our world. Human Algorithms have to be strictly controlled to programme AI and Laws need to be tightened for the control of AI.

1. I completely agree with the student's comment regarding the potential dangers of AI cloning people's voices and its implications, particularly in the field of politics. AI generated voices can make fake audios and speeches of politicians saying things that they never said. So this can lead to undermining the trust in our representatives.Trust is a crucial element in politics. If people lose faith in the authenticity of politicians' statements due to the prevalence of AI-generated voice cloning, it can lead to a widespread erosion of trust in the political system as a whole.Similarly, the potential misuse of AI in the realm of photography is concerning. Actually it can diminish the authenticity of historical records.It can have significant effect on cybersecurity. It can create photographs like realistic fake images which may lead to misinformation.The student's concerns emphasize the need to control AI development and usage. We must protect our political systems, cybersecurity, and authentic visual records. Taking proactive measures is important in addressing these concerns.

• Music moguls are already pulling AI-generated songs from streaming services, citing copyright infringement. But legal experts say this argument is far from reality, as there is no precedent for the real Darrick to stop the robot Darek on copyright grounds. Thus, experts who have worked on other types of non-consensual sharing of material online worry that AI-based voice cloning will become a problem sooner rather than later.

• I don't think AI is bad because it helps the artists to make their songs in a short period of time. Secondly,it helps artists to make their songs known.AI also provides some ideas to artists in order to compose their songs .AI is almost covering the world it eases the work of things. If AI wasn't their ,we wouldn't even send a message on Topical talk.

1. That's a great observation! AI has definitely made a big impact on the music industry, and it can be very helpful for artists who want to create music quickly and efficiently. For example, some musicians use AI programs to help them generate chord progressions or melodies for their songs. This can save them a lot of time and also give them new ideas to work with.

However, it's important to remember that AI is just a tool, and it's up to humans to use it responsibly and ethically. Like any technology, AI has its limitations and drawbacks, and we need to think critically about how we use it. So while AI can definitely be a useful tool for musicians, it's important to approach it with caution and make sure we use it in a way that benefits everyone.

• 1. AI cloning people's voices could cause problems if the technology is used to create fake recordings of someone saying something they didn't actually say. This could be used to spread false information or defame someone's character.

2. AI creating images that look like photographs could also lead to the spread of misinformation, as fake images could be presented as evidence or used to manipulate public opinion.

3. Both technologies have the potential to have a significant impact on the world, but it's difficult to say which will have a bigger impact. It depends on how these technologies are used and how widely they are adopted.

4. The world will have to change in many ways because of these new technologies. For example, we may need to develop new ways of verifying the authenticity of recordings and images. We may also need to rethink our approach to privacy, as AI could potentially be used to create realistic fake images of people without their consent.

1. You've highlighted some important points regarding the potential problems associated with AI cloning voices and generating fake images. Let's address them individually:

Fake voice recordings: The ability of AI to clone voices and create fake voice recordings indeed poses risks. It could be used to spread false information, defame individuals, or manipulate public opinion. This emphasizes the need for robust verification mechanisms and critical thinking skills among the general public. Developing technologies for detecting and authenticating voice recordings can also be beneficial in combating the misuse of AI-generated voices.

Fake images and misinformation: AI-generated images that resemble real photographs can certainly contribute to the spread of misinformation. Fake images could be presented as evidence or used to manipulate public perception. It's important to educate people about the potential for image manipulation and encourage critical examination of visual content. Additionally, developing advanced image forensics techniques and promoting responsible media practices can help address this challenge.

Impact and adoption: The impact of these technologies will depend on how they are used and how widely they are adopted. Both voice cloning and image generation have the potential to significantly impact various aspects of society, including communication, media, and privacy. It is difficult to determine which technology will have a bigger impact, as they can affect different domains in different ways. Monitoring their developments, addressing their challenges, and adapting our systems and norms accordingly will be crucial.

Changing landscape: The emergence of AI cloning voices and generating realistic images will indeed necessitate changes in various areas. Verifying the authenticity of recordings and images may require new technological solutions and standards. Additionally, privacy considerations may need to be revisited, as the potential for creating realistic fake images without consent raises ethical and legal questions. Adapting laws, regulations, and societal norms to accommodate these changes will be essential.

Addressing these challenges requires collaboration between technology developers, policymakers, legal experts, and society as a whole. Ethical guidelines, legal frameworks, and education on media literacy can help navigate the impacts of these technologies while safeguarding individuals' rights and the integrity of information.

• If AI is able to clone human voices, it could lead to myriad problems. One of the problems is the spread of disinformation and fake news. With the ability to clone someone's voice, scammers and hackers can easily impersonate celebrities or political figures and create audio recordings that mislead listeners for their own benefit. Additionally, voice cloning technology can also be used by malicious actors for malicious purposes like identity theft or extortion.
    technology can be used to impersonate someone in order to make fraudulent requests or financial transaction orders.As we navigate a world where AI technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, we must ensure that adequate safeguards and regulations are in place to prevent such abuses and protect people from harm resulting from such abuses.

• I think that we should not allow artificial intelligence to develop more than this, because a day will come when intelligence will completely control us, and the whole world will be powered by artificial intelligence. This is not good, and I think that by cloning voices, problems can arise if technology is used to create fake recordings that do not belong to them, for example, someone saying something He didn't actually say it, and this can be used to spread false information or defame a person, which leads to a lot of rumors. This is very negative..and I think that it will happen to say goodbye to the original recordings forever, and people will be able to process the audio files in an unprecedented way..

