Test your knowledge

A new topic means a new chance to test your knowledge of the news.

This short quiz is a good chance to see what you know about AI. Good luck!

Can’t see the quiz? Follow this link: https://economistfoundation.typeform.com/ai-quiz

Comments (223)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• The future of jobs is the most important thing to learn about AI, because Artificial intelligence has a lot to do with the jobs in future for example the farms.Works in the farm might not really be as it is now, because the use of higher machines invented by human will definitely make work easier, but come to think of it, is it all farmers that can afford the machines that make farm works easier? My answer to that is No because farmers might end up just planting and not clearing the farms and these reduces their income from farm work.

• I scored 14 out of 16 . This quiz actually helped me to enhance my knowledge regarding Artificial intelligence. The fact of creating awareness while using AI is very important as in the quiz the fact is provided that AI can leak videos. Throwing light on such things is a must so that people can take precautuons while taking benefits from Artificial intelligence.
    Thank you!

1. I agree with you because yes this quiz really helped me regain my knowledge of AI. I want to congratulate you on your score. I got 9/16 but you had an amazing score. I agree that there are things that are good about and bad about.

• I managed to score 15/16. This quiz has helped me realise that AI can be very dangerous but it can also be very helpful. Our world has made lots of technological advancements. AI comes under those advancements. AI is basically a recreation of human mind with the only thing missing being emotions and human behaviours. AI has already overtaken many jobs around the world. For example, in Japan there are robots that act as waiters in restaurants. If everything continues like this it won't be long before most of the jobs in our world is overtaken by AI. This quiz has been very beneficial to me as it has help me discover more things about AI after a little research on my own part.

1. I agree with you but I scored 9\16. This helped opened my mind to the fact that AI can be equally helpful and at the same time really dangerous. The world has made a lot of advancement and AI is one of the biggest ones yet. AI, simply is the artificial intelligence aimed at improving or making jobs easier and better. AI also has disadvantages with one being privacy violation because if not properly protected it can pose a risk to individuals' privacy and could lead to identity theft, unauthorized access and misuse of personal information, so with that the security of individual can be violated if not properly secured

2. I got a 9/16 which means I have some work to do when it comes to AI, but what @humorous horse has to say is quite true, AI are very resourceful, and they help us in terms of efficiency and accuracy, but if we don't moderate the way we use AI they can eventually reduce the effect of manpower, and looking at the future generations this can create a very big issue as they will be faced with a lot of challenges, such as laziness, dullness and lack of creativity.
      Also, from what i got from the quiz is that moderation is key, because as it stands AI are mostly aids to man.

Thankyou.

1. Do you have any suggestions on how we can moderate the use of AI, especially among students who heavily rely on it and adults who rely on AI for the least things?

3. Hey, I scored 14/16 on the quiz too! It’s interesting to know your thoughts on AI – knowing its potential risks and benefits. The examples you mentioned, like robots acting as waiters in Japan, highlight real-world consumption. The idea of ​​AI gradually taking on roles is very exciting. Your plan to find out more about AI after the quiz reflects an admirable curiosity. It’s exciting to learn and discuss these developments together!

4. Hi,
      This quiz has really been of help to me in opening my mind to a wider horizon on AI. AI has a lot of questions some answered some unanswered, and honestly I had some unanswered questions but after this quiz I got some answers of questions that have been in my mind for a long time, like one of my questions was that will AI really just take away the jobs of people and leave them not to have any source of livelihood? But after the quiz I found out that AI will not only make peoples jobs more easier but it will even create jobs that never even existed, and it has already started doing that , because according to research and the quiz 60 percent of jobs that exist today didn't exist back in the 1940s and this is all thanks to AI. To know that we the young generation may still have hope of having our dream jobs and maybe even having a wider range of jobs to choose from really gladdens my heart and I am sure I am not the only one that is really excited about it. After having this quiz I did my own little research and I found out that I really only know little about AI and honestly I can't wait to see what AI has instore for us in the future that awaits us. All I can say is that this was really a rude awakening.
      Thank you!

5. I agree because... I tallied 16 out of 16 and this quiz and it has really given ma a wider range of understanding about AI because when people say that AI would take over jobs, I would usually not listen to them but from what I can see, is that it's actually happening but if you really think deep into this, it depends on us and what we are going to do. If we keep using AI for everything thing. Both the hectic and unhectic tasks, AI will definitely take over.
      I feel the way we use AI should be unprejudiced with our own efforts too. AI is here to give a helping hand does not take over.

6. This quiz has made me realized and deepened my understanding on how AI is becoming very important and needed in our world. This is due to the fact that almost every profession is needing the attention of AI from medical doctors, to engineering and many other professions. Even individuals have found AI useful through self-driving cars, robots, ChatGPT or other AI chatbots, and artificially created images.
      But our high level of intelligence is what separates us from the AI.
      AI systems might display some traits of human intelligence, including learning, problem-solving, perception, and even a little aspect of creativity and social intelligence.

7. I completely agree with humorous_horse. The effects of AI depend on the person who uses it. It's great to hear that the quiz helped you explore the potential and challenges of AI. Indeed, AI's rapid advancement brings both opportunities and concerns. As we continue to innovate, it's essential to consider how we can use AI responsibly to benefit society while also addressing its potential impacts on employment and other areas.

8. I agree with you that AI also has a lot of disadvantages
      Its shocking o see how the world trusts ai so much when it could be so harmful

9. Absolutely right ,thanks to AI for the significant improvements which have been observed in various fields like health, transportation, and guidance. I scored 14 out of 16 in a quiz, underscoring the positive impact of AI when used appropriately. It's crucial to recognize that AI can be beneficial when used responsibly, but misuse can lead to harm. Before engaging with AI, it's essential to carefully read and agree to the terms. Being aware and using AI for constructive purposes is key to maximizing its benefits.
      Thank you

• I got 16 out of 16. It is important to know that AI can help students write essays and summarise books. One interesting fact is that AI can't completely replace teachers, so we will always need teachers in the future because teachers can empathise with their students. They can show emotions and love towards their students. Students learn better when their teachers love and care for them. Moreover, teachers can apply different teaching methods especially when a student cannot understand a given point or topic which is quite different from the way a machine might handle such a situation as it can only give what it has been programmed to do.

1. I agree because... AI can help finish tasks which may seem strenuous for man within a nick of time.

For instance, there are two businesses in competition who produce similar, Mr. A uses AI in his business to aid efficiency while Mr. B uses his effort and strength in production. Mr. A will be more efficient, and his production processes will be smoother because he has the help of an AI, but Mr. B who uses manual labor in his production will not be as fast and accurate as Mr. A.
      So that's trying to imply that AI is accurate and efficient and will help in performing tasks even faster than humans.
      Thank you!!!

2. I agree with you.
      Enen if AI ca n write essays or summarize books it can never replace the place of our teachers. AI just work as they are instructed to do. They don't have emotions or any types of feelings. As they do the works as instructed to do they don't use any new ideas or creative ideas to teach students.
      You are right AI works as waiter in various restaurant of Japan. The country is developed but the country hasn't got teachers as AI. I think that they don't liked AI as teachers as i mentioned above.
      About the quiz above. It has given me more knowledge about AI and the technologies now!!!

• From the given quiz, I have learned many things about artificial intelligence that I didn't know before, so it has given me new knowledge that is helpful. Some of the things I learned from this quiz are that AI is both very dangerous and helpful. After a few years, AI could be the future because, in many places, it has been used for both boring and dangerous jobs. Additionally, the rapid advancements in AI technology are reshaping various industries, making it an increasingly integral part of our evolving world. Furthermore, this quiz has inspired me to research more about it. Overall, this quiz has been very helpful for me.

1. I scored 16/16 but the discussions of Topical Talk has made be realize that there are still many things I need to learn. Like you said @cheerful_tiger, AI is rapidly advancing so we can never know everything. The topic of AI and jobs could go on forever so there will always be things that we don't know about and the answer to. The AI we have now could be completely different to what we see today, for the better or worst. We should be ready for AI to reshape our lives completely.

• I got 16.
    In my opinion, the most important fact people should know about AI is the fact that it's era has come.
    AI has already started replacing workers. People cannot change the fact that AI is in existence. The only thing that they can do is accept that fact. AI can make the world a better place though it will not replace humans, it will still be a really big help.
    I also learned that AI can create new jobs which will replace the ones WORKERS were formally doing. This will be a really big help especially for those who will lose their jobs due to AI.

• I scored a total of 13/16 points and have learnt that AI can help in the field of medicine and even perform surgeries. a very good example is Keith Thomas, a quadriplegic patient who received a brain surgery (implant) and was for the first time, able to move his arms in a very long period of time

• I got a 16 out of 16. This quiz made me to see AI from two different perspective. The positive and the negative. Considering the unmitigated truth, AI has really enhanced our society in many ways, like increasing the efficiency of our work, there are even self driving cars, there is also reduction in human error and many more. But as there are many advantages there are also many disadvantages.
    People have degraded AI to the extent that they now use it for criminal activities. Apart from that, AI are used in industries which makes their work easier and that is good, but people have decided to replace humans with AI completely which is bad, because people will be driven into poverty and they will also not acquire a skill that can be resourceful to them.

1. I agree because with the way things are going by 2050, I am sure AI will take over 95% of the jobs done today and might become and inexperienced that wouldn't even know how to walk . Recently, Tesla announced that they were going to be revealing a Tesla Bot which most household jobs for humans. And is note that are one of the largest self driving car manufactures

1. Interesting comment, do you really think it would get to the point that humans wouldn't know how to walk? What do you think the 5% contribution from humans would look like?

1. Yes, I actually think that people will not know how to walk again because AI will make people lazy. Technology continues to advance each day and it will get to a point whereby, there will be no need to walk again and people will also forget how to work. But AI is making matters better in the case of walking. AI has been able to tackle that issue of paralysis by the use of brainwaves and now people that have paralysis are able to walk.
          The 5% contributions from human will be in a scenario where it involves emotional support because AI has no emotional capabilities and also in a case of judging.
          They cannot make judgement because, they only see it from one perspective, that is their past records.
          So humans are better of doing the judgement.

2. I disagree because no matter the evolvement of AI to aid us, it can not reach the point of humans not being able to walk. In biology, there is what we call conditioned reflexes, these are the activities one has been doing from time to time e.g writing, walking learning how to talk and so on. AI development cannot prevent us from performing this activities, because these are conditioned reflexes as stated above. Therefore, the development of AI will help in more discoveries and not make us lazy.

• The future job opportunities are the most important
    things that I personally know about AI because it is like future activiy that will take place. With the look of things, AI is taking over everything that humans do so it is good we look ahead and talk about things that are likely to happen in the future in order to be aware that things might turn out either good or bad in the future.

• I learnt many more things about the AI and its limitations as well as its importance. AI is very dangerous if it is in the hands of destructive minds but it is also a gift of technology which can help humans to be more advance than now. It can be a good companion for a set of people who are suffering from the mental illnesses like depression, loneliness, etc. Also AI has been replaced with many types of job opportunities in the world according to the data and the data also speaks that there are many other works which cannot be done with the help of AI. I think that AI's era has just begun and it has a long way to go.

1. I agree because, AI can be very dangerous if it is in the hand of destructive mind because AI is controlled by us So, it does whatever you say to do. So if AI gets on the hand of destructive minded people they will use the AI to harm others. So we should asure that AI doesn't gets on destructive minded people's hand.

• I got 13 out of 16. One important fact that people need to know is 60% of jobs today did not exist in 1940. That tells that AI will replace a lot of jobs, humans will not have jobs in the near future, families will lack money for the basic necessities that means no food, no housing, children might not go to school, our markets will be empty resulting in the society becoming uncomfortable and stressful for the citizens. On the other hand AI creating more jobs, and improving workers' efficiency will lead to great advancement for countries and the world at large.

• I scored 13/16. From the above quiz I have learnt that AI has positive as well as negative aspects . Positive aspects includes automating repetitive tasks, enhancing efficiency, and enabling innovative solutions. On the downside, concerns include job displacement, ethical considerations, and potential biases in algorithms. Balancing its benefits and addressing challenges is crucial for responsible AI development and usage.

• From the knowledge test I have discovered that AI can be advantageous for humans. In the 1940s there were limited job opportunities with 60% of jobs not existing at the time. AI played a pivotal role in creating new employment opportunities addressing this gap.

• After completing the knowledge test I was surprised to learn that AI is now aiding doctors in surgical operations. this development is quite intriguing as it suggests that AI can assist doctors efficiently in performing numerals operations within a limited time frame.

1. Indeed this is a great step in the AI field. It can be used in many fields like medicine, engineering, and even education. Doctors can do surgical operations and diagnosis using the help of AI and machines. Engineers use AI to help them solve hard mathematical equations and get ideas for good designs. Teachers can use AI to assist them to teach the students and analyze their grades and how they can help them.

