Daniel Hulme

Festival2024_Expert-Banners-DanielHulme-3

Daniel is an expert in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and an investor in Emerging Technologies. He's the Chief AI Officer at WPP, co-Founder of Faculty AI and advisor to responsible AI and AI assurance start-ups.

Daniel is a Festival topic expert for AI: education and the future of work.

Comments (60)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Firstly if i would get a chance to meet Daniel I'll ask him many questions but the main objective would be What are AI neural networks? I know this is a very basic and simple question but I want him to explain me this in detail!!

1. I agree i would ask him lots of questions mostly about how Ai will advance

• first of all if i saw daniel hulme i would ask him bunch if question but the most important one is How will AI impact our industry and business model?

• If i meet Daniel what would be my question is how to describe machine learning to a non-technical person??

• If I meet Daniel Hulme,I will ask him how AI make helpful for students?I further ask how AI make a part of our
    daily entertainment?

• I would like to ask Daniel if he has created his own version of AI(his double/twin). If so, is he and his twin enjoying it ? What challenges did he face during the creation process, and what is the success rate ?If he hasn't made his double,does he plan on making AI duplicate of himself ?

• It will be a pleasure to meet Daniel Hulme. When i meet him, i will ask him whether coding and robotics engineering can be taken over by AI cause I am still thinking about it.

• If I eventually meet with Daniel Hulme, my question will be if it can be possible for an AI to take over the political system of the world.

• If I had the chance to meet Daniel Hulme, I would ask him what the benefits of artificial intelligence are. And how will artificial intelligence control the world in the future?

• Hello there! If I had the chance to meet Daniel Hulme, I would definitely ask him what he finds most exciting in the tech world right now. I'd be curious to know which latest advancements have caught his attention. And of course, I'd love to hear his thoughts on what he believes will be the next big breakthrough in the field. It's always fascinating to hear from experts and get their insights. What about you? What tech advancements have caught your attention lately?

• If I would be able to meet Daniel sir I would ask:
    1.What would be our position when AI will lead the world in Future?
    2.How easy would our life be?
    3.Will e lead AI or AI will lead us?
    4.In how many years (approx) will we able to succed with AI?
    5.Will new technologies invent new more technologies?
    6.Can we function feelings in AI?
    Thank You.

• If I am been opportune or been given the privilege to meet or interact with Mr. Daniel Hulme, first of all I will be grateful and then I will go on by greeting his co members.
    I will first of all of all appreciate him for his great wonderful he has been doing to ensure that this program moves perfectly well, and then I will ask him to explain further to me in an actual sense what an AI system or machine is or how it function so that I can be able to teach the world what I have learnt from this tropical talk event.

• If I could meet Daniel Hulme.
    I'll ask him about the future of AI?
    I also want to ask him about the danger of AI in future?
    Can AI control a whole school?
    I'll be happy If I could meet with him.

1. Ask your teacher to sign up for the first Festival live lesson on February 7th. Daniel will be there so you'll be able to ask him questions.

• If I meet Daniel Hulme. I would ask him What are the main technical limitations or hurdles that researchers and developers still need to overcome in the field of AI.??And further ask how can policymakers and governments ensure responsible and fair use of AI technology???

• I want to ask Daniel Hulme what the questions that AI can't be able to answer? And what is the biggest danger for AI ?

• When i meet Daniel i would ask him lots of questions.1.what is AI.2.Areas where AI is being used.3.how it can be implemented and implored in the educational system.

1. Ask your teacher to sign your class up for the first Festival live lesson on February 7th. Daniel will be there, ready to answer your questions!

• Hi Daniel,
    In the future when people will be well aware of AI. They will want to use AI for everything. As a result, they will not function mentally or physically as before. They will become lazy. My question is, how can we eliminate the human laziness caused by the use of AI?

• If I get the chance to meet Daniel Hulme, I would ask him about the future of AI if it's going be stopped or is it going to take over the human race?
    Another question I'd like to ask him about is if he ever created a robot on his own.

• Hello
    I Want To Ask Daniel Hulme What Is The Important Of The artificial intelligence?And Do all people have artificial intelligence?And why people use artificial intelligence?

• I've already watched the video of Daniel Hulme.

• If I meet Danial I want to ask him if AI will take place of teachers in the future and make us as student learn from home ?

• If I meet Danial I want to ask him if AI will take place of teachers in the future and make us as student learn from home ?

• If i got a Opportunity to meet with Daniel I'll ask him about the future AI? I again asked, Can ai help the scientist in his scientific research?I further ask, Can AI control a science lab?