• Voice cloning is an artificial intelligence technique that allows users to imitate someone's voice, and it has been used so far to imitate the voices of Hollywood stars.
    However, experts are now warning that scammers may exploit it for financial gain, according to a report by CTV published in March 2023.
    This technology will enable criminals to use technology to deceive their victims, by making them send large sums of money to them by imitating the voices of acquaintances they trust.
    Technology today exists to allow fraudsters to manipulate the phone numbers of family and friends, also fake kidnappers used the voice cloning system, especially since these increasingly sophisticated services no longer need to train for hours or even minutes on the voices of their victims, but rather a few seconds are enough to reproduce the voice to which the software adds emotion, refractions, pauses or even sighs.
    For the second question, the ability of AI to create pictures similar to photographs may lead to problems such as allowing cybercriminals to practice electronic extortion, the spread of fake news, signature forgery,..etc.
    For the third question, I think that impact of AI and voices is much bigger because if someone kidnapped your child and sent you her picture tied to a chair, you might not believe it because you'll start searching for your child at the house as you've just seen her playing in the yard to make sure however when this criminal lets you listen to her speaking with fear, the first thing you're gonna do is call the police without searching for her first to save time.

• Artificial intelligence directs a person to a lot of problems when he can copy people's voices, falsify their work, and make a deep fake, and thus leads to injustice to people, corruption, and lack of respect for copyright
    2 Blackmailing people for money and saying things that were not said and thus tarnishing the reputation of the person
    3 I think that both are dangerous, but artificial intelligence and photography are more dangerous, because if a video is dubbed, it will be conclusive evidence and thus spread corruption
    4 I think it will change the world for the worse
    Because it wastes people's rights. In conclusion, I hope that we will spread awareness and warn people, and expose those who use these means to legal accountability

• Well in this present society it is common knowledge that things that are meant for good can easily be used to do the opposite. Yes, it is quite fascinating how AI is able to clone peoples voices and even make it into a song, but it can also be a disadvantage in many ways.
    Someone seeking to frame others may resort to utilizing AI ( the bad way). They can accuse someone and even provide audio evidence, although it is fake. From what i have read, AI can clone voices flawlessly so people might not be able to tell the difference. This will be very unfair for the accused person. AI cloning the voices of artists and even making songs with them is amazing but it goes against a lot of copyright laws.
    AI generating images that look like photographs can also be utilized in the wrong way. It could be used as false evidence and because it looks like a photograph, people might think that it is real. It could also be used to win competitions without even trying. AI is a very marvellous creation but people may seek to take advantage of it and use it for their own personal gain.

• AI copying people's voices can lead to security issues as many voice-activated technologies could be manipulated to believe they are talking to one person and in reality, they are not. If AI art becomes commonplace, it could devalue the work of human artists. Online art communities will be flooded with AI generated results, making it difficult for artists to gain recognition for their work. The artists who created the images from which the AI was trained on will not be consulted and will neither be remunerated for their work.
    In my opinion AI and voices will have the biggest impact on the world. Someone's voice is a way of recognising someone without using your eyes. If AI should copy voices it can be used for evil. In cases of a phone call where you don't see the person, you will think you're talking to someone but you're not.
    It can also be positive. Using AI to clone a voice provides more flexibility, reduces costs, and saves TV, movie, and video game production time. Voice actors only have to record initial voice samples. That means the actor doesn't need to be present or even alive for the movie to be made.

• Voice cloning is a technology that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to replicate a person's voice. With the help of AI and machine learning algorithms, it's possible to generate synthetic voices that sound just like a human voice.
    If AI voice generators can be used to impersonate celebrities, they can also be used to impersonate regular people, and that's exactly what cybercriminals have been doing. According to ZDNet, thousands of Americans fall for scams known as vishing, or voice phishing every year. How will AI affect photography?
    Using AI to help fix the exposure, saturation, and contrast can save photographers time in their editing workflow. Photographers can also use AI software to reduce noise, sharpen blurry photos, or even upscale their images.
    Any images that are produced by giving a text prompt to current generative AI models, such as Midjourney or Stable Diffusion , cannot be copyrighted in the US. That's according to the US Copyright Office (USCO), which has equated such prompts to a buyer giving directions to a commissioned artist. These tools allow users to create high-quality images and text with minimal effort quickly. However, the use of these tools can have serious implications for copyright issues, as they can be used to generate content that infringes on the copyright of others.
    With better monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, artificial intelligence can dramatically influence healthcare. By improving the operations of healthcare facilities and medical organisations, AI can reduce operating costs and save money.
    From communication and transport to healthcare and connectivity, technology has enhanced our lives for the better. The best part is that it is ever-evolving by facilitating more advanced features. For instance, we have come far from traditional audio calls to instant messaging and facetime. Technology has the power to do many things, and changing the world is one of them. We're privileged to be living in a time where science and technology can assist us, make our lives easier and rethink the ways we go about our daily lives. 3D-printing could be used to construct more houses in 20 years. People could start using robots to do work around their house and provide companionship starting in 2030. We could live in a Matrix-like virtual world by 2045. People could also become Cyborgs by 2045.

• AI can be more counterproductive if it is used to clone human voices. Already we have google voice and voice simulated software which produce voice which are not so human like or natural. But, AI voice simulation may cause problems to playback singers, pop singers, dubbing artists who earn there living by their voice. Duplicated voice messages that may sound like that of prominent leaders may lead to controversies and condition and end up being debated on who said it and when? This will only create condition.

Images that look like photos may cause problem as they may cause problems on validation and authenticity from what is actual and morphed. This will only create condition.