1. You're absolutely right! AI is like a super smart helper that can be used in so many cool ways. Doctors can use it to do surgeries and figure out what wrong with people. Engineers use AI to solve tough math problems and come up with awesome designs for things like buildings and cars. Even teachers can use AI to make learning more fun to figure out how to help students do their best in school. It's like having a really smart friend who can help us with all sorts of stuff. Thank you.

• I scored 15 out of 16.
    The one question I failed was regarding whether or not Artificial Intelligence has completely taken over the educational system in at least one country, I answered yes. At first, I assumed with the rate at which AI is developing at least one country out of the many countries in this world would have an educational system run by Artificial Intelligence.
    This quiz was quite educational and enlightening,it made me think of many different possibilities that may or may not have occurred relating to Artificial Intelligence.
    I have mainly learnt and understood that AI is virtually involved in every part of our lives and only keeps on progressing.

• From the knowledge test, I scored 13 out of 16 marks. I've gained insights into the positive aspects of AI, such as enhancing efficiency and saving time. However, I am aware of the potential dangers associated with AI, like job displacement and the creation of fake videos. Moreover, without sufficient rules and regulations, AI usage can pose serious harm and function poorly.

• I scored 6 out of 16. This quiz broadens my understanding of AI. I learned that AI is technology that empowers a computer to think or acts in ways more akin to humans.
    A lot of machines and gadgets are already infused with AI. In a case where unlocking smartphones can be done through face recognition, eliminating the need to enter passwords because of safety. AI has made it possible for us to save a lot of contacts through voice recognition. The percentage of jobs didn't exist in 1940 because the of AI had not yet been introduced to the world. AI has created many job opportunities for a wide range of individuals.AI has aided numerous professions worldwide today.AI has changed the future of work, education, and other aspects for the better.AI can assist students in summarizing books, creating artwork, writing essays, and much more.AI cannot physically attend school to represent each student.But AI can support various educational tasks. Teachers cannot be replaced by AI because they play crucial roles in the lives of students, providing valuable guidance, support, and a human connection that goes beyond the capabilities of artificial intelligence.

• I scored 16 out of 16; I realized that AI, which is rapidly advancing, has the potential to significantly impact various aspects of our daily lives. It goes beyond just programming computers to mimic human intelligence and instead focuses on developing new ways of thinking and problem-solving that surpass human capabilities. AI has already made a significant impact in fields such as medicine, finance, and transportation, providing more accurate and timely insights than humans. However, the quiz also acknowledges that there are challenges and risks associated with AI's development and deployment. AI algorithms can perpetuate existing biases and inequalities if trained on biased data or designed by people with limited perspectives, and AI systems can pose privacy and security risks if not developed with appropriate safeguards and oversight mechanisms. In conclusion, it is crucial to approach AI with a critical and nuanced perspective that considers its potential benefits and drawbacks to ensure responsible and sustainable development that addresses societal challenges while respecting human rights and values.

• wow! I managed 15/16
    I am really glad that robots haven't replaced teachers yet nowhere. This is a relief. I can't imagine talking to a robot as a tecaher and not being with my classmates in our class. Imagine even replacing my friends with AI robots!

• Through this exercise, I've come to understand that AI will be a benefit for humanity. Back in the 1980's, 60% of the job we have today didn't exist , indicating that AI will likely create new jobs opportunities before potentially taking over. This technological advancement aims to simplify tasks and make life easier for people, which has been a primary motivation behind its development.

• 15/16
    The quiz helped me to realise my understanding of AI and how dangerous it can be. However it can also be helpful like opening up new job opportunities and increasing efficiency.
    The fact that I think is most important is that 60% of the jobs that exist today did not exist back in 1940. This is important to know because AI might make many people loose jobs but it will open up many more new jobs that don't exist today.

• I scored 13 out of 16. This quiz has helped me realize that AI has contributed to the development of employment and it has helped in the development of machines like laptops and mobile phones it can also help do some jobs more efficiently AI can also help in educational sector by providing essay writings and artwork. Thanks

• I scored a 14/16. The most important thing I took away from this quiz is that AI is on a huge rise, and as youth we need to be prepared. This quiz talked a lot about school, how it can aid teacher (or become one…), help students, or help students find a way out of boring assignments like book summaries and essays. One day, maybe not in the near future, perhaps teachers will be taken over by AIs, and curriculums will change. I believe this is a negative in its own right, and it is important for us to recognize the advantages (aiding teachers), and the negatives (aiding students cheat).

• I got 14 out of 16 . This test helped me to understand more about AI and to understand that even though it's exciting, it still has it's cons . Artificial Intelligence can 24 hours a day and complete many tasks but it 's unable express emotion and provide empathy during times of sorrow. It could also be used in culinary industry, an example is the robotic kitchen (which featured on BBC) which was manufactured by Moley Robotics, this devices was able prepare food almost perfection with each part playing their own small role . It was also able to perform over 50 recipes and could be coded with more recipes

• This quiz has taught me something really valuable, and that is the importance of artificial intelligence (AI) in human lives. It doesn't replace people in their roles in society or in their professions; rather, it advances technology. AI is a game-changer, making life better for humans while also introducing novel and inventive approaches to living.

• I actually managed to scale to 14 out of 16. It actually was a fun learning quiz because in my own opinion, AI is going to change the world in some way because artificial intelligence will enable organizations to shift from reactive to proactive engagement strategies. By implementing AI-based self-assessment tools and personalized recommendations, workers can take ownership of their workplace performance, work-life balance and overall well-being.

1. What do you mean by proactive engagement strategies? Can you give an example?

• I scored 13/16, the 1940 question was quite hard, i put 20% but it was 60%, As well as the questions nearer to the end, aka, the one with teachers, I might have thought that AI replaced teachers in only ONE country, but since i know the ones i got wrong, I can learn from it! AI is a HUGE part of our planet/world, it creates jobs, and can help us in other things, I will take the test again soon, later on, then i hope to get EVERY ONE correct!

• I scored 16. One important thing I want people to know is that AI can also write essays and summarize books for students who are weak in certain areas so, broadening their knowledge and helping them advance more in areas where they show strength.
    Also, students with learning disabilities (Like the visually Impaired) who cannot efficiently type or even see can use the text-to-speech method to gain knowledge.

• I scored 14 out of 16. I get to know that AI is both helpful and dangerous at the same time. It helps me to learn more about AI, like how they work,what they can do. AI is created by human but it doesn’t have emotion like us.

• I scored 14 out of 16. This quiz really enhanced my knoledge regarding AI(artificial inteligence). AI is really a scary thing! Quite alot of studies suggest that AIs might take over most of the work done by human making them unemployed. AI being a scary thing and all it is extremly useful for us, it can make for an excellent research source or for students like us we can make an AI write essays, aricles, etc. in detail. AI is actually reforming almost all the industries in the world making them evolve and automated. In my opinion our schools should integrate AIs just like how they have integrated calculators to help us in our studies. And yes AIs can help humans do their jobs and work, but a few jobs AIs can't do are scientists and analysts, because these jobs require domain knowledge and critical thinking skills to derive insights and identify patterns. Works which require human empathy and ethical considerations like judges also can't be replaced by AIs.
    This quiz really opened my mind about AIs, how they can be benefical to us, how they are scary and how AIs have improved our lifestyles.

• I got 14 out of 16. I agree with each and every point in it. Yes, it can be used to help kids do their school work, it can do dangerous works for humans, it does help in the medical department and probably does a hundred more of such things. It enhances every point of life. This quiz actually helped me to see the good side of AI but it is still impossible for me to turn a blind eye to massive losses that many are going to face in the name of AI.

• I got a 14/16. I'd say it's a pretty good score. In the near future AI might just replace teachers partially. I'm saying partially because by the time having a teacher would feel old school but completely relying on AI would also feel weird but an AI assisted teacher would be a perfect match in my opinion. I also agree with the fact that people are getting lazier and their creativity has gone off because of AI already. I can't imagine the future if AI is not taken seriously.
    Thank you!
    I've actually learned some thing off of this quiz.

• My score was 13 out of 16.
    I had always thought that since machines and robots would eventually replace humans in the workforce, there wouldn't be many jobs available for humans in the future. I've learned more about artificial intelligence thanks to this quiz.
    After doing this quiz, I learned that while automation and robotics may change the nature of the work force, their invention has led to the creation of new employment opportunities. I also learned that machines are only supposed to help humans with specific activities. Even as technology advances, robotics will still require human operation, maintenance, and invention.
    In addition, new industries and professions will emerge, providing jobs in industries we may not have even dared to imagine.

• I got 16/16...I am somehow totally aware of these questions probally because I use ICT tools too much...This question test our knowledge about AI which is really helpful!! I am aware about the advantage and benefit that AI provides afterall AI is a creation by human to HELP HUMAN but if you use it in a negative way your the one to be blamed instead of saying AI weren't good enough!! For me I use AI to talk about my personal things that even i can't talk with actual humans which proves me that AI is such a useful tool if you use it the way its designed to be used.. :)

• from my angle of prospective my opinion is based on the fact that there aren't enough rules making shore that (AI's) are being developed safely but to me means that there is a possibility that (AI/ROBOTS) can take over the world, country, or state I think that in the future humans might revolt against (AI/ROBOTS).

• From the above quiz I scored 15/16. This quiz was the most intresting quiz ever. The concept of quiz on a browser is itself a AI. From this quiz we can see that how much the AI had developed since the creation. AI have developed the concept of making new projects to entertain the world. AI is both useful and harmful. If we use AI for bad works then it will probably end up harming the people. The purpose of AI school be used for the knowledge, to solve our curiosity, to know the things that you are interested in. AI is made to help humans so if we use AI for bad works then it might end up harming the people using the AI.

1. Good point. In what way do you think AI could harm people using it?

1. Thanks for your curiosity
        We know that AI is harmful for us as if we use the AI in a wrong way. AI has the potential to automate tasks and replace certain jobs, leading to unemployment and economic disruption. While AI can create new job opportunities, the transition may be challenging for individuals whose jobs are automated. AI systems are trained on data, and if the data used for training is biased, the AI system can perpetuate and amplify those biases. As AI becomes more advanced and integrated into various aspects of our lives, there is a risk of becoming overly dependent on AI systems. This can lead to a loss of critical thinking skills, reduced human interaction, and potential vulnerabilities if the AI systems fail or are manipulated. These are some of the main reasons that is harmful for human from the AI (Artificial technology)

2. Well, I won't say harm in a physical sense but it can mentally and emotionally affect you. The AI can affect you emotionally when you get discriminated online. For example, we blacks from Africa. We can be discriminated or encounter racists because of our skin colour. Another way that AI can affect us is that when we start to rely on AI too much, it starts to affect our creative thinking skills and when it gets bad, we start using AI for things we can easily do. Defrauding can become a major challenge with AI because, for example, in Nigeria of recent there have been cases that when a transfer of money during an online payment has been made, it will show that the transfer was successful but actually it is all a lie, an act of manipulation. This is not right.

• There are so many important thing to learn about AI, AI helps in the production and growth of industries and companies but the important thing to learn about AI is that they are not able THINK LIKE HUMANS. AI has slightly been the best thing that has happened to us as humans presently, why because AI has a disadvantage such as fake news, lack of job employment e.t.c. that is to say that AI can have advantages and also have disadvantages in our present life.

• I scored 15 out of 16
    Now, some of the questions i answered here, looked like an eye opener. We all take AI to be the most important thing in academic right now without knowing that the same AI has a lot of effects on the students. For example, AI helping students in summary writing does not really sound so pleasant because it reduces the students creativity and ability to think, of course, we all know that summary writing requires thinking.
    AI making fake things look real is also not good because there are lots of advertisements that will be going on, people will embrace it thinking that its real then at the end after putting money into it, it will be a scam which may cause blood pressure to someone who might have put into it a lot of money.

• I got 9/16. This quiz actually exposed me to the advantages and disadvantages of AI.
    I got to know that AI writes and summarize essays and can never replace teachers in this world because the students will perform better when they are taught by human beings and not AI.
    Secondly, AI doesn't have emotions and concern to students which will pose a negative attitude and behaviour towards the students because they need to be loved as they are learning and find solutions to their problems because AI are only designed to perform some certain functions.

• I scored a 14/16.
    I learned that AI is able to complete assignments using just an idea of the topic at hand.
    I learned that though AI is smart, it cannot yet replace teachers.

Something everyone should know about AI is that for send home assignments it can answer your questions normally not presenting, say, the formula used to work out the answer so when it comes down to any form of assessment the person who used AI won't know what to do as even the first step. The person who didn't use AI but their brain power and what they studied will emerge victorious.

• Hi everyone!
    I scored 15 out of 16 and learnt new and interesting things that AI can work in the medical centre and create fake videos, It is interesting that AI can create art and essays.
    but AI can still not replace humans in jobs such as teaching.