• If I could meet Daniel I would ask him how ai has also had an impact in their lives, if it has. And if robots was also an ai intelligence and also could it benefit students in their studies and lastly if ai could take over the world because ai has been giving so much power.lastly If they have any future plan.

• If I meet Danial I want to ask him what is the goal of artificial intelligence and can AI fall in love

• If I'm lucky enough to meet Daniel Hulme , I would like bout several things. For instance, AI has played a major role in the digitalization of society, as it has enabled us to collect , processes ,and analyze large amounts of data at a faster rate than ever before. This has led to the creation of new technologies, improved business processes, and greater efficiency in many industries. The question is, how AI is affecting on real life ?

• If I get chance to meet Daniel i would ask him , what he think how AI will do in studies to help the students . will it do well or will it hamper the form of studies? I would really look forward to hear the answer from Daniel if get a chance to meet him . My other questions will be , can AI bot teach the students like real teacher does ? like if a student asks AI about those things which we ask to our teachers to explain to us, will it explain in the way our teachers does? Daniel are you interested on AI teacher, which will be like a real teacher who will explain in many ways to teach you ?

• For the majority of AI uses that we asked about, people had broadly positive views, but expressed concerns about some uses. Many people think that several uses of AI are generally beneficial, particularly for technologies related to health, science and security.

• If I get a chance to meet Daniel, I will ask him whether there is hope for humans to keep most of their jobs in the coming future with AI.

• If I had the chance to meet Daniel Hulme first of all it would be an honour to meet a professional in the AI field. My questions to him would be
    1.will AI be able to help us reach our futuristic vision ( flying cars, humanoids, etc.)?
    2. Would it be possible for AI to learn morals, ethics ?
    3. How would our world look like where we co-exist with AI and robots ?

• If I meet Daniel, I will ask him how does AI works ? Who was the person that created AI ? How is AI going to help our educational system?

• If I eventually gets the opportunity or the chance to meet with Daniel Hulme, my question to him is if it can be possible to have an AI that can control or eliminate the climate changes of the world.

• If l see Daniel l would ask him how AI help the students and how AI can be use in our daily programmes during our school hours.

• If I eventually meet with Daniel Hulme, my question will be if can be possible for an AI bot to create an AI of its own? Like I mean those it have that sense of responsibility to create an AI of its own?

• If I could meet Daniel I would ask him the following questions-
    How is AI taking the jobs?would AI cause mass unemployment in country where labors are available in large quality ?

• If I meet Daniel Hulme I'll ask him:
    what excites you the most about AI?
    What are the dangers of AI?
    Can you give me examples of AI?
    Do you think AI can change or replace current industries?
    Do you think AI will help in changing health care?
    Do you think humans can build relationships with AI?
    Do you think AI will turn on us one day?
    Do you think AI will lead a better life to all of humanity or only some of them?
    Can AI be responsible for future political conflicts?

• I would also ask him :
    1. How is artificial intelligence being integrated into traditional educational systems?
    2. What are the potential benefits of using AI in classrooms and educational settings?
    3. What are the challenges and potential risks associated with implementing AI in education?
    4. How can AI be used to personalize and tailor educational experiences for individual students?
    5. What role does AI play in assessing student performance and providing feedback?
    6. How can AI be used to enhance teacher effectiveness and support professional development?
    7. Are there any ethical considerations or concerns regarding the use of AI in education?
    8. How can AI assist in identifying and addressing learning gaps or educational inequalities?
    9. What are some examples of successful implementations of AI in education around the world?
    10. How can AI be used to foster creativity and critical thinking skills in students?

• If I had the opportunity of to meet Daniel Hulme, I would inquire on his visions for the future of artificial intelligence, the challenges and successes he had to go through and overcome in leading a team of researchers and developers to great feats, because through this information, the whole essence of good leadership would have been made easier to comprehend for me. I would also like to ask him about his personal background, motivations, inspirations and how his choice of career came to be. And lastly, I will ask for advice on how to pursue a career in this field and gain success in it.

• If I met Daniel I would ask him will AI take over mankind, and take all the jobs that humans do and love.

• If I met Daniel I would ask him if AI can completely replace teachers in our nearest future of education and if AI will impact on the society more positively or negatively

• If I were to meet Daniel hulme,I would ask him the following questions:
    1. Is AI beneficial to society
    2. Is AI more of a win-win scenario or a win-losse scenario
    3. In what ways dose AI assist human to provide help

• Hi Daniel Hulme,
    If i got the chance to meet you i'll have liked to ask about some things concerning AI.
    1. Can an AI truly be objective? Regardless of human development, can it remain unbiased?
    2.What role can AI play in addressing global challenges? Its' all about climate change, poverty reduction, and more.
    Thanks.