In my opinion AI and voice may create more problem in my country as it may lead many jobless as film industry thrives with play back singers and dubbing arist who voice over for some actors and actress. They will be left without job.

We should respect individuality as against AI induced artificiality. Voice and AI should be allowed with restrictions . Watermarked AI photos can be allowed to differentiate from the real is what I feel.

• I think both AI and voices / AI and photography will have significant impact on the world but their impact and influence may vary based on the implementation.AI-generated voices can assist individuals with speech impairments by providing them with a means to communicate more effectively.Imagine a person named
    "A"who has a speech impairment that makes it difficult for them to communicate verbally. They may struggle to produce intelligible speech, which can hinder their ability to express themselves and interact with others effectively. In such a scenario, AI-generated voices can be of great help.Text-to-Speech (TTS) Systems: "A"can use a text-to-speech system that incorporates AI-generated voices. They can type or input their desired message into a computer or mobile device, and the AI-powered TTS system can convert the text into a natural-sounding voice. For example, if A wants to express "I would like a glass of water," they can type it into the TTS system, and the AI-generated voice will speak the message on their behalf. Like these there are many AI generated tools that potentially help us to overcome our difficulties. Like we have customized voices where it matches our own voice characteristics so that we can effectively communicate to others. This can be achieved by training AI system on recordings. And if AI and voices have the ability to mimic like human voices it can enhance voice overs in movies, shows, video games etc.
    Similarly AI and photography already has significant impact on the world and it's been growing continuesly. AI can assist photographers in managing their large collections of photos. It can automatically sort, tag, and organize images based on content, making it easier to find specific photos quickly. AI algorithms can make photos look better by fixing problems like blurry or dark images. They can remove unwanted noise, make the colors and lighting more appealing, and enhance the overall quality. This helps professional photographers, people who enjoy taking pictures as a hobby, and even those who use smartphones to capture images. The best part is that you don't need to be a photography expert to use these AI tools. They can automatically improve your photos, making them look more professional and pleasing to the eye.
    So the overall effect of these technologies will depend on how widely they are used, how much they improve over time, and where they are used. For example, if more people and industries start using AI and voice or AI and photography, it could have a bigger impact. If researchers and developers continue to make advancements in these technologies, they can become even more powerful and useful. So, the ultimate impact will depend on how many people use them, how much they improve, and where they are used in the world.

• PHOTOS AND VOICES:
    When AI is used to replicate voices, many dangerous things can happen to society. Such as kidnappings. Developing on this, on the 23rd April 2023, a headline for the news was, “AI clones child’s voice in fake kidnapping scam.” This was when mother, Jennifer DeStefano, received a distressed call from AI, who sounded exactly like her 15 year old daughter, sobbing.
    The voice, who she believed was her daughter, said “mom, I messed up”, before a male voice took over demanding money and threatening her.
    However, Jennifer realised her daughter was safe after her husband answered a call, confirming it.

Another problem that could be caused is copyright, such as when celebrities’ voices are cloned singing songs and used by someone else other then them, an example of this was when both Drake’s and the Weeknd’s voices were cloned into a song which went viral.

Problems that might be caused by AI photography is how it is able to replicate and create images that look like genuine photographs. These could cause many issues within the photographer industry, such as unemployment as now machines are able to do their job, resulting in the market for real photographs being reduced.

Also, AI photography can be used for people who want to cheat their way into winning competitions based around photography, recreating images of people that never took place, impersonation, fake news and more.

Overall, I believe AI Voices would have the biggest impact on the world, because they can be used to manipulate people or destroy peoples’ reputations by faking their voice through AI (exploitation).

The world might have to adapt to these changes of new technology because AIs can do many jobs faster then the average human and are able to take peoples’ occupations. In addition, many tech industry leaders such as, Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple computers) have spoken out against the rapid development of AI technology, as it may pose as yet unknown/ unidentified risks to human kind.

However, to go against this, the Government would need to put in laws to prevent people from misusing the AI technology and educate their citizens on it, creating a better society for all.

• Rare photographs are auctioned for a considerable sum of money, the highest being 450.3 million dollars for Salvator Mundi, known as the Saviour of the World. It was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci in the 1500s and later acquired by Mohamed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Whilst having such precious possessions is a dream to most people, why do so many pay off such large amounts of money for these photographs? Well, many people admire the talent of artists and it is as a form of respect to renown their talent even if they do not exist to this date. If the AI constantly clones admirable paintings, how will the unique style and rarity of the painting still be respected?Personally, I believe the AI should not clone any voices nor clone artist's paintings without permission as this can lead to false copyright and chaos. Artists put a lot of effort with their pieces and to see the AI produce something so similar in under 5 seconds make them feel they are worthless to the world. But we should remember, only the true harmony of a voice and the true harmony of a hand and a paintbrush can really- and I mean really- push things to the next level.

1. I agree because the process of creating art involves not just technical skills but also the emotions, experiences, and personal touch of the artist, which can never be fully replicated by an AI. It can be seen as a tool but it should not replace human artists. I agree with the student's point about the speed at which AI can clone voices or replicate artists' paintings in just 5 seconds. This rapid replication process may undermine the value of human art, as it fails to capture the time, effort, and emotional depth that artists put into their work.I agree that human art holds significant value, as evidenced by the fact that people are willing to pay substantial amounts of money for rare photographs and artworks. This reflects the deep appreciation and respect for the talent, skill, and creativity of human artists.Each artwork is a testament to the artist's vision, skills, and dedication, which often takes weeks, months, or even years to complete. The time and effort invested by an artist in creating a piece of art contribute to its value. The artistic journey, the exploration of ideas, and the refining of techniques over time all shape the final outcome. While AI can create same visual art and even indistinguishable human created art within seconds but it can never replace the emotional feeling created by the original artists.The true beauty of art lies not just in its visual representation but also in the stories, emotions, and ideas that it conveys.

2. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. Cloning voices or reproducing artists' paintings without permission can undermine the value of their unique style and diminish the respect for their originality. It risks diluting the artistic process and the efforts that artists pour into their creations. True harmony, be it in a voice or through a paintbrush, holds a special power that cannot be replicated by AI alone.
      Only through the genuine collaboration between human creativity and the expressive capabilities of AI can we truly push the boundaries of artistic innovation. Artists invest their hearts and souls into their work, and to see their efforts reduced to mere imitations generated within seconds can undermine their sense of worth and purpose.
      Respecting the copyright and preserving the integrity of artistic creations is crucial in maintaining a thriving and diverse artistic landscape. It ensures that artists are acknowledged, credited, and rewarded for their contributions, fostering a culture of appreciation and encouragement.
      While AI technology offers exciting possibilities, it should be used ethically and responsibly, with the utmost respect for the originality and individuality of artists. By doing so, we can continue to uphold the sanctity of artistic expression.

• Some problems that AI can cause if it can clone people’s voices are copyright violations and stealing.
    Some problems AI might cause if it can create images that looks like photographs will be difficulties in differentiating between images and photographs because if their images look like photographs it would be hard to tell the difference between a real photograph and the photograph-like image.
    I think AI and voices would have the biggest impact on the world because if AI can copy voices people would be in fear of publishing an audio or video and getting copied or stolen and so there will be less songs and other audios in the world
    The world might have to change because of these new technologies by learning to adapt quickly to the new technology, providing all areas world wide with these new technology so they can quickly adapt to it without feeling left out and to also ban cloning and fraud.

• The thing we fail to understand is that AI in general is very adaptive I mean it learns very fast so there are disadvantages and also advantages. But in general, the disadvantages are more according to lifewire "New Microsoft software will soon be able to clone anyone's voice by just listening to a three-second audio example. Experts say the technology raises a host of security and privacy issues.

"Artificial intelligence in the hands of adversaries has the potential to amp up social engineering exponentially, which is currently one of the most successful scamming tactics available," Zane Bond, the head of product at the cybersecurity company Keeper Security, told Lifewire in an email interview. "This is very likely a real problem that is going to lead to high-profile breaches in the coming years." I mean AI is generally unsafe when it comes to certain things. But I am so sure that certain things can be done to prevent such, sometimes I watch some videos and I see how sometimes just with a few words of someone voice apps can clone them especially celebrities. I mean it is an actual infringement of privacy in general

• Heya,
    This conversation is quite interesting but there was one question that really caught my attention.
    What problems can AI cause if it can create images that look like photographs?
    AI is an easy way to put your imaginations into pictorial form instead of having to spend long hours painting or drawing but it also has its disadvantages. If AI could create pictures that look like real photographs this could create a lot of issues. This could seriously aid the spread of fake news or the development of fake news websites because a news reporter or blogger might just decide to sit at the comfort of his or her home and might just cook up a fake news story and would decide to post it and with the use of AI he or she could easily create an image or photograph that would back up his or her story. This could help to spread misleading information and may also end up defaming or damaging the reputation of a person or entity.

• I was really really drawn to this topic due to the fact what would really happen if AI could clone our voices... like imagine the terrible things that could happen🤔
    The sound of your speech might soon no longer belong to you, thanks to artificial intelligence (AI).New Microsoft software will soon be able to clone anyone's voice by just listening to a three-second audio example. That's both very impressive and somewhat disturbing."
    Also do we realize that if AI clones voices, then it is a very great to individuals mostly in the area/field of politics in a situation where one wrong message could possibly be spread to citizens world wide.
    With this new technology which is able to clone individuals voices, it could lead to copyright violations and stealing. Individuals could also be scammed in various aspects of life especially when it coms to online businesses and more.

• There are a myriad of risks to do with AI that we deal with in our lives today. Not every AI risk is as big and worrisome as killer robots or sentient AI. Some of the biggest risks today include things like consumer privacy, biased programming, danger to humans, and unclear legal regulation.
    Deception is one of the problems that cloning artificial intelligence will cause. Imagine that someone used your voice for his personal goals, that would be terrible!

• What problems might AI cause if it can clone people’s voices?
    It will surely lead to many fraudism and illegal activities in some fields. A person's voice is also a type of signature which will also act as an identity copying their voices means copying their identity. Many people set their voice as their password, this advantage that AI can copy voices will become a treat for Hackers.
    2. What problems might AI cause if it can create images that look like photographs? -Many photographers work in dangerous places to get pictures which are impactful for example they stay in the wild and capture pictures of wild animals risking their lives. If AI could generate pictures which are equivalent to the ones created by humans then the value of pictures captured by humans will decrease already it is decreased due to advancement in capturing pictures and the most important one the famous selfie.

• How the world might change in relation to AI replicating voices.

AI is a wonderful advancement going on in the modern world. AI can be used for literally everything, from cooking to babysitting to doing house chores and now replicating voices and creating arts and photographs.