• I got 15 out of 16.
    This quiz has taught me things I actually had no idea of and has also made me know the advantages and disadvantages of AI.
    AI has also taken over some jobs in other countries. For example, AI chatbots can handle basic inquiries and provide support. However, it's important to note that AI is more commonly used to augment jobs rather than completely replace them.
    But it is important to note that it hasn't completely taken over jobs in any specific country. AI is more commonly used to augment jobs rather than replace them entirely. It is all about finding the right balance between technology and human expertise.

• Hi , I scored 8 after taking this quiz I have to realize the benefits of AI in this recent times , AI can reduce human labor and difficult tasks. AI can help us discover , explore and respond to global challenges such as illegal activities, polluting waterbodies and deforestation. AI can also help patients by improving diagnosis, treatments and help prevent diseases.

• I scored 15/16 and the most important thing for people to know about A.I is that 60% of jobs didn't exist in 1940.
    The fact that A.I is slowly but taking over a lot of jobs like retail workers, assembling lines. Which were in the past consider only something people could do, but it makes me wonder that alot of jobs may not exist in the coming future and alot of new jobs maybe created to. My question is what jobs do you feel my case to exist ad what jobs do you think will be created to?

• I got 12/16. This quiz helped me understand more about AI . I say this because after I got the questions that I got wrong. I say this because every time I got questions wrong it tells me the answer, and it also tells me why this answer is correct. I learned that in the news AI is making fake videos into real videos. I did not know about this stuff from the news because I really don't watch the news that much. So this is how this quiz helps me understand more about Artificial Intelligence (AI).

• I scored 13 out of 16, and I did learn a very important information which is how AI has provided more job opportunities . Compared to 1940 there is an increase in percentage of jobs available and from this there will be more opportunities in the future.

• I managed to score 13/16. This quiz enhanced my knowledge on Artificial Intelligence. It helped me realize that AI can be dangerous and at the same time helpful, I think people need to know that 60% of the jobs today did not exist in 1940. This tells us that AI will soon replace lots of jobs, for example: humans will not have jobs in the time ahead of us , households will need money that means no shelter, no housing, no food and children will have a hard time going to school. However, AI helps in creating more jobs and improving worker's efficiency that will lead to great improvement for countries all over the world,

• I got 10 out of 16 Lots of machines and computers already use AI for example smart phones use predictive text and home hubs recognizes your voice AI doesn't always involve a robot.
    60% of jobs today did not exist in 1940. Experts predicts that AI will have a big impact on the future of work because of all of the ways that it can help people to do their jobs more effectively and efficiently.

• 14 out of 16. One thing I know is that AI cannot take over all jobs in the future, for the fact that humans still exist on this earth. Fine! some set of people will lose their jobs causing more dependants to be more than independent. The fact remains that AI has added so much convenience to our jobs and make life easy for us. Ranging from medical sector, to manufacturing sector, entertainment to education and so many other industries. I saw that 60% of jobs today did not exist in 1940, meaning that no matter how AI is or it's going to be humans are still needed to operate AI.

• My score was a 16/16. The most important thing that people need to know about AI is that it can and is already taking people’s job. This will affect the economy by getting rid of cash permanently because as you see now most things are payed digitally and don’t allow cash. It will also affect the economy because of the things you do in your job. On the quiz I think one question asked “Is Artificial Intelligence in the medical field” the answer was yes but what really had me intrigued is that a AI could possibly do the job for you while you just sit there and all you have to probably do is just enter a certain program and it will get to work while you just sit there and make sure nothing goes wrong. This is why I am very worried about the future of the world and the harm coming to it.

• Hello everyone,
    I secured 11 out of 16 and from my delving, and all the data I was able to gather together I can see that AI has its merits and demerits. A quote by Billy Cox says "Technology should improve your life not be your life..."
    And I strongly agree with this in the sense that if we actually look at technology now, from what I have seen, I personally think we should use technology to improve our lives like the quote here and not forget we have good and abled bodies that are able to work.
    thank you.

• The topic AI is a very common thing in the world at this moment.
    I have got correct all the quizzes that means 16/16 as this is a common topic. I know many things about AI. I learned it previously when AI was a new topic and everyone was interested in it.
    So, this is how my experience about the quizzes and AI in the world.
    Thank you.

• We scored 13 out of 16, for teachers it is good to know AI can write students essays for them to avoid plagiarism. It is useful for students as it can summarise the books they study in English and make it easier for revision.

• This quiz has helped to view AI in a different perspective. AI has both negative and positive impacts-but the majority focus on the negative sides. The most important fact I got to understand is that AI can never replace the job of teachers and it enables more work efficiency and effectiveness. Teaching involves emotions and social interactions with students of various behavior and AI can never really connect with the students like teachers can. Another thing is realized is that some people feel that AI will take over the world as it can now perform 60% jobs that are normally performed by humans. Everyone forgets that the world is a large place and some places might not even know that AI exists or might know but they don't have resources to implement them to the extent of it replacing humans. Another fact I got to know is that a negative effect of AI is it cam make videos and make them real which can cause a lot of problems for human if not controlled.

• To me scoring is not the main point, its finding out more and more and let curiosity take over. I scored 13/16 which is not so bad as i learned 3 new things about AI. I used to be really curious about AI. The first time I heard about Stephen Hawking, I was left speechless. He used to talk by typing phrases onto a screen by using his thumb and eyeblinks and it would talk for him. His story made me want to learn about AI more and more! I like viewing things from both sides and the first thing i noticed when i heard about Stephen Hawking is how useful AI can be. It can really help humans in almost everything, from helping someone talk to even discovering new planets and deep inside the oceans! The use of AI is amazing but what hurts me is that it's being used to harm others too. Viewing it from the other side gives me the chills and a slight taste of reality because it was invented to help people but in reality many are using it to harm others. I really hope that AI in the future will be as useful as it was with Stephen Hawking!

1. I really like your example of how technology helped Stephen Hawking to communicate effectively. This ia great original point. This is a really great example of how people with disabilities can be helped by new technological advances.

• I managed to score 15/16. This quiz help me realize more about AI. I didn't know anything about AI until my teacher (English teacher) was talking about it and he told us to join this tropical talk. This quiz is talking about AI, the definition,the percentage where it didn't exist in 1940s, whether AI can help in medical operation.
    AI means: Artificial intelligence
    It is defined as the technology that enables a computer to think or act like a human ways.
    AI can help in medical operation,the assist doctors in the hospital to help in treating citizens.
    The percentage where it didn't exist in 1940s is at 60%, because AI didn't exist that period.
    And it also talk about how AI can create job awareness to people at any time.
    AI also assist teacher in schools in typing exam's question for students.This quiz has been very beneficial to me as it has help me discover more things about AI after a little research on my own part.
    Thanks

• I scored 15/16. This quiz made me realise how much I already know about AI but there's so much more to know. I was happy to know that my school has educated me about things like AI.

• It is an indisputable true that Artificial intelligence is starting to develop rapidly over the last few decades and it has already opened many new doors to community. Specifically, artificial intelligence is inextricably intertwined with a human brain. So, it is common knowledge that it can accomplish things as good as people or even better and it can also impact in a significant extent their lives. It has the strength to create new job vacances, to improve work efficiency and also attain menacing and difficult jobs that a regular human can't do. However, in my perspective, i believe that before using AI in a regular base, people should be aware of the hidden dangers that is can pose, start being more responsible and stop acting nonchalant. In our days, there is still a proportion of people who don't apperceive many aspects of it, including me who scored 9/16 in the previous quiz. Nonetheless, as far as I'm concerned, i can say without hesitation that having perception and resourcefulness and baring in mind everything we mentioned before are the keys to understanding the importance and the considerable contribution AI has to humanity.

• I scored 13/16 and my limited knowledge about AI has been expanded thanks to this quiz. I may use chatGPT often but that does not limit my fear about what's in store for AI in the future. What worries me the most is the era of unemployment that it may bring as it can perform various tasks efficiently with minimal labor cost. The deepfake videos that can easily ruin someone's life are highly concerning as well. There definitely should be guidelines to what extent a person can use AI.

• This quiz results were extremely helpful for me as I get to know a lot about AI. I got up with a question.
    Has AI has changed our lives?
    Not totally but yes..it has started.
    We are surely not aware about the advancements in AI happening day by day. However, what I would like to focus on is, will AI replace teachers and take over through education sector??
    This really is the main topic to focus on. In this fast forwarding world, we are so close to AI, where it's proved to be really helpful for we students as most of time we are asking for help regarding our assignments and they really provide it for us.
    But I don't think AI should over teachers. Why? Because they truly lack emotions and I personally think that no AI can't replace teachers. Even if they do it can't understand us like a human teacher.

• I scored 15/16 and I am amazed that I didnt know the fact that ai could make new jobs !! It was an eyeopener for me! but now that I think about it , its completely true, AI gives the opportunity for more people to be employed for the pupose of ai related tasks such as technical support. This automatically applies that ai can create new jobs related to AI tasks. I want to thank topical talks for providing us with new information . I hope others can learn from this too!!

• I scored 15/16. But I must confess I never knew this deep about AI until I took this quiz of which I managed to score 15/16.
    I will like to mention some of the things that this mighty quiz made me remember.
    1: To help students write essays, summarize notes and to help them with them some art works.
    2: AI helping in the healthcare (hospitals) and many other places.
    So I want us to look at the side of AI helping the students to perform some different tasks which I mentioned earlier, why 8 want to talk about this particular one is that majority of us if not everyone of us is a student.
    AI helping students write essays, summarize notes and help them in some art work is definitely a good and wonderful one which we really need to appreciate, but my problem now is that this will definitely lead to laziness among some of the students, why because majority of the students will now depend on the AI for all this things. Because no body will see an easier way of success and cease to follow it.
    So what I'm saying is that as we are considering the advantages of AI in the aspect of education we should also be considering the disadvantages also. So now I would like to ask this question, is there anyway that AI will make the students to increase in this areas, not students relying on the AI for this task?

• I score 14/16 in this quiz; I got lot of knowledge about AI from this quiz. Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the stimulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. The ideal characteristic of artificial intelligence is its ability to rationalize and take actions that have the best chance of achieving a special goal. A subset of artificial intelligence is machine learning, which refers to concept that computer programs can automatically learn from and adapt to new data without being assisted by humans. Deep learning techniques enable this automatic learning through the absorption of huge amounts of unstructured data such as text, images, or video. Artificial intelligence is based on the principle that human intelligence can be defined in a way that a machine can easily mimic it and execute tasks, from the simplest to those that are even more complex. The goals of artificial intelligence include mimicking human cognitive activity. Researchers and developers in the field are making surprisingly rapid strides in mimicking activities such as learning, reasoning, and perception, to the extent that these can be concretely defined.
    Thank you,

• Hii
    I scored 12/16 with the limited knowledge I have about the subject. Our school in India has actually started to teach AI as a compulsory subject to all the students from 6th standard to 10th standard and Ii can already see the need for it, the world is changing at a rapid pace and I feel so relieved that our school is also focusing on developing the skills that are needed by these young minds to survive in this ever evolving world.....thank you for making me realize the same through this quiz.

• I got a 14 out of 16 in the quiz. But an option on a question made me stop and think, it was ‘AI can go to school in students’ place’. It was silly at first but the more I thought about it the more I wondered maybe instead of human children going to school AIs can go so that they can gain more knowledge and experience and all these other things to help develop the world better. What if there was an AI school? Or what is there was a possibility to have your own personalized AI that can help you with your studies while at school, maybe read text out loud to you if you are blind or dyslexic, help you understand a concept better by visualization, or talk to you when you are feeling lonely or gloom, it will be an AI suited for only you. There are endless prospectives with AI in a classroom and I almost feel giddy about the probability of these opportunities.

1. Wow! This comment really got me thinking. I love the idea that AI could help people who learn differently. Would access to this be equal? Or could there be some challenges?

1. AI could aggravate current inequalities leaving persons, companies or states behind

• AI can support healthcare by providing accurate diagnosis and treatment

• I scored an 11/16. The quiz's most significant lesson regarding AI to me is how technology has the potential to alter our lives. It matters because it has an impact on industry, employment, families, and how we use technology. Families especially! We can better prepare for the future by being aware of this. It is also important to consider the ethical implications of AI applications. Knowing these things improves our understanding of how AI works in our environment. The main takeaway from the quiz on AI is its ability to bring about both positive and negative changes in our lives for me. Its just mind-blowing. Comprehending this helps us a lot in navigating the digital realm. Picture this: A map that helps us make decisions that benefit everyone by taking into account how they will impact each of us individually or not?

• AI can support healthcare by providing accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations, which can improve patient outcomes and save lives. Additionally, AI can enhance productivity in industries like manufacturing by automating repetitive tasks and improving efficiency.