• If I met Mr Daniel Hulme
    I would ask him about his passion for AI and why did he take AI as his profession and life long career.

• If i am been hiven fhe oppotunity ro meet with Mr. Daniel, i will ask him to explain to me futher about AI machines and how they functions. I will also ask him the benefits of AI machines. Further more, i will ask jim the impact of AI in the society and also to teach me how to code robots so that i xan be abke to teach the people round me.
    Thanks.

• If I am been given the priviledge or opportunity to have a conversation or interact with Mr. Daniel Hulme, i will first if all aprriciate him for his wonderful works and i will go by asking to explain further to me about AI machines and i will also ask him if whether AI machines can be able to partake in games and business.
    Thank you.

• If I could meet Mr Daniel Hulme I would ask him questions :-
    1) How will AI transform different industries and job sectors in the next 10-20 years?
    2) How can education systems adapt to equip learners with the necessary skills for the future of work?
    3) Which jobs are most at risk of automation, and which new ones will emerge?
    4) What role can AI play in personalizing learning and identifying individual strengths and weaknesses?
    5) What skills will be most valuable in the AI-driven workforce?

Thank you.

• If I have got the chance to meet Daniel Hulme,l asked him the future of Al. I want to know about how it works in different sectors.Is it good for us or not.

• If i could meet Daniel, I would ask him his goal(s) and reason(s) for studying this topic. What are the most immediate projects that he is working on? What is the biggest challenge you face in this job?

• If I had the chance to meet Daniel I would ask how their AI has already impacted our society and way off living and what else AI would change about our lives and if it would impact us negatively or positively or even both.

• If I met Daniel, i would address him about the AI bias and instead of making AI based completely out of humans, give it multiple choices and I have a challenge, for you to train an AI like that

• If i got a chance to meet Daniel then, my question will be 1) how (AI) can be part of our daily life? 2) How is your experience in the cheif of (AI) officer? 3) what is your advice for other people in the field of (AI) officer? Now i think it will be my main question to ask sir Daniel.

• Firstly if i would get a chance to meet Daniel i would ask him how will artificial intelligence become more advanced

• Hello if I could meet Daniel Hulme I would ask him if it was tough for him to create his own AI, what was people's reaction when they saw the AI and what would advise a person who is having trouble making their AI.

• If I could meet Daniel Hulmes, I would ask him two important questions about creating his own AI (Artificial Intelligence). Firstly, I would ask, "What are the benefits of making your own AI?" Making an AI is a big deal, and I'd want to understand why someone like Daniel Hulmes would want to do it. There must be some cool reasons behind it!
    Secondly, I'd ask, "What's the purpose of creating your own AI?" I mean, there are already lots of AIs out there, like the ones in our phones and computers. So, why make a new one? I'd be curious to know what special things Daniel's AI could do that others can't

• If I could meet Daniel Hulmes, I would ask him for advice because I want to create my very own AI. People say I can do it, but I'm not sure. Daniel Hulmes is someone who knows a lot about AI, so he could give me some helpful tips.

• Hi! If I could meet Richard Hulmes, I would ask him if he had a very large tech business. If he did, I would ask if he would invest in making AI bots that could help animals and plants. If he said yes, I would want to know what the AI bot would do to ensure all the plants and animals are safe from extinction.

• I would ask him

1.Could you elaborate on your journey into the field of AI and emerging technologies? What initially sparked your interest, and how has your career evolved over time?

2.As the Chief AI Officer at WPP and co-Founder of Faculty AI, what are your primary responsibilities and objectives in these roles? How do you balance your responsibilities between leading AI initiatives at WPP and driving innovation at Faculty AI?

• If I were to meet Daniel Hulme, my primary query would revolve around the potential for AI to influence the global political system.

• If I could meet Daniel Hulme I would ask him if he already has an AI I will also ask him of useful hints to create my own a AI machine because I have the potential. An AI that could assist me at home, summaries books for me, read novels for me etc.

• There has been a lot of controversy about AI not having emotion or empathy so if I see Daniel Hulme, I will ask him if there are plans to develop AI with features capable of empathy.

• If I were to meet Daniel Hulme, the question I would ask him is on how people that have never had a face to face experiences cope with the introduction of the AI to the world. That is, will they be comfortable or rather feeling out of place.
    So, generally, I just ask this question because I want to show that the AI can impact the world positively no doubt but can it shape the way all the people think of it?
    THANK YOU