AI replicating voices does not affect the world but it affects we the people as it can be used to commit crimes and a lot of other offences by cyber criminals e.g. Identity theft, fraudulent calls and phishing emails etc. Which is done to scam people and their banking systems. (https://cybernews.com/security/how-ai-voice-cloning-threatens-the-security-of-banking-systems/)

Disadvantages of AI replicating voices
    - It is unethical
    - It is not reliable
    - There is a high level of uncertainty
    - It can easily be misused
    - It may promote discrimination
    Last but not the least, it goes against one's security and privacy.

• What problems might AI cause if it can clone people’s voices? Well people can be unintentionally famous for their voice, AI can make/clone a citizens voice and broadcast it to the world. People who are famous for having a good singing voice that don't use AI voices actually are not cheaters, while having a singing voice AI could be doing it for you and no one could discover until decades! When I mentioned that AI can clone voices it could detect a another persons voice and steal it for the singer which is not acceptable. Not only they could steal AI can be used to achieve goals in life that may or not be personable. Artificial Intelligence can be used for good or maybe for the bad.

What problems might AI cause if it can create images that look like photographs? The picture it generated might get printed and the Owner could potentially sell it for millions. While this happens it could impact the world, what if someone buys it and finds the exact replica and realises he wasted his money. Well, he can report it to the owner and tell the information to the police. AI (Artificial intelligence) can fake an photograph by simply editing it or just inserting a random photo and put it right on top which is no good.

• What a great question..I'm going to answer the first question..I think voice cloning would have big risks for less benefits.
    I will mention some of the benefits:
    * Children's channels can use beautiful voices to perform their songs and represent the movements by other children who do not have the beautiful voice, as we have seen in some songs of the Arab Birds of Paradise channel.
    * The mother's voice can be reproduced so that her infant feels safe in her absence during work, for example..
    * The voice of the leader can be used to raise the morale of the people while they are exposed to war, as he may not be able to appear for security reasons, and here it is a psychological support.
    As for the risks:
    * Famous singers' voices may be stolen, new songs made and published for fame, without taking into account the rights of the owner of the voice.
    * False news may be published by the voices of leaders, presidents, or officials.. which weakens our confidence later, and we cannot distinguish between the real and the fake.
    * Some may use it for illegal purposes and as false evidence to prove the innocence of criminals who deserve punishment.. and this is dangerous if relying on fabricated evidence by artificial intelligence. So I see the risks as high while the benefits can be achieved by things other than AI voice cloning.

• If AI is trained to copy nigh perfect real photography and people's voices, then the media will be rampant will a combination of falsehoods and people fighting over hoaxes. This is because often to act as proof for something, people use audio recordings to show what someone says. Because this is very hard to fake, it is usually taken as real and undebatable and undeniable proof of something. But when this can be faked, it changed alot of things. Mainly, you can no longer use it as a way to prove your point as people will not be able to distinguish it from an AI. Additionally, you can no longer completely take photos seriously either. If the AI is able to fake something like that, it would be hard to put your trust into something you see and hear.

• Hi, AI is related to MIT but then AI is about decision system, forecasting system, data exploration and clustering, regression, recommendation systems and neural networks[what we learn from AI] but AI also helps in businesses , it also helps to learn at your own pace but then i ask my question [ IS ZOOM A AI PRODUCTION]. Why ask this cause AI helps us to communicate from far but can still see each other cause in many cases they is a lot of facetiming [ whatsapp facetiming zoom, online business] so in that case are all those AI productions . Cause it is getting tricky.

• In my opinion, For the 1st question my answer is The ability to clone a voice can be used for nefarious purposes such fraud. It is nothing but stealing of someone's work without their knowledge. Through this, the real talent cannot be known to the world which is the dangerous sign to the particular industry. The song "HEART ON MY SLEEVE" created by tiktoker ghostwriter, combining the AI voices of Drake and Weekend went viral and crossed over millions of views in Spotify, Tiktok and Youtube before it is removed. Alexa and Siri are the examples. For example, using AI voice of famous person, who said something wrong it will damage their image. There is a chance for danger in scams. For the second question The use of AI in the field of photography has significant effect. It makes the photographers out of job. As more photographers begin to use AI images, the images they produce may begin to look more and more similar. This could lead to a lack of diversity in photography. False AI systems in photography have led to major traffic accidents. Both will have impact on the world as I already mentioned it is just copying someone's real talent. Due to this the real talent are not known. Now, we are living in the world full of fake ones so it is very important to think wise and use wise wherever we are.

• Well, hello there!

If AI can clone people's voices, it might cause confusion and make it hard for us to know if someone is really talking or if it's the AI. For example, imagine you're on the phone with your friend, but an AI pretends to be your friend's voice. You might not realize it's not really your friend, and that could be a problem!

If AI can create images that look like photographs, it might make it harder for us to tell what's real and what's not. For example, imagine you see a picture of a unicorn that looks so real, but it's actually made by AI. You might think unicorns are real, but they're not!

I think both AI and voices and AI and photography will have a big impact on the world. It's hard to say which one will be bigger because they both have different uses. But I think AI and photography might be more important because photos can capture important moments in history, like when Martin Luther King Jr. gave his "I Have a Dream" speech. If we can use AI to make those photos clearer or fix them up, that would be really helpful!

The world might have to change because of these new technologies. We'll have to be more careful about what we believe and learn how to check if things are real or not. We might also need to learn more about how AI works so we can use it safely and wisely.

So, always remember that even if something looks or sounds real, it might not be!

1. You use the example of making a famous speech more clear. What could be the consequences if other important speech from leaders are altered?