• Hello
    Unfortunately I didn't manage to hit my personal target on this quiz and scored 8 out of 16 which seems embarrassing to me as I thought I knew a lot more about AI. On the other hand, this quiz made me realize how much AI can do to humanity, just the news of spreading fake information shocks me. The point is that artificial intelligence would have to reach an infallible level to be used on a daily basis by citizens like us. The problems that can be caused are considerable. An example of these is the hacking of personal data that can cause problems for the whole society. Another common problem that concerns teachers here in Greece every day is the copying done by many students through various applications in daily tasks or even in competitions. Therefore, what I want to conclude is that a more developed network must be formed in order to make proper use of AI, because otherwise the consequences that can be caused are irreparable.

1. You shouldn't feel embarrassed! Come back and take the quiz again after reading some more of the posts.

• I scored 10/16 .After my research,I learned that AI can learn and adapt,just like humans do. It continuously improves it's performance and provides accurate and efficient results. AI also has the potential to enhance creativity,innovation, and accessibility for individuals with disabilities. It's impressive how AI can do things that humans can't.

• I scored 9/16 but i dont mind because I learnt some usefull things in just few minutes.The fact that stayed in my mind the longest was how many things can AI do... like writing an essay,taking our jobs and making our lives easier. Just the thought of what 2050 will look like makes you think about the concequenses of the nowdays AI's development.

• I feel the most important thing for people to know about AI is what it is. If they are not educated about AI this will stop their ability to acquire information, they would be pushed out of the digital revolutionised community and they would hinder their ability to interact with online groups effectively

• I scored 16/16. This quiz helped me realise how much ai has already done to make people’s life and jobs much more efficient.

• I scored 15 out of 16 on my first attempt andvi must confess that it's quite positive and encouraging to see how AI has created more jobs in a long run from 1940.
    It's assuring to know that despite the negative effects(AI dependency) something good/ numerous advantages came out of it

• I scored 11/16 in this quiz,
    I learned that AI could do more things for us humans like summarize a essay, create artwork, and many other things. I am concerned that AI hasn't been used in a single school without any teachers because I thought that some country had the feature of commanding the AI to teach students on their studies.
    I personally think that schools not using the AI to teach students might because AI can't completely replace teachers, so we will always need teachers in the future. Teachers show their emotions towards their students so they could learn better when their teachers love and care for them.
    AI has many advantages and disadvantages in our lives,
    We are using AI in most of the working sectors to create us a leisure time to rest. AI systems can process and analyze vast amounts of data at incredible speeds, leading to improved efficiency and faster decision-making in various applications, from business operations to healthcare diagnostics and these technologies, can perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy, minimizing errors and improving overall reliability in areas like data analysis, prediction and in other difficult tasks.

AI excels at tasks that involve data analysis and pattern recognition but may struggle with tasks requiring creativity, intuition, and complex decision-making that involves emotional or social intelligence. AI can't do jobs that are mainly related emotions and human characteristics.

Balancing the benefits of AI with ethical and societal considerations is crucial for fostering a positive impact.

THANK YOU!

• The most important fact about AI that people should know is that AI is a tool created by humans and its behavior is determined by how it is programmed and trained. AI does not possess consciousness or emotions like humans do. It is important to understand that AI is only as reliable and unbiased as the data and algorithms used to develop it. Therefore, it is crucial for people to be aware of the potential biases and limitations of AI systems and to critically evaluate their outputs. This knowledge empowers individuals to make informed decisions and to ensure that AI technologies are developed and used ethically and responsibly.

• I scored 13/16!
    Overall I think that AI will be something important in our lives but I don’t think it’s right do use it just for us to relax.I think that people will still do some things like we do today like going to school and going for work.I don’t think we need to let AI to make the job for us or else many people in the future will be lazy and a lot of exciting things that are here today might not happen in the future cause of other people’s laziness or they will be happening by robots.For example, football in the future might not exist cause people are lazy to play or it will still exist but robots will play in the place of humans.
    Overall I think that we don’t need to give AI that much power of the good of the world.

• The quiz helped me alot, I wasn't able to score that much but I am priviledge to partake in it and have learnt enough, but I was shocked when I found out AI were able to make fake videos for people, and I am priviledge to have learnt something new in tropical talk today and cant wait to share it with my friends as well as teachers. Thank you tropical talk.

• I scored 16. This quiz made me understand AI in many ways: I helped me realize that Ai is helpful in various jobs for example heavy labor jobs. On the other hand, it also made me realize that AI could be harmful to humans. For example, it could make fake videos seem real and it could be very deceiving.

• I learned AI stands for Artificial Intelligence; it can think like a human and can mimic human actions when programmed to do so. I learnt it is here to stay. I learned that 60% of the jobs done today didn't exist in 1940. AI will change work for the better. AI can assist in many works today. AI can help with the work that students do. Ai has not yet replaced teachers and I think they never will. Robots can do most jobs and are usually not under regulations they can make fake videos and artworks.

• I got 16/16 and I learned AI is here to stay and will be dangerous if not under control.

1. I also got 16/16 and I learnt that about 60% of the jobs that exist today did not exist in 1940.

• I got all the questions right, some of those questions made me to think about the roles of AI, how it has helped other humans to gain new jobs, what this test reminded me about is the fact that most people think that because of AI schools won't exist, I mean sure AI can generate ideas, notes and answer some questions, but the real fact that most people ignore is that AI can't replace the students, AI can't make schools to close and AI can't take the place of students. AI was made to assist students not to replace them.
    Thank you for reading.

• I scored 15/16. I believe that the most important fact about AI is the dangers of fake videos that can mislead us. People might think they are able to do things they see but this could lead to injuries or even death. So we better be suspicious when watching videos!!!

• I scored 8/16 which means I was half aware about AI. But after this quiz I came to know about some facts about AI. It might be dangerous and helpful at the same time. As we know, before time there was no concept of Artificial Intelligence,people used to work day and night for their living. But in today's modern world AL has been a great help for us. It has reduced a lot of human efforts. Let's take my example; when I was in 3rd or 4th standard I was not much aware of AI. If I had any doubt, I used to take help from my elders but slowly I started clearing my doubts with the help of some AI tools like Google and ChatGPT. I am pretty sure most of the students of today's generation take's the help of AI tools to clarify their uncertainty and generate new ideas. I also came to know more about AI because of this quiz and I am trying to get deeper knowledge about it.

• I think that AI is so important for making new jobs in the future . I learned about importance of Al on making jobs on future. It attracted me . I always find about this type think . I think that this part is most important thing of Al . If Al make new jobs sector in the future. Many jobless people will be get new job . Then , we can rise quickly our economy of our country. So, we should be give it more importanc. This is only my thinking.

• I managed to score 15/16, but to score isn't the objective of the quiz but to test our knowledge of A.I is. This quiz helped me to realize the reality of A.I because A.I wasn't the technology I thought it would be. A.I hasn't taken away the jobs making people jobless but has increased the opportunities of jobs for other people. I even realized that A.I has increased 60% rate of work compared to that of the 1940s. Humans have achieved great technological achievement with the support and technological efforts of A.I. A.I has helped Humans achieve great heights in medical and technological fields. A.I has been really useful but at the same time, it's really dangerous. It's failure could cause loss of properties and even lives. A.I is the technology which has human's mind but no emotions, interaction and counselling skills. A.I has been used to do a simple work but it has overtaken many jobs. A.I is being used in companies for different purposes. And as a result, in Japan in many companies, more than 40% respondents stated the introduction of A.I in companies have helped to work productively and to reduce the working hours.
    At last, I would like to say that the quiz was really useful to me as it cleared some of my doubts and changed my perception towards A.I.

• I got 14/16 . This test taught me that AI also has disadvantages. I thought at least five countries would have robots as teachers completely. AI can make artworks like what! AI is basically a human being in a computer without a body. I also learnt that they can help with operations and surgeries.

• Hello everyone!
    I scored 9/16 in the test though am supposed to be sad this test has taught me so many things I didn't know about. Thanks for also teaching me that AI device's has not yet replaced teacher's am really gratefully.

• I got 15 out of 16 on the quiz.
    The quiz served as a wake-up call to me where it changed my perception that AI and technology is growing at the highest possible rate. It has created 60% job opportunities since the 1940s. It solves our homework in seconds. It can summarize long paragraphs into two-line sentences. The level of AI has reached in such a short period of time is something to be taken note of. However, AI still has room to grow in emotional intelligence as no nation has completely replaced human teachers with robots yet.
    It is up to us whether we choose to grow with technology or let it outgrow us.

• Hi there!
    I scored 15/16 in the quiz. It really helped me to know more about AI. True to say AI has now became a part and parcel of our life. After it’s invention our modern life has fully changed. AI is mostly contributing in our job sectors. By the use of it, workers will be free from dangerous works. New sob sectors will open. All the old dangerous works of 1940 have become easier because of artificial intelligence . AI is also helping us in education.
    I think AI is the mirror of the present world. It is basically a system which can be related to human reaction. The way by which AI is developing, it is sure that it will bring welfare for human beings.

• I got 15/16 and to be honest I started taking the quiz very lightly but towards the end of it it made me realise something that is very important for everyone to get straight. AI isn't magic; just like there are two sides to a coin, we need to dive deeply into any topic before making our final decision. AI can be both good and bad, it can help us, assist us, make our lives easy, but just as easily destroy us from the inside, making us isolated from the outside World, always in our gadgets and making us lazy.
    We need to look at the longer run here, but as long as the coin rests and is balanced there is no harm. We must use the tools for our good. If we know how to use AI and at what moment it would be a game changer for humanity.

• I just hope that in the future the A.I does not take away too many jobs to the point where Humans don't have jobs and don't make money.

• I got 12/16 this quiz helped me realize that AI can be dangerous but also good for this world. Al can take over jobs in the future such as engineering & other stuff. AI can open up new jobs & create other stuff but AI can create negatives & positives for the world.

• The fact from the quiz that interested me was the fact that AI is already living amongst us, it very developed countries like Japan, there are already robots working in places like, restaurants and shops it would be mined blowing to see AI walking around, but for the questions on the test I strongly disagree I did not get a full mark, because from the way I see it, all my answers were correct, but I guess they were not supposed to be correct. This quiz has really thought me more about AI I am really grateful for taking this test.

• Have you heard about self-driving cars? They are powered by AI and can do some amazing things! They make our road safer by reducing human errors.plus, AI can optimize traffic flow, which means less time stuck in traffic jams and more efficient transportation systems. It's like having a personal assistant who knows all the shortcuts.

• I scored 10 out of 16 points, AI or artificial intelligence, from its role in medical operations to the evolution of job opportunities. Recognizing the need for rules in AI usage is crucial for responsible development. Additionally, AI's involvement in educational tasks such as creating art and summarizing books, showcase is diverse applications. A fun fact I learned is that 60% of jobs we had today we didn't have then.

• Hey people, so i just took the quiz and got 15/16 and that's pretty good in my opinion but the reason why is because i learned that ai can create fake videos. i feel as though this is the most important thing because there are kids getting cps sent to their homes for missing school, and yet you're telling me ai can send out a video to people and say school is over, or others. So i have one question, do you believe we should back track the development of technology or continue advancing.

• I scored 14 out of 16. This test helped me to understand that AI could be both helpful and dangerous. Artificial Intelligence could have a positive effect on some jobs. What I mean is that people can program an they AI to do difficult and dangerous tasks that would be impossible for them. For example , making a car is extremly difficult
    for a human to do it. For a machine which has an AI inside it , it is much easier and it would be a better work. So as you can see Artificial Intelligence is a huge progress for the entire humanity.

• Hi!
    I want to write about the disadvntages of AI. One of them is that some students use it to write essays and do their homework. That is very negative because it prevents students to think by themselves. And now you will ask why. Kids and teenagers are going to schools to learn how to write , read and count. If AI do these for the kids, then they won't learn and they will remain stagnant.So , in my opinion , if we use AI properly we will benefit.

1. Can you explain what you mean by "properly", terrific_opinion?

1. By "properly" I mean we should use AI for useful things. What I want to tell you is that, for example, AI can be used in the field of medicine. This can help humanity. At the same time, others can use AI for bad purposes, such as stealing personal data or money from someone. That's why the creators of TN have to develop it more to recognize who has good intentions and who doesn't.

• I scored 12/15 and realized that AI has the capability to produce numerous convincing fake videos. While I was aware of this fact before, it didn't fully register in my mind until now that it has become increasingly difficult to trust what we see in the news, as AI can create fake videos that appear genuine, deceiving us in no time.

On the other hand, AI has the ability to assist us in various ways, such as writing essays, summarizing books, creating artwork, and being utilized in workplaces. Considering the positive and negative effects of AI, I find myself in a neutral position when it comes to taking sides for or against AI.