1. It will lead to internal problems in these countries, and if it is related to another country, problems may occur between the two countries. If the theft of votes continues like this, it will certainly lead to a third world war and may destroy the world. And who knows?!! The most important thing now is the seriousness of this development. It is true that we must strive for the best and increase development, but we must at least study the invention in all its aspects and consequences and put possibilities for what people will do with this invention or at least how to use it and put strict laws and penalties for those who violate the laws of this invention. And if the percentage of compliance with the laws is weak, then this invention should not come out to the world.

2. I understand that altering important speeches from leaders could have serious consequences. Speeches made by leaders often contain critical information and ideas that shape the course of history. Changing or altering these speeches could lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretations of the original intent, which may result in negative outcomes.
        If people discover that a leader's speech has been altered, it could damage their faith in the leader's authenticity and sincerity. This could weaken the leader's ability to lead and influence people.
        altering important speeches might also have legal implications. In some cases, speeches are used as evidence in legal proceedings. If the speeches have been changed or manipulated, it could jeopardize the integrity of the legal process and lead to unfair outcomes.

• Hello! I'm happy to help answer your questions.

1) If AI can clone people's voices, it could cause problems such as:

- Misinformation: People could create fake audio recordings of someone saying something they never said, which could spread false information and damage reputations.
    - Fraud: Scammers could use cloned voices to impersonate real people and trick others into giving them money or personal information.
    - Privacy concerns: Someone could record your voice without your permission and use it for their own purposes, potentially violating your privacy.

Example: Imagine if someone used AI to create a recording of your voice saying something you never said, and then posted it online. People might believe the recording is real, even though it's not, causing confusion and embarrassment for you.

2) If AI can create images that look like photographs, it could cause problems such as:

- Fake news: Photos could be created that depict events that never actually happened, leading to misinformation and confusion.
    - Manipulation: Photos could be altered to make people look different or to change the meaning of a scene, potentially causing harm to individuals or groups.
    - Copyright issues: If an AI creates a photo that looks like it was taken by a human photographer, there might be legal issues around who owns the rights to the image.

Example: Imagine if someone used AI to create a fake photo of a politician shaking hands with a known criminal. Even though the photo is fake, it could still spread on social media and influence people's opinions about the politician.

3) In terms of which technology will have a bigger impact on the world, it's hard to say. Both AI and voice cloning and AI and photography have the potential to cause significant changes in how we communicate and share information.

However, if I had to choose, I would say that AI and photography might have a larger impact because photos are often seen as more objective and truthful than other forms of media. If AI can create photos that are indistinguishable from real ones, it could cause widespread confusion and distrust.

Example: Imagine if an AI was used to create a photo of a famous historical event, like the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Even if the photo was completely fake, people might believe it's real because it looks so convincing.

4) The world will likely have to change in many ways to adapt to these technologies. Some possible changes include:

- Increased skepticism: People may need to become more critical of media they see online and question whether something is real or fake.
    - New laws and regulations: Governments may need to create new laws to protect people's privacy and prevent the spread of misinformation.
    - Advancements in technology: As AI becomes more advanced, new tools and systems will likely be developed to help detect and prevent fake content.

Example: Imagine if your teacher assigns you a research project on a famous person, but warns you to be careful about using sources online because some might be fake. You might need to spend extra time verifying information and checking multiple sources to make sure what you find is accurate.

I hope this helps!

• From my point of view, artificial intelligence with sound or images are very dangerous, and no one is more dangerous, because the first thing that came to my mind was that someone contacted me on a social networking site, and then sent me pictures and an audio clip of me talking bad things or giving up about my property, or pictures of me appearing while I am doing prohibited things, such as trading in contraband, and then he threatens me to send them to the police or publish them on social media if I do not bring him an amount of money, or I do something dangerous that means (extortion) and this will not be pleasant at all

• I think it is nice to evolve and reach this level of development, but as the saying goes, if something goes too far, it turns against it. I am sure that the increase in the development of artificial intelligence may turn against us one day because people have different intentions and goals as well, so their goal will differ from using these advanced inventions and in a negative way only for their personal interest. As we know that Jeffrey Hinton is the owner of the idea of ​​artificial intelligence, he personally warned the world of the dangers resulting from the development of this invention.

• I see artificial intelligence something unnatural and not beautiful it does beautiful work but it is not of its own intelligence it steals patterns and basic things from artists it does it so people love its work but this is theft of artist rights
    And I think people have seen this before. It's not something new to people

It is assumed that the person who invented intelligence, since he set laws that are completely different from the laws of the artist or laws similar to them, so that people do not getting bored watching them and do not affect the rights of others

• First..... hello👋
    1️⃣ Let's know what artificial or artificial intelligence is: applications that perform complex tasks that in the past required human input.
    2️⃣ Among the tasks of artificial intelligence are as follows:
    1. It is possible to enter the field of education.
    2. or in the field of programming.
    3. The field of medicine and others....
    3 ️⃣ of the languages spread around the world in artificial intelligence (Python language) software....
    4️⃣And as we know that artificial intelligence has benefits and harms...but I will focus on what is required above.....
    As we always ask how do we see artificial intelligence in terms of images, sounds, videos, etc....
    I see him as almost a nightmare sometimes.....because he ruined the lives of some people by spreading rumors that do not exist about the person by recording his voice....
    I would like to set an example with the Moroccan player, Ashraf Hakimi... A few days ago, rumors and manufactured videos spread... that he had remarried, and in the end it turned out to be a lie... This was the work of artificial intelligence... The video was a sound and a picture of the player. And it was inevitably possible to end his football career....
    End / We do not always have to rely on artificial intelligence...because we will not forget the work of a human hand.....🤖🤖
    "Bye."

• If AI can clone voices, then military technology is at risk! Countries could use AI to transmit bad feelings of their enemies publically to leak sensitive information, cause chaos or spoil the image of that country on a global stage completely. If AI can create images that look like photographs, then the memorable historical moments of our world are at risk as AI algorithms could edit the historical photographs which are a few in number and leave little or no traces of our history. The geography of our earth is at risk as countries could also use it to change their disputed areas or show other countries' areas as theirs. I think AI and photography will have the biggest impact on the world because if AI even does a mistake in our Earth's geography or shows land borders completely wrong, then it can possibly be our next ticket to World War. The new technologies have the potential to show some things completely wrong which may affect the future generation and our history.

• (Everything that exceeds its limits will turn against it.)
    This is a true and famous saying.
    It is the way a person uses technology and its tools that will determine whether it will harm himself or others, or benefit himself or others.

** Right or Wrong Usage ** is the verdict for that.
    Everything that is new is beautiful, and everyone wants to use it to achieve his personal or public interests. If there is a balance between personal and public interest, we are fine and at peace. But if personality prevails over the public here, then we are in danger, and we must pay attention and beat the drums for caution in order to avoid falling into serious problems and disasters.

• From what I see, AI can be used for almost anything. If AI can clone people's voices and create images that look like photographs, it can cause several problems. Voice cloning technology can be misused to create fake news and impersonation. An individual's voice could be used to say things that they never said, misrepresenting their stance on important issues and causing damage to their reputation. Similarly, AI-generated images that look like photographs can be used for creating fake photos, which has already been seen to have dangerous consequences. It can be used to recreate an identical copy of an image which makes it confusing to who is the actual owner of the piece.

• AI might cause problems if it can clone people's voices because people may be accused of something they did not do or misinformation can spread. This could harm someone's life and career if it is not clarified that it is AI. AI could also cause problems if it creates images that look like photographs because images of people doing things they did not do just like saying things they did not say can cause issues for that person. An image can create large news if it is created and it may take a while for people to know if it is real or not. I think AI and photography will have the biggest impact on the world because a person voice is hard to replicate and will be a little convincing when using AI but photographs are very convincing because people will actually see someone doing someone rather than hearing. This will create a much greater impact to see instead of hear. The world would have to change because of these new technologies because we would now have to be able to tell the difference between real voices and photographs against AI. This will be hard to deal with and some rules/ regulations with definitely have to be created for AI.

• If AI was able to clone people's voices, it may cause problems that relate to the copyright law and the original person. The person whose voice is being cloned may feel like their talents are being used without their acknowledgement or permission. Also, it causes their potential to diminish as their voice is being used more and more. If AI was able to create images that look like photographs, there could be mixed emotions within the population. Some people may feel like the images look good and should stay, and some people may think that the person's face or figure is being wrongly used.

• "Which do you think will have the biggest impact on the world: AI and voices? Or AI and photography? Why?"
    I think the impact of AL voices is more than the photography.
    Because I think not all people have the ability to distinguish the voices. However, they can know whether this photo real or man-made or not.
    It needs a specialist to know.

• correct! Artificial intelligence has no intellectual property rights because it acts as a tool for humans. Intellectual property belongs to the people who use artificial intelligence to create new and innovative things.
    AI can reproduce sounds using voice processing and deep learning techniques. AI prototypes can analyze sounds and identify features of articulation, stress, rhythm, and melodies. The AI ​​can also generate synthetic sounds from scratch using past sounds and learning vocal patterns. This requires training synthetic models on real sounds to recognize vocal patterns and generate similar synthetic sounds.

• These AI can cause quite a lot of problems:
    • People cheating in art contest like Boris Eldagsen did
    • People like @ghostwriter copying other people's voices without permission.
    •People copying images of other people and might not have wanted them to do it.

• If artificial intelligence continues to clone people's voices and create images like photographs then we will fall in the trap of AI . It will start to control the whole human world so AI should only be used with a limit. For eg:- AI scam calls that are setup through voice cloning. I think that AI and photography has the biggest impact in the world because we thoroughly believe what we see than what we hear.

• People can't tell what's real or fake anymore. You could be talking to someone online and think you have made a good online friend, but it's really just a computer generating conversation to act like a normal human - AI. AI can clone and become many different things. It can copy the art style of a famous artist, it can copy how a famous person talks, and that might not be good. People could really trick others into thinking that they are meeting their idol, but it would be fake. It would be a robot, a 'clone' of some sorts. A mimic. I have played around with an AI software once, just to see what it could do. I could type in "Abstract painting of penguins in spaceships" and it would give me some cool paintings of penguins in spaceships. I've seen what AI can do, and it generated really realistic pictures of people and items. I feel like AI in photography will have the biggest impact on the world. If someone enters a digital art piece in an art competition, who's to say that it's not an AI? They could have just easily generated that artwork in just a few seconds, instead of taking days to complete it.

By the way, if you're ever unsure whether a photograph was actually taken by someone or just AI-generated, look at the hands! AI can't seem to grasp the concept of hands, so they will look deformed or have extra fingers.

• The world will change, and we may not be able to change that fact. The only fear is that artificial intelligence will develop to confront human intelligence at many points.

• What great questions.
    1- What problems would artificial intelligence cause if it could reproduce people's voices? If artificial intelligence reproduces sounds, there is a lot of potential in artificial intelligence technology, but it also presents many risks for our creative community. It is very important that we understand this early so that we do not risk losing the artistic magic that only humans create.
    I am sure that the future of music will be in artificial intelligence, but technology will only be useful as a means of stealing the works of others, whether they are sounds or images. What distinguishes the artist is the taste and the human feelings that he wants to express. We are now in a scientifically developed era, so people can no longer distinguish Between what's real and what's fake because AI is perfect Scientifically and practically, artificial intelligence can make something fake look more authentic than the real thing.
    We "will not hesitate to take steps to protect our rights and the rights of our artists."