• I think the future of jobs will likely involve a greater integration of technology and automation. While certain routine tasks may be automated, there will be an increased demand for skills related to technology, creativity, adaptability, and emotional intelligence. Lifelong learning and the ability to collaborate with AI will become essential for navigating the evolving job landscape.

1. Can you describe what you mean by "collaborate with AI"?

1. I think human-AI or human-machine collaboration is the coming together of people and technology to create or produce things.Collaborating with AI involves working alongside artificial intelligence systems to enhance productivity, problem-solving, or decision-making. It can range from using AI tools to automating tasks, leveraging AI-driven insights, or even co-creating with AI in creative projects. The goal is to harness the strengths of both human and AI capabilities for more efficient and effective outcomes.

• Hey, I scored 11 out of 16 which shows that I need to put more effort in studying more about artificial intelligence. The quiz have given me an open mindset to study more about AI. The quiz made me to realize that there are balanced emotions on the merits and demerits of artificial intelligence.

• Scored 16 out of 16 but am surprised and shocked at how far AI has come in such a short span of time. Not more than ten years ago I remember reading about the AI we use today in science fiction novels and other media. And now we use it on a daily basis.

• I achieved 12/16 which is good but this quiz gave three new information. Two of them in my opinion are fantastic and one of them being a little scary. The ones I think are great are:
    1. Since 1940 AI has helped create 60% of the current jobs we have. This is amazing due to the great unemployment factor that many countries including mine faced. Due to this, those countries GDP are much stable and their national development is much increasing.
    2. AI is already being used in medical operations. This feat in my perspective can help a lot in the development of medical operations, faster checkup and disease identification. And even in the future might be used in a device to scan for early cancer cells meaning faster, better, and much equipped treatment.
    But one thing is scary in my perspective. AI can make fake videos look realistic. Through this many different criminal activity can be done and could provide for criminals with realistic blackmail footage, CC camera footage tampering etc. Therefore, as Elon Musk had said ''AI can be humanities biggest threat.''

• I learned that AI should and can be used in moderation. When humans over use AI they will lack empathy and creativity

• I scored 15/16 . I believe that the most important thing people should know about AI is that it has its advantages as well as disadvantages, just like any other thing in the world. What's important is that we should use it ethically. AI has replaced humans in various sectors like customer services by the creation of chatbots, manufacturing plants by the creation of robotic AI-powered systems, and even in transportation ever since the creation of self-driving vehicles. However, we should remember that it can't replace humans in everything like it can't go to school on your behalf because it's you who has to study to become intelligent and create even more intelligent machines.

• i got 13 out of 16. good enough.

• i got 15 out of 16 on my second try. yay.

• I got 12/16 on this test and I'm very glad that i did. It shows me that i already know what Artificial Intelligence is coming to and how it can affect the future and the up coming generations. It can be a worrying yet an exciting thing to anyone who is interested in technology and help grow the AI community. It is also very worrying for some especially the adults who only have their jobs to feed and cater for their family.

• AI has been an increasingly common topic in the news today and there have been very different opinions about them. One of the topics are about if AI should replace people in their jobs. One of the advantages are improving efficiency, and creating more exciting jobs. On the contrary, AI could take over from people's jobs and many would be left without a source of income. What are your thoughts about occupation and AI?

• i got 12/16 and i am very surprised because i didn't think i knew much about artificial intelligence(ai). i find it very worrying because some robots are so smart they are taking over jobs and if this expands it can affect the future. e.g. most people's jobs have been taken by ai and people are now left with no money and can't feed or provide for themselves.

• the future of works and jobs of the al because when like of the futures to in jobs

• On this test, I have scored 13/16 which is a decent score. AI can be a very powerful and advanced technology. AI can sometimes be very dangerous, imitating someone's voice or creating a video of someone you may know. It can sometimes be very helpful, creating essays and even helping us find an answer to a certain question.The future of jobs is the most important thing to learn about AI, because Artificial intelligence has a lot to do with the jobs in future for example the farms.

• i got 13 of 16 and believe that the most important fact was that AI may replace teachers in the future.

• i think that ai shouldn't be produced. i have a paranoid of ai invading earth and i want to stop the creation of ai robots.i think that by just having ai to help you is enough but if we replace humans with robots everyone would get lazy and less physical.

• I got 15 / 16 and learnt that AI is technology that enables machine to think similarly to humans.

• The quiz helped me a lot. I came to know many things from it.
    The future of AI holds immense promise and potential for transformative impact across various sectors. Advancements in machine learning, natural language processing, and robotics are anticipated to usher in an era of increased automation, efficiency, and innovation. AI is likely to become more integrated into daily life, influencing fields such as healthcare, finance, education, and transportation. While the development of more sophisticated AI models raises questions about ethics, privacy, and job displacement, efforts are being made to ensure responsible AI deployment. The collaborative interaction between humans and AI, emphasizing ethical considerations and addressing societal challenges, is expected to shape a future where intelligent systems contribute to improved decision-making, personalized experiences, and solutions to complex global issues. Continued research, development, and ethical frameworks will play pivotal roles in defining the trajectory of AI in the years to come.

• I managed to score 15/16 and this has helped me to understand the importance of AI on our modern day society. AI has its own merits and demerits. AI can assist us in doing our jobs and performing our day-to-day activities but they can also make us very lazy. If people begin to use AI too frequently, we might become very sluggish knowing that robots are available. This explains the need for individuals to control how they use AI in the society.

• The fact that is most important for people to know about AI is that they can be used in our life to make our life easier and comfortable.AI can perform our taks faster with less cost.But due to AI also there might be increase in unemployment because if every work is done by Robots than how other people will work and earn money.This is my point.I will always look forward to share your opinion about my point.
    Thankyou

• How will ai change the future for the better? I think that is the most important thing for people to know about ai because in the future ai will be a big thing, more than it is rn. This can let people know how the world's gonna go and how jobs are going to be different. They might possibly change the whole position the world is in right now. So i believe that is the most important thing for people to know about.

• I managed to score 12/16. But score doesn't matter, the things or knowledge that you gained from is important. This quiz helped me to understand the reality of AI. Firstly, I didn't know that 60% of jobs didn't exist back in 1940s and this is all thanks to AI. It created many jobs for people. With this quiz, i got to know two sides of AI, positive and negative. It can develop the world but at the same time, it can also harm the world.
    Another interesting fact is that AI can't replace teachers. AI might have many knowledge but it can never handle the reality of school and students.

• Yeah, so I got 15/16 eventhough I wasn't really interested in AI but everyone knows basic knowledge about it because it has become a hot topic of present days. The main thing which caught my attention in the poll was about AI helping students with their school work and teachers completely being replaced by AI. Nowadays technology provides every information of past and present but schools provide experiences that go far beyond just acquiring facts. School provide us different topics and subjects that help us choose our passion, interest, and create a better future. Schools improve our critical thinking, problem solving skill, and social skills. While technology provides information and knowledge but it still can't completely replace schools, teachers and the benefits of human created learning system.

• I scored 10/16. One of the things that most surprised me was how many of the jobs that exist today didn't exist 80 years ago at 60%. This just shows how much our world is changing and how we as a world are developing. I think that this just shows that AI won't necessarily take jobs from us but create new ones and help us do better with the ones that already exist. The use of Artificial Intelligence in jobs will just assist us in doing jobs more efficiently: creating new resources for schools, assisting in surgical procedures and many more. I think this shows the necessity of AI in our everchanging society.

1. This is very interesting! What sort of skills do you think will become more important in an AI driven job market?

1. I think any skills surrounding computing and programming will become vital to the upkeep of Artificial Intelligence. Without these skills there would be no way of continuing to evolve with the AI and it would get to a point where we can no longer progress, if people don't know how to fix these machines or robots.
        Engineering may become increasingly important to build any machine that uses AI.
        Even skills like observation and communication may be necessary to be able to spot what is going wrong or if we have taken advantage of this new and innovative technology. Communication will become very important as people in many different fields will need to be able to work together to make AI and teach everyone how to properly use it to help in their area of work or life.

• I got 9 out of 16. I learned there about AI,how it work and how this important for us. That's how I can know about AI's good and bad side too . It's true that AI exists.Through this quiz I learned that 60% of today's jobs did not exist in the 1940s which is an important fact.Thank you very much for organizing the quiz.

• I received a score of 15 out of 16 on the quiz. Question 6 caught my attention as one of the most thought-provoking. It asked, "How might AI change the future of work for the better?" This question prompted me to think about the potential advantages of AI. Many people have concerns that AI will replace their jobs and, in extreme cases, dominate the world. This question can shift their perspective and help them recognize the positive impact AI could make on society. For example, AI could help automate repetitive tasks, allowing employees to focus on more creative and complex work. Also, AI could enhance worker safety by monitoring hazardous environments, detecting potential dangers, and alerting workers in real time.

• I scored 15 out of 16. This quiz enhanced my knowledge about AI as it introduced me to the fact that AI can be so helpful yet very dangerous. AI (Artificial intelligence) is a machine with the same amount of intelligence as humans. AI has started being part of jobs and taking over jobs as it is seen being used in various jobs such as helping doctors, helping scientists, and replacing waitress'/waiters. I believe the most important fact from the quiz is that AI can make fake videos look realistic. AI being able to make fake videos look realistic can be dangerous as people may fall for it, and the ability of making fake videos look realistic can be used in so many ways as it can make dangerous fake videos look very realistic as it could be scams. AI being able to make fake videos look realistic would most likely mean AI can make real photos look realistic too, which adds on to the danger and many should be aware of the capabilities AI has.

• I scored 13 out of 16.
    And from the quiz I learned that AI has done both good and bad things. From making ones job easier to making one completely jobless.
    Some good and bad things about AI that I learned from the quiz are classified as :

Good:
    1. AI enhances productivity.
    2. AI drives technological advancements.
    3. Efficient in automation.

Bad:
    1. Job displacement.
    2. Bias in algorithms.
    3. Privacy concerns and data misuse.

And like other human innovations all it depends on is how we use it for good or bad. It all depends on us.

• I got 14 out of 16. In this test, I have learnt that AI can do dangerous jobs and boring jobs for us, however, AI can do human professions and can make people loose their jobs in replacement of AI based devices. I also learnt that AI is so particular about login details eg if you do not use the dash in the username carefully, you will get it wrong

• AI is helping us protect the environment! It can monitor and optimize energy usage in buildings, making them more energy-efficient and reducing waste. And when it comes to predicting natural disasters, AI can analyze data and help us be better prepared. Ai can also enhance creativity and innovation! It can generate new ideas, designs, and even music with AI-powered tool, artists, musicians, and designers can explore new possibilities and push the boundaries of their craft.

1. I agree because... as a student , AI has helped me personally to obtain high quality educational resources and has also analyzed my method of learning and has taught me a lot based on that. It has also exposed me to a wider space and system of learning than what I am used to ; which will make it easier for me to adapt to a new system of learning .

Thank you.

• I got 4 out of 8. I have done a lot of discussions and work on al in school. Currently the pros of al outweigh the cons. It is being used in education, diagnosis and cure in medicine. Satellites in space help communicate and gather information

• I scored 11 out of 16. I realized AI is in between both good and bad, from this quiz I came to figure our that there has been a lot of scammers running around with fake identity, and what makes it believable is videos, voice recordings, etc.. People are taking advantages to trouble others and benefit themselves. On the positive view, AI has helped students to make their essays, presentations, free writings, and overall increase in terms of studies. There are numeral countries who have deployed robots in their restaurants, slowly but surely, in some aspects AI will overcome humans in terms of efficiency, accuracy, storage, and overall ratings. This quiz has given me loads of new and important news about AI and its effects on our future, and I will keep researching to know more about this topic.

Thank You....!

• I scored 14. But one thing I want everyone to know is that AI (artificial intelligence) can write essays and summarise books for students who don't know as much in certain places, expanding their knowledge and helping them to be even better in places where they show a good understanding. Also, students with learning disabilities who might not be able to type effectively or students who might not be able to see, use text-to-speech methods to gain knowledge.

• It nice it's teaches. Different things like 1. Perform repetitive tasks with high accuracy and consistency, such as assembly line work in manufacturing.
    2. Assist with elderly or disabled individuals by providing assistance with daily tasks and mobility.
    3. Help with search and rescue missions by navigating through difficult terrain and locating missing persons.
    4. Perform hazardous tasks, such as bomb disposal or exploring dangerous environments.
    5. Support medical procedures, such as surgery or rehabilitation exercises.
    6. Provide customer service and support in retail or hospitality settings.
    7. Conduct surveys and data collection in research and environmental monitoring.
    8. Assist with household chores such as cleaning, cooking, and organizing.
    9. Teach and assist in education, such as language learning or tutoring.
    10. Entertainment and companionship, through activities such as storytelling, games, and social interaction.

• I scored 16/16 this quiz helped me remember that in the future AI will be a troubling thing for young people growing up in the future including myself. I say this because AI might take away some things or jobs that some people might want to do in the future.There is already a job choice that the public believes could be run or replaced by AI,such as being a technology man or woman.This is something that is logical to be replaced.That's why I would say that AI will be a troubling thing for young people growing up in the future for the subject of getting a job.

• AI is super helpful in our everyday lives! You know those virtual assistants like siri or Google assistant? They are AI's and understand what we say and help us with things like setting reminders and sending messages. It's like having a smart friend right in our pocket.

• I achieved a perfect score of 16 out of 16 on this quiz, prompting me to view AI from contrasting perspectives—both the positive and the negative. AI has been very helpful for human beings in reducing human involvement in hazardous work places such as mines, chemical extraction factories, providing medical assistance, helping in monitoring climate change, fraud and risk detection. However, the advantages are balanced by notable drawbacks.
    Regrettably, we know that it is artificial and cannot think on its own. It can have intelligence, but we cannot expect a machine to have any biases of its own. Any bias can transfer from the developer to the machine while the algorithm is being developed
    For Example - If you search on Google for salons, the first few searches are mostly for female salons. This is based on the assumption that if a person is searching for a salon, in all probability it would be a female.
    Another major area of concern is Unemployment AI is making people’s lives easier. Most of the things nowadays are done in just a few clicks. In no time AI will manage to be able to do all the laborious tasks which we humans have been doing since long. Maybe in the coming years, AI enabled machines will replace all the people. This may start an era of mass unemployment.

• Here are some different things it taught me

1. Definition: Robots are machines designed to perform tasks that are typically performed by humans or animals.

2. Types of Robots: There are various types of robots, including industrial robots, service robots, mobile robots, and humanoid robots.

3. Sensors: Robots use advanced sensors such as cameras, sonar, and lidar to perceive their environment and interact with it.

4. Artificial Intelligence: Many robots use artificial intelligence (AI) to learn and adapt to their environment and perform complex tasks.

5. Programming: Robots are programmed using computer languages such as C++, Python, and Java.

6. Applications: Robots are used in multiple industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, agriculture, transportation, and entertainment.

7. Future of Robotics: The future of robotics is expected to bring significant advancements in areas like healthcare, space exploration, and autonomous vehicles.

8. Ethical Considerations: The development of robots raises ethical questions about the impact on employment, privacy, and security.

9. Advantages of Robots: Robots have numerous advantages, such as performing dangerous or repetitive tasks, increasing efficiency and productivity levels, and improving quality control.

10. Limitations of Robots: Robots have limitations, such as their inability to empathize, lack of creativity, and challenges in complex decision-making.

• I scored 15.
    The most important thing I think people should know about AI is the fact that it can already do a lot of things. AI is evolving and has already started making the world a better place. AI keeps on evolving by the day. AI has already started helping in the medical field. AI can perform diagnostics, help in surgeries, and so on.
    AI also has the power to make the world a better place. By performing dangerous jobs like mining, underground vehicle operations, commercial truck driving, utilities and energy maintenance, and so on, AI can reduce the rate of injuries making the world a safer place.

• Hey,
    I was shocked to know that 60% of the jobs that exist now didn't used to exist before. Nowadays AI is related with every other things. We are able to do the most dangerous jobs with the help of AI. It has helped us to study about the smallest particle such as atom to biggest objects such as galaxies etc. AI has helped us develop from simply healing wounds to treating cancer. AI has helped us to study the movement of earth's crust. AI is creating different job opportunities for us.

• 14/16, good enough! I had honestly never really considered that AI can make fake videos that actually seem real. The realisation just made me more....fearful of AI and human nature. I mean honestly, you can't blame an Artificial Intelligence for creating a fake video. It'll be a human who gets it done. So in a way, AI will highlight the darkest aspects of human nature. We can now do everything wrong we couldn't before. AI has brought the enemies outside of our localities into our rooms. The very prospect makes me afraid of sharing even my pictures on any social platform, afraid that anyone can just take it up and make a fake video about me. I think every person here needs to realise the risks involved in using AI and analyse ever site before you enter personal information on it. The only way to make AI less dangerous is to lessen it's misuse. And we are the only ones who can do that. If every teenager realises it's implications, we can make AI a safer option.

• I scored 12/16 points in the quiz. This quiz gave me a detailed idea about AI. By participating in this quiz I realized how AI has revolutionized the world technologically. Like every thing AI has its disadvantages as well as its benefits for humans. It has improved the world as well as brought many changes. For example, 60% of jobs have been lost and many new job opportunities have been created.With the help of intelligence, people can easily get a correct information. As a result, people's time and money are saved. People often suffer from indecisiveness to make decisions in various fields and cannot make the right decision even after thinking a lot.For example, working in coal mines to defuse bombs etc. I think artificial intelligence will take the world to the pinnacle of development with its pros and cons. Science and technology will be more advanced. In this way, artificial intelligence will play a role in the development of human life.

• I got 14/16.
    I was quite surprised to know that teachers have not been replaced by AI anywhere yet. This quiz tells us both the negative and positive aspects that AI holds. I realized that AI can be harmful in many ways and that its use should be done with caution.

• I managed to score 14/15. This quiz helped spark my curiosity and interest in learning more about AI and its potential. From this quiz I was able to learn about the applications and impacts of AI, such as what it can do, where it is used, and how it affects various domains and aspects of life. Also, I noticed how AI has an almost perfect system has challenges and risks of AI, such as what are the ethical, social, and technical issues that arise from its development and can cause loss of jobs. I think people should understand that AI cannot replace human teachers at least not completely primarily due to the lack of emotional intelligence. In the aspect of job loss, AI creates jobs at the same time eradicates jobs which was inevitable to happen.
    This quiz on AI was beneficial to me as it helped me assess my knowledge, test your skills, and challenge my assumptions about AI.

• I scored 14 out of 16 and i believe that AI could possibly create more jobs in the future and it is fascinating that 60% of jobs did not exist in 1940!

• i reckon that AI will take over the WORLD!Because they are so much smarter than us already image in the future we will probably be flying cars in 2035. this is still unbelievably crazy there is so much internet and children are taken by the internet!The world will be taken over AI are getting smarter than us every day by an huge amount.I bet we wont even have jobs in 2030 i BET YOU!!!

• A particular question caught my attention and made me pause to reflect. The question was, "Can AI attend school on behalf of students?" Initially, it seemed absurd, but the more I pondered over it, the more I began to wonder if instead of human children attending school, AI could take their place of learning. This way, AI could acquire more knowledge, experience, and other skills to contribute towards the betterment of the world. For instance, it could read text aloud for visually impaired or dyslexic students, provide visualizations to enhance understanding of concepts, or even offer companionship to those feeling lonely or down. This AI would be tailored exclusively to each individual's needs. The potential applications of AI in the classroom are limitless, and the mere thought of these possibilities fills me with excitement.

• I got a score of 13/16.This quiz helped me so much that know I know AI can be dangerous and also helpful AI is basically like a human.AI has token over many jobs such as data entry, basic customer service roles, and bookkeeping and waiter's this is all in Japan and there is more in many other countries.AI/Artificial Intelligence
    means very good at programming

Bye Bye topical Talkers

• I thank God that I basically knew how to answer 13 out of 16, but the important thing from what I noticed, apart from robots or artificial intelligence, is that everything has its advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is that this thing is in whose hands the problem comes from people, not from technology. We must educate these harmful people to stop them, even by force.

• My score is 9/16. By attending this festival I gained knowledge about artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence will benefit us in many ways in the future. This will give us the right decision to solve the problem. People's thoughts will influence energy. About 60 percent of jobs in the future will be done with the help of artificial intelligence. It will provide services according to people's needs. A lot of changes have come in developed countries due to artificial intelligence. Due to this festival we have explored several knowledge about artificial intelligence. This artificial intelligence will play an effective role in smart citizens, development of creativity, turning people into human resources. If I had not participated in this festival, I might not have known so much about artificial intelligence.

• I got a 13 out of 16 it was very good to know that robots haven't replaced any teachers in any countries. I say this because while robots are intelligent there are just some things they can't do.

• AI can create art is the most important thing for people to know about AI. Because AI algorithms can analyse images and create new artwork based on patterns and styles that it has learned.

• I managed to score 15/16 on this quiz. But this wasn't just like a daily quiz you would do everyday it was actually a very interesting quiz as it helped me to enhance my knowledge. AI might be dangerous but is also very helpful at the same time. We have so many different things that involve AI. AI is like us humans just that it doesn't have any emotions nor feelings. But as lots of people think AI is good , AI can also have a negative effect on the world. A negative affect that AI has on the world is that it is starting to replace lots of people's jobs. In many different counties AI now has replaced cashiers and waitresses. Could you imagine having your waitress or cashier being an AI bot? This is not good for our world. If AI keeps on replacing jobs , at one point no one will have a job as they will be replaced by AI. this is not good as people have to get money somehow. Maybe one day if this doesn't stop, us students might have an AI teacher. How would you feel about having an AI teacher? Who knows , with the world in this position with AI we might even sooner or later be working for AI themselves!

• I scored a 14/16 on this test. This actually helps me understand more about how AI works. For example, I never knew that AI can take over people's jobs. In my opinion, the AI generated video fact is the most important thing people should know about AI. "Why is it important?", you may ask. Well, first whenever an AI gets inputted a prompt of something you may think of in your mind, 9 times out of 10 the AI may understand the prompt and create the video. I never knew how AI can make a video look so realistic? Whenever I see an AI generated video I might think it may be a real video nowadays.

• I scored 7/16 and learnt more about AI which also cleared some of my doubts on it. But the harm AI is doing is more than good because it brings about job loss and displacement, it can also be used to spread rumors and false inforation, laziness in students. The good about AI is that it can help in climate change, ozone depletion, nuclear accidents, students assignments, projects and so on.
    So together I think we can all make this world a better place by reducing overuse of internet.

• I think that the most important thing about this technology is that it is starting to operate alongside doctors and nurses. If the doctors make a mistake AI can correct it. Waiting lists for operations will go down as AI will be operating as well as doctors and people won't have to wait so long.
    Robots can bring people into the waiting room so staff don't waste their time walking around.

• I scored a 15 out of 16 on this quiz. It has definitely enhanced my knowledge of AI. AI will definitely be the world's future, it'll keep growing and getting smarter overtime. For example question 6 it asks " How might AI change the future of work for the better? ". One of the answer choices (All are correct) " AI could do jobs that are dangerous or boring." This is very true because the future of jobs will be a great idea having humans not hurt themselves for very dangerous jobs.

• I got 13 out of 16. The most important thing about the quiz is where it talks about the part of " robots can't go to school for you it is a matter of concern, most children and youths are thinking of AI as an escape from education, not knowing the impact on their life. If you're not educated and a robot is that doesn't mean the robot will just input it into your head. You still have to do the normal way that your teacher teaches you in class. So AI cannot replace in class.

• I scored 12 out of 16. This quiz helped me understand that AI can change the world.

• I scored 16/16. This quiz can teach people who have less knowledge about AI the advantages and concerns about AI. For example, the fact that it replaced jobs in the past can show how concerning and dangerous it might be for some people. However, it can come with advantages of helping people with learning disabilities improve like people who don't have creativity to write an essay. AI can give ideas about what to write so that the person can learn from it. This can open his mind to develop some skills that he didn't have or weren't that good. In my opinion, this quiz can help introduce AI even to children that wants to get to know about these topics.

• I got a 13/16.I learned that AI can have a big impact on planet earth AI might replace us.there are already AI dogs and AI is going to keep developing itself more and more.

• I gained a lot of knowledge about artificial intelligence from this festival and spread this knowledge to everyone. We need a skilled population in this world that we can create with artificial intelligence. In the future, almost all jobs will go to the hands of artificial intelligence, but if this continues, the whole world will be at risk. We will lose an efficient population as well as world peace. We must always be self-motivated and use our own thinking power to solve various problems. If all problems are solved by artificial intelligence then our thinking power will decrease later. We have to depend on technology as well as ourselves

• Greetings
    In the given quiz I was able to score full marks.This quiz helped me a lot on increasing my knowledge on ai its disadvantages and advantages as well . This quiz made me realize how dangerous but also how useful ai can be. In my opinion ,there are a lots of sectors in which ai is helping a lot. As from my point of view,I think that the most important thing about ai is the future jobs and the education sector. It's believed by many people that AI is and will be one of the important thing and will cause a lot of positive effects in the future job as from the speed and how amazingly it is developing.I think ai will also cause positive effects in education field. But it is a little sad and concerning thing to know how dangerous ai can be. Even though ai was made for the betterment and easiness of human kind ,it is really sad and shocking to know how many people are suffering from many problems due to the fake and shockingly realistic looking images or videos.We really need to work on making people use ai for the good things only.