• I think there are better ways without rejecting the song. I am one of the people who liked the song, and it is one of the best ways to profit from hobbies in terms of money. The average singer who listens to at least 100,000 listeners, and each listener may have $100,000, can very simply profit from one song that he releases, more than what an employee in any government sector can earn. These singers can claim their rights and take money, and there are also effects on this song. It spread widely, and this helped the singers to have revenues from radio broadcasts and musical use, television advertisements and plays: Digital sales and earnings from online music streaming Selling music products online, or explaining paid videos for education and development purposes, this also brings them more income than the profits of the song itself andContracting a concert or performing live music in a theater Playing music for movies and series Teaching guitar lessons or other musical instruments increases their popularity

• This week at school, we wrote a newspaper about Charles Darwin's missing notebooks stolen from Cambridge University Library. This is an unrighteous act of felony and the suspect will be recieved with immediate action such as incarceration, prosecution and sanction. It would still be considered a criminal act if the AI would clone people's voices. So, do you think the same terms should be applied in this circumstance and why? Do you think the AI has more advantages than disadvantages? Do you think that one day, artificial intelligence will become so well-developed that it will cultivate a mind of its own? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions.

• Bad people use the AI in fraud . They can use the voices of certain people to get money, for example, by pretending, on the phone, that they have problems and they need money immediately .
    This technology will lead people to be a victim for thieves . The same with the images which AI makes will make people fall in confusion .
    I think experts should improve a system through which people can examine if this voice or this image is artificial or original . This way , we can stop fraud and use AI safely .

• Well, there are certainly some potentially negative consequences if AI technology is used to clone people's voices. For example, it could be used to create fake audio recordings that are designed to mislead or manipulate people. This could be particularly dangerous if the cloned voice is that of a public figure, as it could be used to spread false information or incite panic.

Additionally, if AI is used to clone people's voices, there may be concerns about privacy and security. For example, someone could use a cloned voice to gain access to sensitive information or to pose as someone else in order to commit fraud.

• AI can cause problems of impersonation or identity fraud, as you can change your voice to anything, and you can use it to do criminal activities. AI can also cause problems by creating images that look like photographs, by it being used for impersonation or identity fraud as well. I think AI and voice will create the most impact because changing your voice or impersonation is something everyone wants to do. The world will have to change by adapting or being more aware of AI and trying not to be tricked.

• What problem might AI cause if it can clone people's voice.
    We now live in the age where technology has taken over, there are lots of problems if AI can actually clone people's voice and I will also say there are lots of goodness there too, but you see it could be misused for illegal or unethical conduct.
    Here are some problems that AI can cause if it can clone people's voice.
    1. Scam: I live in a country whereby young people are really desperate for money, and they go into scam,now a Nigerian using an American picture as the profile picture, pretending to be a business man, and the American man wants to make a call to the person thinking it's a genuine business,but scammers could clone consumers voice and transact on their behalf.
    Moreover,AI scam calls are set up through voice cloning,once a scammer finds an audio clip of someone's voice online they can easily upload it.
    2. Some people use it as a form of black mailing people ,all they need to do is to upload a minute recording and AI does the rest, while some certain people use it for financial fraud,as at 29th of April 2023,an Arizona family was terrified they thought it was a kidnap because those callers cloned people's voice making it look like one of their family members,but a ransom call turned out to be scam!
    But what can we do to stop AI cloning our voices.
    1. If we receive a call, from an unknown caller let the caller speak first, because we know who is who maybe our voices are being recorded or not. Like the yorubas will say:all lizards crawl with their stomach down we don't Know who has stomach ache.
    2. There should be security in the cloud communication infrastructure.
    Thanks.

• When tools such as autotune and digital audio manipulation first appeared, there were those who proclaimed that this spelled the end of music, and that singing would no longer be what it used to. However, ever-persisting humankind overcame this concern by becoming larger than the problem, and simply assimilating it into the ever-growing plethora of tools available to musicians. Similarly, grave warnings were heard when digital photo manipulation (via software such as Photoshop) arrived to the masses. People said that the truth would no longer be discernable from lies, and fake news would spread like wildfire. Humans overcame that too, by working to identify those who spread lies and separating them from agencies who held high journalistic standards. Policymakers and legal bodies must acknowledge the existence of these AI tools and work on making laws targeted at regulating the use and abuse of these tools. We, as individuals, must realize that this new technology is not that different from previous ones, in the sense that it is but a tool. Instead of condemning it as a whole, we should work on building boundaries to ensure that no one is harmed in its use. People are allowed to use autotune, artificial lighting, and Photoshop. Is AI really that different?

• I think that AI will cause problems for people as if it can clone people's voices as it might replace some singers and may also replace speeches. The AI might also take over photos and paintings as the AI can create a photo in seconds that looks as good as professional painters. I think that AI and voices will have a bigger impact on the world as it clones peoples voices but I don't think that it will put as much emotion into it. These new technologies will impact the world as it can take over loads of different jobs and will do them jobs in seconds.

• if they can clone somebodies voices it could create fake news or used to impersonate some ones voice for example they they could call a persons family saying there kidnapped and use there voice to get money out the family
    ai-generated images can be used to create fake news or mislead someone into believing something that is not true