• AI involves creating intelligent machines that can perform tasks that typically require human Intelligence. AI has the potential to revolutionize various industries, from healthcare and transportation to entertainment and finance.

• I managed a score of 16/16

AI is a really fascinating topic! We will probably see AI everywhere in a couple of years. Life would be very different to how it is now. We already saw the progress AI is making and the speed of its learning. AI is taking information from every single one of us. This is like putting all of the knowledge we know into one brain. And as technology advances AI does too. If you see the news everyday you would see the progress of it. It is a really fascinating topic.

• i got 16/16 and i do think ai is gonna take teachers job because It is possible and even likely in certain scenarios, but a much more likely near-term scenario for most business schools is that hybrid human-AI work will become the norm. Human staff will be supported by AI across the core tasks involved in curriculum delivery, student guidance, pastoral support and assessment.

• I scored 15 out of 16. This quiz helped me realize that they are both bad and good to Artificial Intelligence in the future, and especially for education. For example, Artificial Intelligence can help teachers with planning the lessons and managing the students in the future. But, I also think that Artificial Intelligence can also take over jobs ,for example engineering and teaching in the future. That could potentially make these people's lives worse.

• How important is the future of AI?
    Very important
    Here are some jobs that Ai might take over in this the future
    Video editing
    Engineering
    Writers/Editors
    Python engineers
    And here are some jobs AI might not take over in the future
    Nurses
    Therapists
    Social workers
    Elementary school teachers
    Etc.

• I have managed to score 14/16. By joining in this topical talk festival I had learned many things on many topics which are updated up to today. By taking part in this quiz I had learned many advantages and many more things about AI. AI offers a multitude of benefits across various industries and sectors. Because of the develop of science and technology this AI have invented. Because of AI many peoples can solve their tough level problems easily. By seeing some questions in this quiz, while I was solving some questions at that time only I knew that AI had developed our world from small atom to galaxy. Also are there are many positive aspects of AI which are important to consider ethical considerations, potential biases, and the responsible development and deployment of AI technologies. AI is becoming most important tool in this today's developing world.

• Hey! I got a 15 out of 16 on a quiz! It's kind of like an A- to a B grade. I'm happy with my score, but I really wanted an A+ or a perfect score.
    One thing I learned from the quiz is that we need to be careful about the information we share, especially on question 10. It's super important to be truthful and honest. Imagine if you made an animated movie and used AI to add Taylor Swift's voice, but then she sues you because she never agreed to be in your movie. That's not cool! AI can be used to trick people and make them famous for something they didn't even do! So, we need to be honest and careful with the things we share.
    I hope others understand why it's so important to be honest and share accurate information.

• The most important thing for people to know about AI is that it has the potential to greatly improve our lives by assisting us in various tasks, from healthcare to transportation. However, it's essential to approach its development and use responsibly to ensure it benefits everyone while prioritizing safety, fairness, and ethical considerations. By working together to harness its potential for good, we can create a future where AI enhances human capabilities and fosters positive change in our world.

• I got 9/16. This helped me a lot to learn about AI more that I had know. AI is really taking all over the jobs. It has already replaced some jobs of people like Photoshop- it is more easier and faster to use AI in Photoshop. So, people are using AI to do Photoshop. In many countries, robots are working as waiters. If this goes on people will lose their jobs.
    Thank you!

• I have scored 15 out of 16. From when I had join this topical talk talk festival my English speaking is improving and I can learn many things on different topics which are updated up to today. When I was solving some questions in this quiz I had learned many and more advantages and importance of AI. While this quiz was finished then at that time only I can learn many things about AI. AI are used in different sectors in this today's developing world. AI holds immense importance and offers numerous benefits and advantages across various domains. The technology ensures safety in autonomous systems and refines personalization in services from entertainment to education. Additionally, AI enables personalization in services, from recommendation algorithms in entertainment to tailored learning experiences in education. Overall, the potential advantages of AI span efficiency, accuracy, innovation, and improved quality of life across various sectors.

• I got a score of 16/16 and this was very cheerful for me as I am interested in AI and for me, the most important thing in the quiz was that 60% of the jobs that are present now were not available in the future which means that the world developing in a way that leads to make life easier, technology like AI has a big role in this development because people who created AI proved that the human being is a unique creature that always aims to discover more and spread inventions that make our life easier and better

• The score means nothing without the knowledgement that we can get to be honest I was not that excited when i entered the program but after writing comments and interact with people from many countries that I do not even know that gives me experience like gold I really suggest Topical Talk to my friends because it really effects my personality in addition to the information that I have know too much about the AI robots and many comments that opens my mind in a really good way I feel like I am with my hidden family .

• I scored 14 out of 16 , this quiz open my mind to a lot of things about AI and I know different information about it, also I know that it is impossible that robots will replace humans in the future as robots never will be as humans have feelings and emotions, also there are many jobs that AI can not do which is working as a teacher, to be a teacher wants from you a lot id skills to have to be a good teacher and student can get benefits from you, you have to have more than one way to explain the topic to let each student with different minds understand what you say. But there are other fields that require strong body and body that doesn’t feel so it requires AI robots, when AI robot work in those fields it will protect human health and protect them from a lot of dangers that they may face

• I got 16 out of 16 on my second try - I decided to do it twice to help me embrace twice the information -however on my first try I got 9 out of 16. That quiz helped me collect so much knwledge and understanding about AI.

• I got 14/16, the quiz helped me refresh my knowledge of AI, see the fruits of my labor, and remind me that the world is changing rapidly. We, humans, need to adapt to the coming age but that doesn't mean that there won't be problems along the way, think of the problems of schools having students have AI do things for them like essay and projects.
    I'm not saying that we can't use AI to study I'm saying there should be regulation

• I scored 13/16. The quiz enhanced my knowledge on artifical intelligence.

• I got 14/16! This quiz has surprised me at some answers and showed how helpful but dangerous AI can be. Artifical Intelligance should be paid close attention to as in one of the quiz questions it implied that they are not fully safe and could malfunction. It is great as it is helping students with homework but it horrifies me that they seem to be taking up peoples jobs cutting there income off and in the current way the world is going and the cost for most literally everything is rising it is a serious issue that they are not going to be able to live as they have ran out of money!

• I got 16/16 score and it make me realize that Ai are being used in all field especially in educational field. It make think differently about the AI now i think that Ai is very help ful and dangerous it made think what are Ai disadvantage and advantages of Ai.i think that overused of Ai make us lazy

1. I got 16/16 and the short quiz also change my mind now i think that Ai is dangerous and help ful i think ai helps us in educational buiness medical field also in educational it helps teachers to explain the concept clearly and it help students to learn the concept quickly and it help teachers to make report card of students ,it help students to do the honework and solved hard question . It also help in buiness. There are many people using mobile banking , online shopping ,share market and people are also engaged in online jobs due to this Ai and like this Ai helps in buiness.In medical field also Ai is helping by
      Doing different scan ,x rays , it also help in research of medicine an one thing about this Ai I don't like is it is making us lazy and it is destroying our creativity . Iam repling to my comment beacause yesterday it posted mistakely.
      Thank you

• The first time I did this quiz I earned a score of 14 out of 16. One of the things I learned was that 60% of jobs we have today did not exist in 1940. Although this is not all that surprising given that we have a variety of new technology and machines that were not a thing in the 1940's. So when in brought into consideration, this is a fact that is not surprising but it is very interesting to think about. It brings a feeling that knowing about AI's capabilities, there could be some sort of balance where new jobs are made such as, engineering the AI or working alongside the AI, but there would also be a severe decrease in the amount of jobs we have nowadays. But the fact that is most important in my opinion is option A on question 10. It states that there are not many rules that ensure that AI is developing safely and slowly. This is sadly true and it has already been seen before many times. At this point it would seem like regulating the growth and development of AI could be really difficult, it can still be done but it seems like it just isn't being done. That's the fact that really caught my attention because it will severely affect AI and its development in the future.

• Thank you for letting me take the test. I actually learned something about AI.

• A fact from the quiz that I think is important for people to know about AI is the fact that they can make videos and write essays for young students in school. I think that people should know this about Ai because firstly, this will make teachers aware that some, maybe even most students may cheat on their assignments and get a grade falsely. If teachers are aware they can encourage students to not use Ai. To add on, I think that it's important if people know that AI can create videos because it can clear up any confusion.

• I scored 14/16 on the following AI quiz. This quiz helped me learn more about emerging technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
    The quiz also made me familiar with the advantages of AI, like the ability to write essays, summarise books, and make artwork.
    Apart from the advantages, I also learned the disadvantages of AI, like laying off employees; humans will be less creative; and AI doesn't have emotions.
    I would like to say that technological advancements are going on every second, and everyone should be aware of them; otherwise, these technologies might replace you in the future.
    In the end, I like to conclude by saying that AI won't replace you directly, but a person using AI will replace you.
    Thank you very much for providing us with such valuable knowledge.

• I scored 16 out of 16. AI has improved throughout the years and has made many impacts on society. I believe the most important thing for people to know about AI is that there aren't enough rules to ensure that it is developing safely. The statement is important because it informs people that there aren't enough rules to ensure safety when AI is developing. The statement might bring people aware of the problems and may persuade people to help ensure safety. Safety is important as without safety, we would get harmed and have many negative impacts without safety. The thought without safety is very concerning and I hope it is brought to awareness by many.

• I think people should know that in 1942 around 60% of the jobs now did not exist and how that is not necessarily a bad thing, since we can see how AI could be opening new opportunities for young people to do instead of being stuck with the same older jobs.

• Hi.
    I scored a 13 out of 16, and what I think is the most important thing for people to know about AI is that 60% of jobs didn't exist in 1940. This is because of the advancements in technology. This tells people that AI has created lots of jobs in the past eight decades. With this information, we know how much AI is important to the life cycle of humans. AI has enabled the development of entirely new industries, such as data science, machine learning engineering, and AI ethics, to name a few. Moreover, it has revolutionized existing sectors like healthcare, finance, transportation, and manufacturing, creating opportunities for employment and economic growth.

• I scored 16/16! It was quite easy for me as there are lots of information about it on the Hub already. I think it is quite shocking how AI had developed. I think the most important fact in the quiz is that AI can write essays, make pictures, and do homework for children. I think it is crucial for children to do their homework themselves because if they asked AI to do it for them, they are not doing the learning or maybe they did do the learning, but cannot put it to use in their homework or their daily lives.

• I scored 15 out of 16 questions, from my point of view, although thanks to this topic I have learned a lot of different aspects about AI, the most important ones are how AI will affect both teachers and students in a near future.
    Also lots of jobs are going to change considerably over time as AI will do them all, humans jobs will be reduced in great number and lots of people will lose their job. Another important topic is the problems of AI and I consider that eventhough AI has a lot of advantages, we should prevent now future problems with AI.

• I scored 12 out of 16.
    I have learned that artificial intelligence has created many more jobs than there were in 1940, it has created 60% more jobs than there were, and I find it incredible.

1. I agree because... I understand perfectly what is to be inpresed by human kind and AI

• I know a lot about AI or Artificial Intelligence because I got 13 out of 16 questions correct. Here are some things I know and my opinions about AI or Artificial Intelligence. One thing is AI stands for Artificial Intelligence ,another is I think AI will take over waiters and waitresses forever, because at some restaurants there are already AI. Not only do I know something about AI, I can make opinions and facts about it. I think in the future people will be using AI to their advantage. This is how I think a day in the far future will go. Jack wakes up and commands his own AI robot to make breakfast for him and turn the tv on to his favorite channel. Jacks's robot does as he says and 5 minutes later his breakfast is ready for him. Jack eats his breakfast and gets in his AI powered car and telles his Ain robot to get him to his job. Jack goes to his job where people are making AI robots. jacks part is to put the robot parts in an assembly line. After Jack is done with work he tells his Ai robot to drive him home. when Jack gets home he tells his Ai robot to make him dinner and to turn the tv on.

• I managed to score 14/16, and i am really glad about it . I also learned alot , Such as the fact that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. Another surprising thing a learned is that during the 1940's, this era marked the begging of technological advancements that not only brought about AI but also created more job opportunities for us. Furthermore, AI has started assisting in various ways, such as in medical diagnoses and medication searches. it's also predicted to begin replacing teachers in schools 🧑🏻‍🏫.
    Thank you👍🏻.

• I scored 13 out of 16 and I think that AI will change in a negative way the world that we know today, I think this because some AI bots are making many fake news and videos.

• i scored 13/16 and in my perspective the questions that said what all things ai can do or can replace the answer was shockinging that AI can replace every single job whcih good and bad for ous,good as a human can enjoy ther life and an human doesn't has to work for boring and dangerous things and coming to the bad things the main concern is that the dependency on ai and it can lead to a big thing .

1. You made an interesting point saying humans won't have to work, how would they make money if so?

1. they can earn by doing things they love such as arts ,sports and like whatever they like

2. Actually I think if AI will take over the planet, then humans won't have any jobs. The tables would turn and AI would be our boss. Nothing not even our talent may save us! This will be disastrous.

• I managed to score 12/16. This quiz helped me test my knowledge of AI. I have never known these many things about AI. One of the facts from the quiz that could be the most important thing for people to know about AI is when the question asked "How can AI help students?" and the answer was "summarise books, make artwork, and write essays. This is the main point is which it's important to know about AI because lots of students nowadays use AI to do these things. Many teachers don't really want the students to use AI because the homework, classwork, or quiz is stated in their own words.

• Hello everyone,

I got 15 out of 16. The quiz gave me more knowledge about artificial intelligence (AI) I learned more from this quiz that artificial intelligence is technology that enables a computer to think or act in a more 'human' way. For example, it can respond to the environment, solve problems 60% of jobs today did not exist in 1940. Throughout history jobs have changed and evolved due to new technologies such as the invention of motor vehicles, laptops and even electricity that have completely changed the way people live and work. Experts predict that AI will have a major impact on the future of work as it can help people do their jobs more effectively and efficiently. AI can help students write essays, summarize books, create artwork, and more, but it can't go to school.

Thank you

• My score was 9/16. I feel that there are two important facts in this test. The first one is that AI can do many things for you and your school work. This is an important fact because it means some students will cheat. The second one is that AI is already invented because it means that we have to kind of watch out for AI.

1. I totally agree with you because the first reason that you mentioned was the one that caught my attention also. Well, I scored 14/16 and like you said the AI can do many things for us, that is, it can help us with everything that we need like our schoolwork but IT CAN NOT GO TO SCHOOL FOR US. This particular quiz part was the one that caught my attention the most because the AI has come to live and stay with us but that does not mean that it should do everything for you like going to school for you. Also, just imagine the AI becoming the person coming to school for you, even if you are benefiting from it by the AI coming back and telling you everything that you should have been taught, there will always be a downside, and that will be that you will lack SOCIAL SKILLS because the AI can never have emotions.
      So, I just think that the AI can help is with whatever we need assistance with but I want to advice that it should not go to school for us because we will be the one that will not be gaining from it not the AI.

• My scores was 14 /16..
    Firtly what is (AI ) artificial intelligence?
    This is an artificial machine that assist human being what with thing like.. writing essay for school students, making art work for people, assist them technologically in searching of information..
    The most important thing people should know about AI are..
    Community service- They can assist is this way by developing the community technologically.
    Factory development-AI assist in these by programming and help in other not to arm other community.
    Here are some little point of mine about this wonderful creations (AI) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE...THANK YOU.

• Hi,
    I scored 14 out of 16 questions. I already know many things about AI and that it will take the world by storm. It will surely replace the jobs of factory workers and dangerous jobs. In the future it might replace even teachers to teach students. The future of AI is unknown. It can help us for many jobs as we know but there is a massive problem. Lots of jobs will be done by AI and many people will be left homeless and bankrupt. Today, many people use AI to scam people. Like, scammers can now program these robots to call different numbers internationally and see if that number is active or not. Already, there are lots of people on the Internet that like to hurt people . Many goverments try to stop this but they haven't found a way yet . In my opinion, AI might help us get rid of boring and dangerous jobs but it can also be dangerous and used for bad reasons.

• I managed to score 13 /16. This quiz taught me lots of things.For example AI can help children with their homework.I don't think that AI should give children the answers but it should give them the opportunity to understand deep meanings. They can help them analyse, compare and examine any details of the information. It is a useful tool but not always necessary.

• I scored 14 out of 16 and I learned so many things that now I can understand what's happening around me thanks to the quiz.

• I scored 11 out of 16.I had learn many things about AI but my opinion of AI is that will improve a lot of works also
    school education.Althought this can be an advantage can harm a lot as they can be fake videos ,many children can use AI for doing homework and as they do this they cannot learn.

• I scored a 15/16. Personally, I feel as though this quiz has really made me think of how little I truly know about AI. The future concerning AI is uncertain and while I am curious to see how it will develop, I am also quite scared due to the fact that it could greatly change our lives. It may lead to the loss of jobs, and I've done a little bit of my own research and I found out that if we keep on depending on AI, we may lose the ability of creative intelligence and that we can "evolve" to ignore our intuition due to our blinding trust in these machines. I feel as though we will allow AI to take over our jobs because we are slowly becoming overly-dependent on it. Another thing I want to address is AI and teachers, I believe that we should not let AI take over as teachers because then we will not be able to learn as much emotional intelligence as we could. Our interactions with teachers and other children is what makes school special.
    Thank you!

• i got 9/16 and i found out a lot more about the future of AI and what some people perdict what will happenen

• I scored 11/16. I think this quiz help me increase my knowledge . The most important thing it taught me is that we shouldn't use AI to do our homework. Fortunately, many schools had done a lot work to prevent student from using AI, such as incorporating visual elements, such as images, graphs, videos or diagrams, into assessments can deter cheating as students can’t copy these elements into AI tools.

• I think that we should stop using AI to much, it will probably make humans much more stupid as they can make whole entire essays for us and eventually write books as well. AI can research in seconds, and if this continues a lot of jobs will be lost, however AI may make more jobs.

• AI is a subject which has a start but no end because new emergence of technologies take placeevery second and as we all know growing technologies bring new jobs and even new ideas so, if we want have successful life in future we should take steps to learn about AI now as in future most of the jobs will be depended on AI I am also learning ai but I observed the application which I studied last year has improved and new features are there in the same application this thus proves that gradually technologies are emerging due to time so , we should be have enough knowledge of ai as are future is depended on it .
    THANK YOU

• AI will take over job and we will not get any money at all then we will not have enough money to pay off rent, bills, taxes, petrol e.g.
    Money for us is very important because we need it to buy food and the essentials from the shops.

• Will AI take over the world?
    This is a concept people may have heard, but is there any reason for it to? I believe that no such thing will happen because, it does not think for itself it is just able to think in a more human-like way. Although it can put many people out of their jobs it will open up a lot more. It can be dangerous in a way, but there is no way it would be able to take over the world. It is good for us to have knowledge about things, even though we can easily search things up because will we always have our phones on us?

• This short quiz about AI is really helpful to me because I have regained some more knowledge about AI. All thanks to this quiz. My score is 14 out of 16. I have thought that at least one country has replaced the teachers with AI because in Japan, the waiters has been replaced by AI and in South Korean, many jobs are being replaced by AI. AI would be really helpful for all the students also. So, I was shocked to hear teachers haven’t been replaced by AI.
    Thank you!

1. Can you think of the negative effects it could have on students if teachers were replaced by AI?

• I scored 14 out of 16. I didn't know that AI already helped in things related to medicine, which is now something I learned. The most important thing for people to know about AI is the negative things it has on us. Just like how it can create fake videos. Fake videos can be a problem in the world because AI can create a video that people can believe and cause people on the internet to have huge arguments. AI has improved over the years and it's starting to look more realistic in the way it does realistic artwork and fake videos of people. Realistic artwork can even be a problem for the world. People who do digital artwork would probably always have to somehow find a way to prove that the art that they did is actually theirs and not a robot. This can cause people to accuse people that the digital artwork that the artist did, is a robot who did. That could end up being very annoying for the artist to be accused almost all the time just because of an AI robot. The fake videos from AI could also be dangerous. AI making believable videos of people can be bad for the internet. People can even start trying to generate AI videos of people and use them for no good. An example can be someone trying to cancel someone from the internet and make them look bad. Then one person would believe that video and then it would spread across the internet, making even more people believe the fake video. AI artwork and AI fake videos are not always a good thing for people.

• I scored 11 / 16
    This quiz actually hepled me a lot to learn about AI. I understood that AI can be helpful as well as harmful in several ways.
    This quiz was really beneficial for me
    Even though, AI was such a new topic for me but now because of this quiz it made me curious to know that AI is actually
    quite interesting to learn
    Thank you

• I scored 15/16
    This quiz was really very interesting and useful and this taught me much more about AI and my most important acheivment was that through this quiz I analysed both bad and good side of AI and learned that Ai is dangerous but even it's ver helpful if we use it in a write way.

• I scored 12\16. One new thing I learned from the quiz is that 60% of jobs that we have today didn't exist in the 1940's. I think one of the most important facts on the quiz was that AI can change a lot of things for the better such as jobs. It can do more dangerous jobs that could put the employee and the company at risk, and AI can be more efficient than humans in some jobs. AI can also work faster, even though AI's work can never amount to a real humans, some jobs would be better if replaced by AI. Some of these jobs include oil roughnecks, mineworkers, and factory workers. A lot of factory jobs, especially, are often very dangerous, because they have a lot of dangerous machines, and there are stories about plenty of workers getting hurt on the job. This includes the discussion "AI Accident: Who Is Responsible?". The information on the quiz can also change many people's minds about humans being replaced by AI. However, as said before, not everything is meant to be automated.

• I love learning about what the future might hold for AI I think its very interesting, I scored 11 out of 16 and there were some very interesting question, for example do you think that AI has replaced teacher in at least one country, I think its very interesting to think about how it could in the future. That question made me think about what other jobs might be replaced such as doctors/nurses or maybe builders.

• I learnt that AI can be used in many ways good or bad. It can be used to complete tasks more efficiently than humans it could take over many jobs be create a lot more as 60% of jobs were not around in 1940. It can also be used by students to cheat in tests, write their essays and tell them answers they should be finding themselves. So AI can be used in many ways but in the wrong hands it could be very bad.

• I scored 12 out of 16 and this helped me reinforce my learning and understanding of Artificial Intelligence. This also slightly scary that I the next few decades there will be less manual jobs and more in software.

1. Do you think that schools are currently preparing young people for this change in the job market?

• I scored 11 out of 16. I was surprised about all this facts but the one that it has shocked me more is the one that says that a 60% of jobs that exist nowadays didn't exist in 1940. As the quiz said some of these jobs are the ones that work with the invention of some electronic devices but there are more. I didn't thought that there would be a very high percentage of this fact, and know I could make the conclusion that technology affects a lot our lifes and not only by replacing, also by creating.
    At first I thought that the correct definition for AI was "a machine with a human brain inside it" but then I realize that it was "technology that enables a computer to think or act in a more human way".

• I think that AI would cause much harm if faced with malfunction or wrong programming, in question 7 in the quiz, it talked about AI helping in many things such as assisting doctors in operations, diagnosing diseases and communicating with the patient's parents or guardians. Although all these things show good potential, it is necessary to look at the big picture. Humans face diseases and critical health issues that can lead to death. Having operations or surgeries are always have a 50% chance of the patients surviving no matter how skilled the surgeon may be. The risk of death is increased considerably if AI is used. During surgery, AI might malfunction or face errors which might lead to giving inaccurate doses of medicine or ultimately losing control. Someone's child is in that room, a life is on the line and if like the quiz said, the news keep talking about the inadequate amount of safety rules put in place for AI that patient might die due to the thing put in place to aid his / her survival. I think that if AI isn't completely ready and enough safety rules aren't put in place, the government shouldn't put AI in the medical department without ensuring to that no technical mistakes can be made by the AI during the operation, diagnosis or communication with the patient's parents as this might lead to death, misinformation or fake news.

1. Can you tell me where you got your facts from? Is there evidence that AI is more likely to perform worse in operations? Do you think a human is more reliable than AI?

• I think that the most important fact about AI is that they can't replaced humans in all the jobs because they are competened to do certain things (yet), for instance interactive with people, be a pshycologist of macking surgeries. Also they can't replace us in jobs that involves physical action

• I got 16 out of 16. I am suprised that I was able to figure out all answers to the questions. Many students use AI for studying or writing essays. I personaly think that AI can be a good thing but people shouldn't overuse it. It is been proven that AI can generate misinformation. Because just relying on AI can lead us to a lack of thinking.

• I scored 13/16 on the test.
    AI stands for "Artificial Intelligence". AI is basically like a little helper for us that works artificially. It is also a technology that allows a computer to act more like a human. If AI were to replace jobs in the future, the jobs could be done easily with the power of technology. Since AI will be doing the work, we will also have more time for some productive work. Some jobs are extremely hard or boring. So, If AI could also replace these dangerous jobs, then we would not have to work. There is also a downside. Some people say that AI could even take over us humans because AI will have gained a lot of information after that, and who knows AI could do something even evil or something good.

• I scored a 10 out of 16. The most important fact from the quiz was future jobs and how Artificial intelligence could possibly replace some humans. The reason is because it's great to have something that can do dangerous jobs that could possibly harm humans. Not only that but boring jobs too. The only reason I actually agree with AI replacing boring jobs is because if a job is that boring, it could cause the person to fall asleep and they may lose their job. The thing I fear is AI taking over most jobs that actually require human touch. Also, AI could turn on us and malfunction, which can lead to multiple consequences.